Smokey Robinson predicts Trump will run and lose in 2024

I'll step on some toes here......

I do not want Trump to run in 2024. I would like to see a Trump protégée run. We need someone as effective as Trump with the smooth/leadership of Reagan. That individual... would be a two-termer and that is what this country needs.

Twice I voted for Trump, but there are better choices for 2024.
By smooth leadership, you mean going behind the backs of Americans, introducing "trickle down" sham, committing criminal atrocities, and allowing a bombing of a US Navy ship killing hundreds of servicemen? That kind of leadership is what you are seeking?

Smokey is a man of wisdom who elicits universal respect.Trump can only dream of such affection.

He's fucked around on several wives and had bastard kids out of wedlock. I don't respect that.

Nor do I need some liberal has-been telling me who I need to vote for, so fuck him with a Rusty AIDS-infected garden rake, if he doesn't already have AIDS.

God bless you Mr [sic] Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.

I suppose a has-been American musician is in a better position than an ignorant British faggot to know anything about American politics.

But that doesn't mean he knows anything useful; just that an extraordinarily-low-set bar makes him outshine that to which he is being compared.

I suppose a has-been American musician is in a better position than an ignorant British faggot to know anything about American politics.

But that doesn't mean he knows anything useful; just that an extraordinarily-low-set bar makes him outshine that to which he is being compared.
Smokey Robinson has left a body of work that will be played and loved centuries after trump is a footnote in a book entitled "Failed One Term Presidents"

It looks like a pretty safe scenario.

The same independents who voted out trump in 2020 aren't going to vote for him in 2024.
You think they are going to vote for Biden/Harris again? That is NEVER going to happen. The only way Trump isnt the next president is if the GOP has a stronger candidate, and if they have a stronger candidate than even Trump, its an impossibility that you could win.

He's fucked around on several wives and had bastard kids out of wedlock. I don't respect that.

Nor do I need some liberal has-been telling me who I need to vote for, so fuck him with a Rusty AIDS-infected garden rake, if he doesn't already have AIDS.
Is that trump you are describing ?

Smokey Robinson has left a body of work that will be played and loved centuries after trump is a footnote in a book entitled "Failed One Term Presidents"

The truly great composers will be remembered long after Mr. Robinson has been forgotten.

But that's beside the point.

Even if Mr. Robinson really had any extraordinary musical talent, such talent has no correlation whatsoever with political-related wisdom.

If Mozart were still alive, I would not look to him for guidance as to how to govern a country.

Last edited:

God bless you Mr Robinson. One of the reasons that the world loves America. the world hopes that you are correct and that those days are in the past.

I second that emotion and so do decent folk everywhere.
Hey imbecile...........It is........God Bless You Please Mrs Robinson you fucking Cuck

You must be so fucking bored you wore your wiener to a nub Tammy

The truly great composers will be remembers long after Mr. Robinson has been forgotten.

But that's beside the point.

Even if Mr. Robinson really had any extraordinary musical talent, such talent has no correlation whatsoever with political-related wisdom.

If Mozart were still alive, I would not look to him for guidance as to how to govern a country.
Are you really saying that Smokey Robinson has no talent ? Is that your position ?
I mean he is no Ted Nugent but still.................

I'll step on some toes here......

I do not want Trump to run in 2024. I would like to see a Trump protégée run. We need someone as effective as Trump with the smooth/leadership of Reagan. That individual... would be a two-termer and that is what this country needs.

Twice I voted for Trump, but there are better choices for 2024.
TRUMP!'s guts and Reagan's screen presence. That would be cool.

You think they are going to vote for Biden/Harris again? That is NEVER going to happen. The only way Trump isnt the next president is if the GOP has a stronger candidate, and if they have a stronger candidate than even Trump, its an impossibility that you could win.
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being not surprised at all and 10 being your mind is blown, how surprised will you be when trump doesnt run?

Forum List

Back