Who is the media more focused on?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Since the name Rittenhouse fairly dominates the headlines these days long after his trial has been over and he has been acquitted don't you think that tells us everything we need to know about the media, what their goals are and whether or not they're truly interested in informing the public accurately? I'll bet most of you don't even know the other guy's name without looking it up so I'm not going to provide it either.
Screenshot_20211208-132232_Yahoo Mail~3.jpg

Since the name Rittenhouse fairly dominates the headlines these days long after his trial has been over and he has been acquitted don't you think that tells us everything we need to know about the media, what their goals are and whether or not they're truly interested in informing the public accurately? I'll bet most of you don't even know the other guy's name without looking it up so I'm not going to provide it either.
View attachment 573287
Wholy Shit!!! Did you just figure out that the media does not report every single piece of news that happens in this world and they don't give equal attention to all stories that exist?! Wow, this must be mind blowing for you! Welcome to the light sir, welcome!

Last edited:
Wholy Shit!!! Did you just figure out that the media does not report every single piece of news that happens in this world and they don't give equal attention to all stories that exist?! Wow, this must be mind blowing for you! Welcome to the light sir, welcome!
Yawwwwwn.....fail.....

Jo

I was just considering this the other day.
I would wager money that my democrat friends — and almost all of my friends, neighbors and colleagues are democrat —, if the circumstances of both incidents were presented, would easily come up with the name Rittenhouse but not Brooks.

View attachment 573287
Your point is well taken except that rittenhouse has joined the black mass murderer in obscurity

The white kid and his white patents in michigan is the lib media’s sole fixation now

One man tried to protect the community with a gun and a medical kit.

The other man used a car to murder people in retaliation for Kyle being found innocent, but ONLY because the media and the President of the United States and the rest of the hateful race baiting idiots said that the entire law enforcement and judicial system is racist and broken after the verdict.

The DNC and media murdered those people.

One man tried to protect the community with a gun and a medical kit.

The other man used a car to murder people in retaliation for Kyle being found innocent, but ONLY because the media and the President of the United States and the rest of the hateful race baiting idiots said that the entire law enforcement and judicial system is racist and broken after the verdict.

The DNC and media murdered those people.
The DNC and media murdered those people??!!?? Serious question, are you mentally retarded?

View attachment 573287
Link to the headlines about Rittenhouse from this week....

Link to the headlines about Rittenhouse from this week....
The DNC and media murdered those people??!!?? Serious question, are you mentally retarded?
The DNC beats the drums of white supremacism telling the world that they are in full control of law enforement and the judicial system. Blacks, like the one that killed those people in retaliation for Kyle being set free, are merely responding to their calls of no justice no peace.

Let me guess, you agree with Diaper Biden on this. Is Kyle a white supremacist or should the teenager sue is ass off for defamation?

The DNC beats the drums of white supremacism telling the world that they are in full control of law enforement and the judicial system. Blacks, like the one that killed those people in retaliation for Kyle being set free, are merely responding to their calls of no justice no peace.

Let me guess, you agree with Diaper Biden on this. Is Kyle a white supremacist or should the teenager sue is ass off for defamation?
You say this while White Nationalists literally were beating drums and holding flags in support of Donnie Trump?! You're funny.

Where are the videos of the DNC calling for No Peace?! please post. Whoops, you can't? Big surprise

You say this while White Nationalists literally were beating drums and holding flags in support of Donnie Trump?! You're funny.

Where are the videos of the DNC calling for No Peace?! please post. Whoops, you can't? Big surprise
Are you capable of brain function?

Assuming you are correct that some white nationalists support Trump, how does that translate that Kyle is a white supremacist as is Trump?

Idiot.

The assertion is baseless, as is the entire DNC. They are a terrorist organization that goes around defaming people with impunity

It reminds me of Obama feeding into the same notion that law enforcement and the judicial system are illegitimate after Ferguson. White police officers were being murdered all across the country at that time because of the media and race baiters like Obama prompting the populace to violence on the notion that the system Obama presided over was corrupt and baseless. What else did he expect?

The blood of those police officers that did not even have anything to do with Ferguson are on the hands of Obama, and just like Obama, you don't give a damn either. You deserve each other

Last edited:
Are you capable of brain function?

Assuming you are correct that some white nationalists support Trump, how does that translate that Kyle is a white supremacist as is Trump?

Idiot.

The assertion is baseless, as is the entire DNC. They are a terrorist organization that goes around defaming people with impunity

It reminds me of Obama feeding into the same notion that law enforcement and the judicial system are illegitimate after Ferguson. White police officers were being murdered all across the country at that time because of the media and race baiters like Obama prompting the populace to violence on the notion that the system Obama presided over was corrupt and baseless. What else did he expect?

Why would I need to translate a claim that I never made?! Doy

White police officers were being murdered all across the country at that time because of the media and race baiters like Obama prompting the populace to violence on the notion that the system Obama presided over was corrupt and baseless. What else did he expect?
What System did Obama preside over?

Forum List

Back