Jesse Smollett on trial

He walks

• He goes to jail

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • He pays a fine

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • He becomes the next DNC front runner for President.

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1638989185583.png

Predictions?

The entire world knows he is guilty, but we also know he is buddies with Obama and company

So will the blatant truth of being guilty be enough to convict him, or does money and power win the day again and he walks?

I read the other day that he also paid those two Africans to sit in a circle with him, and masturbate a couple times.

I doubt he gets off entirely though I bet the actual punishment will be virtually nonexistent.

That is not important in the end. If he is declared guilty that is all that is really needed, an acknowledgment this incident was bullshit. The evidence is overwhelming.

I doubt he gets off entirely though I bet the actual punishment will be virtually nonexistent.

That is not important in the end. If he is declared guilty that is all that is really needed, an acknowledgment this incident was bullshit. The evidence is overwhelming.
well I'm still waiting on the white MAGA folks who attacked him. When does his defense show them? If I would have been the DA I would have asked him who attacked him. His friends said they did, he didn't recognize them after he called them?

I won’t shed any tears when he walks. We just watched a 17 year old shoot and kill 2 people on video and walk. Then get invited to Mar-a-Lago.
you didn't watch anyone shoot anyone. You saw video of people attacking a 17 year old and ambushing him and mob attacking him. That's what you saw. We also just witnessed video of a black man driving an SUV and killing six wounding 62 others during a parade. A fk who should have been behind bars if not for a failed demofk DA.

Bullspit. Taking a gun into a fist fight is not self-defense. It’s punk behavior. When Jussie walks and conservative heads explode I won’t shed any tears.

Conservative heads won’t explode dumbass. We will just laugh at you leftists even more.
A punk move would be bringing a skateboard to a fist fight.

Conservative heads won’t explode dumbass. We will just laugh at you leftists even more.
A punk move would be bringing a skateboard to a fist fight.
They’ve already exploding. The fact that this is a huge story in conservative-land is telling in itself.

Kyle R is trash. He won’t bring that AR-15 into the hood.

They’ve already exploding. The fact that this is a huge story in conservative-land is telling in itself.

Kyle R is trash. He won’t bring that AR-15 into the hood.
Why would he?

He shot three pathetic white trash ANTIFA members and two were killed…

As for the idiot that said he was attacked by Trump supporters his mistake was he didn’t say they were Oreo’s that voted for Trump and then he wouldn’t be facing any charges…

Forum List

Back