Smokey Robinson predicts Trump will run and lose in 2024

Have any other presidents invited their followers to a riot? Have any of them ever claimed that they won an election when clearly they lost?
Guess you missed the speech Trump was giving when he told his followers to peacefully go to the Capital Buildings and voice their concerns. You missed it but millions watching sure didn't.

You need to up your game. You sound like a whiny little bitch.

Have any other presidents invited their followers to a riot? Have any of them ever claimed that they won an election when clearly they lost?
Irrelevant to the point. The reality is, a president's popularity usually increases after he leaves office. Even Nixon managed to rehabilitate a lot of his image after resigning in disgrace. Plus, we have Quid Pro Joe in office now and he could easily be seen as "the worst president in modern times" by the time he leaves.

Irrelevant to the point. The reality is, a president's popularity usually increases after he leaves office. Even Nixon managed to rehabilitate a lot of his image after resigning in disgrace. Plus, we have Quid Pro Joe in office now and he could easily be seen as "the worst president in modern times" by the time he leaves.
He`ll be seen as "the worst president in modern times" for kicking Tramp`s ass or for getting the economy running again? There will be no rehabbing Mr. "find me 11,00 votes" or "can you do us a favor". Being impeached for trying to shake down a foreign leader to rig his own election stands alone among presidential evil deeds. The only thing comparable would be lying thousands of soldiers to their deaths with nutty tales of WMDs but in Gomer`s defense, he didn`t know any better.

He`ll be seen as "the worst president in modern times" for kicking Tramp`s ass or for getting the economy running again? There will be no rehabbing Mr. "find me 11,00 votes" or "can you do us a favor". Being impeached for trying to shake down a foreign leader to rig his own election stands alone among presidential evil deeds. The only thing comparable would be lying thousands of soldiers to their deaths with nutty tales of WMDs but in Gomer`s defense, he didn`t know any better.
You can argue all day long that TRUMP! will be seen as the worst president because hate, reasons, and just shut up, but it's totally irrelevant to the point, as I keep telling you. As time goes by, president's approval ratings tend to go up, that's not even controversial.

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.
All you have to do is stop charging others for the way they live. And you will not do it. So eventually there will be a forced reduction of the population.

Hey Tommy Tainant do you have a link to Smokey's history of picking nominees and winners? Surely he has been doing this for decades since you have such a hard-on for his picks.

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.
OMG, Tommy----

As if anyone cares what Robinson thinks and as if you my little non-American have any clue what america wants.

What the fuck are you on about ?
Everything we do now affects the future. Everything done in the past affects what is now. The issues concerned for you ...you won. But you will not stop. The taxation and the weakness of the people in Western Nations is increasing. The issues won need to find their way. It won't be perfect. But it will keep civilization going. Wars and violence happens when things get out of hand and the blame goes to groups.

…we should listen to an entertainer called Smokey because he’s a highly educated and experienced authority on predicting the outcome of elections. Even if we have three years left, and the epic disaster that the Biden presidency has been so far.

Ya gotta love the paranoia of the Left and how they claim to speak for others.

Forum List

Back