Smokey Robinson predicts Trump will run and lose in 2024

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.
I think Smokey has no clue...

But I will take a good look at his face,
and see his smile looks out of place,
but I will look closer to be able to trace...

The tracks of his tears.

Many a strong leader has been unfaithful to their wives. JFK comes to mind. He was famous for completely ignoring his wedding vows but was able to face down the Soviets over Cuba.

Now, given your stance, I would expect you to say that JFK had no guts. Is that true?
JFK never raided a charity raising money for kids with cancer.

Paid stooge?
Doubt it. Just doesn't understand America or Americans and fairly left, but not clever or informed enough to be a paid poster. If it means anything, I think you are clever and informed enough to be a paid poster.

Smokey is a man of wisdom who elicits universal respect.Trump can only dream of such affection.

And if this old has-been had said he thought Trump was running again in '24 and would win, you would have paid him no mind, wouldn't even be posting this thread and if brought up would be denouncing him as just one more idiot buffoon Trump supporter.

Like who?

Pre pandemic Trump had the best economy this country has seen in 50 years. In fact, people at the end of 2019 were asking what could possibly stop Trump from winning in 2020 as he had EVERYTHING going for him. Democrats figured out what to do. Dems wanted something to run on so they began the Chu-flu and locked everything down, guaranteeing to hurt Trump. Combine that with mandatory mail in ballots that came in at midnight and you've got the recipe for a senile perverted child molester in the white house.
And yet history will record him as the worst modern president. And it will not even be close. One day you might figure out why.

JFK never raided a charity raising money for kids with cancer.
That wasn't the standard. The claim is that a president doesn't have any guts because he cheated on his wife. JFK was a notorious womanizer who had guts. End of argument.

And yet history will record him as the worst modern president. And it will not even be close. One day you might figure out why.
I've heard that about most every president since Reagan, of both parties. Actually, as distance increases from a president's term, his popularity usually increases as well.

I've heard that about most every president since Reagan, of both parties. Actually, as distance increases from a president's term, his popularity usually increases as well.
Have any other presidents invited their followers to a riot? Have any of them ever claimed that they won an election when clearly they lost?

Forum List

Back