Six Republicans vote against investigating Russia for War Crimes

If you study recent history, you’d know that all wars are avoidable. The problem is the oligarchs who control governments, love war. They use their influence on politicians and media to promote war. We’re watching it happen right now.

You may think Putin is another Hitler (Americans love to label leaders of the empire’s enemies as another Hitler, for the benefit of the MIC), but he’s not. This war like all wars was easily avoided. It wasn’t avoided because of what was stated in the above paragraph.

I am not debating that there are powers at play that promote war ... And never have debated that idea.
I simply stated that in the real world it is obvious that regardless pie in the sky expectations ... War isn't being avoided.

When you create the miracle pill that makes everything contradictory to your (or my) ambitions go away ...
Congratulations and sell it cheap ... :auiqs.jpg:

I am not debating that there are powers at play that promote war ... And never have debated that idea.
I simply stated that in the real world it is obvious that regardless pie in the sky expectations ... War isn't being avoided.

When you create the miracle pill that makes everything contradictory to your (or my) ambitions go away ...
Congratulations and sell it cheap ... :auiqs.jpg:

I think every war the US has been in could have been easily avoided. There isn’t a mad dictator alive who would attack us.

Two GOP posts; two GOP deflections.

Stick with the OP and the actions of these Russian sympathizers in Congress.
Actually the one post about W. And O. Is actually relevant seeing none of you are remembering their possible war crimes.

Should Pootin hang for his crimes?

Yes, but Biden is in no position to pass judgement…

I think every war the US has been in could have been easily avoided. There isn’t a mad dictator alive who would attack us.

Any war could be avoided ... I have simply stated that they aren't avoided.
I am not worried about mad dictators as much as mealy-mouthed politicians and diplomats that con the public with bullshit promises.

You are arguing with me about principles I understand and accept as being both worthy and neglected ...
But I am not willing to say things exist in a manner that they don't.
I am not talking about what could be.

I know what you want to happen ... The problem is that isn't always what happens ... :auiqs.jpg:

Any war could be avoided ... I have simply stated that they aren't avoided.
I am not worried about mad dictators as much as mealy-mouthed politicians and diplomats that con the public with bullshit promises.

You are arguing with me about principles I understand and accept as being both worthy and neglected ...
But I am not willing to say things exist in a manner that they don't.
I am not talking about what could be.

I know what you want to happen ... The problem is that isn't always what happens ... :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry about that. We are in agreement.

The House on Wednesday passed a bill that would direct President Biden to prepare a report on the government’s efforts to collect and examine evidence related to war crimes and other atrocities committed during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.....

GOP Reps. Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Warren Davidson (Ohio), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Thomas Massie (Ky.) and Scott Perry (Pa.) all opposed the bill.

This is the heart of the new GOP. folks. Covering up war crimes for Putin and Russian troops.
Fantasies of Our Soft, Sheltered, and Ignorant Ruling Class

Unlike you Chickenhawk-lovers, I can tell you from harrowing experience that ground troops hate civilians. It's like playing a sport where fans are allowed to come onto the field and help their favorite team by obstructing the opposition.

"Civilians" is a pacifist term invented by gutless traitors who jealously deplore fighting men. There is no such thing as a non-combatant in a combat zone. It is an obvious contradiction that dumbed-down Americans are incapable of recognizing.

Unlike you Chickenhawk-lovers, I can tell you from harrowing experience that ground troops hate civilians. It's like playing a sport where fans are allowed to come onto the field and help their favorite team by obstructing the opposition.

"Civilians" is a pacifist term invented by gutless traitors who jealously deplore fighting men. There is no such thing as a non-combatant in a combat zone. It is an obvious contradiction that dumbed-down Americans are incapable of recognizing.
How stupid and immoral of you.

Are you saying killing civilians is okay, as long as it’s in a war zone.

The same China that is committing genocide on Uyghurs? The same ones who support the Myanmar military who commit countless war crimes?

Keep believing!
Allahcaust

Here we go again, partisans contradicting their general opinion if they can't tolerate an enemy following it. The Uyghurs joined Al Qaida. The Chinese are right to protect themselves from these congenital bandits.

Are you saying killing civilians is okay, as long as it’s in a war zone?
My Lai Was a Communist Stronghold

You're begging the question, as if you know what that really means. You're assuming that "civilans" is a concept that has any relation to reality. You might as well interrogate me about whether I think that killing unicorns is OK.

Last edited:
LOL. First, you must know that these news reports can’t be believed. Second, are you unaware of the war crimes committed by our military?
Geneva Is Haunted by the Angry Ghosts of American and Israeli Soldiers

My adult experience makes me accept both as necessary parts of a victorious war. That kind of take is not allowed by our fake education. We have to say our side's action is collateral and the other side's action is an atrocity.

A lie.

In fact, I showed you why already.

Yet still you lie.

I posted the link you never acknowledged it.

"Russia denies Ukrainian claims
The Russian defense ministry denied Kiev's claims, citing the three days between the troops' withdrawal and the emergence of the evidence as a suspicious sign.
Moscow said the accusations were "a provocation" and possibly evidence of crimes committed by Ukrainian troops after they entered the city. The statement pointed to the apparently fresh state of some of the bodies in the photos.
Russia then called an emergency session of the UN Security Council to discuss Bucha and what it claims to be an attempt to smear it.
Moscow claimed the attempt to meet on Monday was blocked by the UK, which is also a permanent member of the body. The British mission said the session will take place on Tuesday instead.

LINK

red bolding mine
=====

Your reply was: The Trump Strategy

Here is the news talking about it:

Reuters

Russia to ask U.N. Security Council again to discuss Bucha 'provocations'

:oops8:

Last edited:
I posted the link you never acknowledged it.
Liar. I responded directly to it, as anyone can see for themselves on that thread.

I posted the link and the quote from the Russian. Here it is again:

"Today Russia will again demand that the U.N. Security Council convene in connection with the criminal provocations of Ukrainian servicemen and radicals in this city," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova wrote on her Telegram channel." -Reuters

Stop lying, Putin bootlicker. How many more times will I catch you in this same lie?

Last edited:
Geneva Is Haunted by the Angry Ghosts of American and Israeli Soldiers

My adult experience makes me accept both as necessary parts of a victorious war. That kind of take is not allowed by our fake education. We have to say our side's action is collateral and the other side's action is an atrocity.
So it’s acceptable to mass murder women and children to win a war. How fucked up is that?

Lol
No one is "covering up" anything. Its just that some Republicans understand that the POTUS has other priorities like resolving the war, curing inflation, reducing gasoline prices, the fiscal problems and deficit in Washington, the crime problem, etc.

Having Brandon distracted on something less pressing, something that others are in a better position to investigate, isn't good strategy.

If Biden gets everything else on his plate taken care of, sure.

But loading more on his plate isn't helpful.
, excuses excuses. They in putins pocket just like fat Donny

war crimes investigations and charges being lais is only intended as propaganda during the war, and not ever applicable after the war has ended.

The only exception is when one side is completely defeated and that is impossible in this war.
Russia's call for investigations will be ignored.

Forum List

Back