Smokey Robinson predicts Trump will run and lose in 2024

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.
I say he won't run again, can't lose twice.

I'll step on some toes here......

I do not want Trump to run in 2024. I would like to see a Trump protégée run. We need someone as effective as Trump with the smooth/leadership of Reagan. That individual... would be a two-termer and that is what this country needs.

Twice I voted for Trump, but there are better choices for 2024.

Like who?

Pre pandemic Trump had the best economy this country has seen in 50 years. In fact, people at the end of 2019 were asking what could possibly stop Trump from winning in 2020 as he had EVERYTHING going for him. Democrats figured out what to do. Dems wanted something to run on so they began the Chu-flu and locked everything down, guaranteeing to hurt Trump. Combine that with mandatory mail in ballots that came in at midnight and you've got the recipe for a senile perverted child molester in the white house.

I'll step on some toes here......

I do not want Trump to run in 2024. I would like to see a Trump protégée run. We need someone as effective as Trump with the smooth/leadership of Reagan. That individual... would be a two-termer and that is what this country needs.

Twice I voted for Trump, but there are better choices for 2024.
But they may not run.

Forum List

Back