Smokey Robinson predicts Trump will run and lose in 2024

That's why they will continue the pandemic scam. By 2024 the entire world will be in lockdown 24/7 just to make sure they can cheat again.

They'll surely try that, anyway.

But people are waking up.

I can only hope that by 2024 the result of any politicians still pushing this bullshit will be for those politicians to wind up as decorations hanging from convenient trees.

Then why did you think cheating on his wives mean someone has no guts? The two aren't related.
Because he isnt man enough to be faithful as promised when he said his wedding vows. Now I firmly believe trump cheated on his 1st two wives. His first 2 wives confirm as much and divorced him because he did cheat. I doubt even you will deny that. With Melania it's a bit unclear. She might not actually care as long as the money keeps flowing. If they have an agreement he can cheat, that's their business.

But no matter because it's been shown trump is an amoral animal caring only about himself.

Morality has little to do with leadership and guts. Let me guess, you're in the juvenile mold that if you don't like someone they are completely evil and no good at anything.
Yeah this is where they generally put out pull out the big stuff like. "Pooh Pooh head" and "Trump sez wayciss!".....

Jo

Because he isnt man enough to be faithful as promised when he said his wedding vows. Now I firmly believe trump cheated on his 1st two wives. His first 2 wives confirm as much and divorced him because he did cheat. I doubt even you will deny that. With Melania it's a bit unclear. She might not actually care as long as the money keeps flowing. If they have an agreement he can cheat, that's their business.

But no matter because it's been shown trump is an amoral animal caring only about himself.
Many a strong leader has been unfaithful to their wives. JFK comes to mind. He was famous for completely ignoring his wedding vows but was able to face down the Soviets over Cuba.

Now, given your stance, I would expect you to say that JFK had no guts. Is that true?

Many a strong leader has been unfaithful to their wives. JFK comes to mind. He was famous for completely ignoring his wedding vows but was able to face down the Soviets over Cuba.

Now, given your stance, I would expect you to say that JFK had no guts. Is that true?
Yes that was true. JFK was gutless. Politically, he had a chance to get us out of Vietnam instead dug us in deeper.

Yes that was true. JFK was gutless. Politically, he had a chance to get us out of Vietnam instead dug us in deeper.
And that's where you are wrong. He faced down the Soviets with a show of strength that could have started WWIII. That took guts, I don't care what you think.

To say nothing of Henry the 8th!

And that's where you are wrong. He faced down the Soviets with a show of strength that could have started WWIII. That took guts, I don't care what you think.
The Soviets were never a threat. They were a perceived threat. What's surprising is it took until the 1980's for the USSR to fall apart.

I'll step on some toes here......

I do not want Trump to run in 2024. I would like to see a Trump protégée run. We need someone as effective as Trump with the smooth/leadership of Reagan. That individual... would be a two-termer and that is what this country needs.

Twice I voted for Trump, but there are better choices for 2024.

You're my brother.

Talk about a fraud 1960 election......lolol...Karma got him back when that fucking bitch of his ate his brains for lunch

Of course that shithead is going to make a prediction about Trump, he's ate up inside. Smoky Robinson supported both Barack Obama and Joe Biden, so fuck him.

1638998717544.png

with the smooth/leadership of Reagan.
Reagan was smooth, love or hate him, we can't take that away from him

Even when seriously injured , he managed to keep his game face on, and joke with his doctors

Vets were sending him their purple hearts afterwards,,,,,

~S~

Says the little sheeple that supports a pedophile who pinches the nipple of an 8 year old girl even though the cameras are rolling, smug in the knowledge that he can get away with it because of the D next to his name.

Forum List

Back