We need a new "Anything but Red or Blue" nationwide campaign.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
this may be the only time I would ever vote for a communist party USA.

That's right, the US communist party is less of a threat than the fucking duopoly. I want a huge nationwide "anything but blue or red" campaign.

Vote for anything that is not red or blue, up and down the ballot, and if there is no other candidate, LEAVE IT BLANK!

this may be the only time I would ever vote for a communist party USA.

That's right, the US communist party is less of a threat than the fucking duopoly. I want a huge nationwide "anything but blue or red" campaign.

Vote for anything that is not red or blue, up and down the ballot, and if there is no other candidate, LEAVE IT BLANK!
Tried that a couple cycles, voting for Harry Browne and other LP candidates.

But alas, they degenerated into a huge debating society, that took to nominating washed-up republican retreads.

Ther only real hope is that the Massie & Paul types eventually usurp the populists, who are in the process of commandeering the GOP.

The entire system is so corrupted that secession of states away from our federal tyranny to smaller state govts is probably the only answer. I doubt that will happen because people are afraid of taking drastic actions against our tyrannical govt.
The longer the in-your-face horseshit corruption continues, the more likely it is that at least Texas will make some serious noise about it. (Already happening)

Forum List

Back