Six Republicans vote against investigating Russia for War Crimes

The House on Wednesday passed a bill that would direct President Biden to prepare a report on the government’s efforts to collect and examine evidence related to war crimes and other atrocities committed during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.....

GOP Reps. Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Warren Davidson (Ohio), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Thomas Massie (Ky.) and Scott Perry (Pa.) all opposed the bill.

This is the heart of the new GOP folks. Covering up war crimes for Putin and Russian troops. Yeah, we know where their loyalties lay.
At the end of the day, the only ones who can punish Putin for war crimes are the Russians themselves because no one is conquering Russia.

You haven’t thought this through. If Putin is found guilty of war crimes, than what about W and O who committed far worse?

This is why the US government has failed to recognize the authority of International Criminal Court.

No nation has committed greater crimes against humanity these last 30 years than the good old USA.
China, North Korea, Bosnia, several African nations, and I can go on and on.

Not forgotten, intentionally ignored as inconvenient by shameless hypocrites
There is something strange about the collective psyche of many Americans. They somehow can ignore or accept as good the murderous actions of our military. While simultaneously condemning murderous actions by other nations. It’s fucked up.

I doubt that but many Americans are conditioned to believe that, as I once did. It helps to keep the war profiteers flush.

Whether or not you doubt it is inconsequential ...

The next time you think Diplomacy is going to make a difference in a situation where some of these people
are willing to kill you if you don't give them what they want ... Let me know, and I'll come help clean up the mess you make.

Been there and done that, might even still have a t-shirt ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Whether or not you doubt it is inconsequential ...

The next time you think Diplomacy is going to make a difference in a situation where some of these people
are willing to kill you if you don't give them what they want ... Let me know. and I'll come help clean up the mess you make.

Been there and done that ... :auiqs.jpg:

We will always try diplomacy first anyway, because we aren't childlike morons who try to sum up the world in a soundbite.

We will always try diplomacy first anyway, because we aren't childlike morons who try to sum up the world in a soundbite.

How's that working for you?
I am not talking about your fucking ideas or principles ... Just the real world ... :auiqs.jpg:

At no point did I completely disregard the idea of using Diplomacy.
If you have to change what I mean in order make a childish and foolish statement ...
Just accept that your stupid soundbite means nothing.

It won't change a damn thing in regard to what I was talking about and isn't even an accurate counterpoint.

How's that working for you?
Just fine, thanks. It is also a good strategy, to exhaust all options and to expose the wrong party.

But if we need to give the order to hulk smash, we will look you up. You know, once all smarter ideas have failed.

The House on Wednesday passed a bill that would direct President Biden to prepare a report on the government’s efforts to collect and examine evidence related to war crimes and other atrocities committed during Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.....

GOP Reps. Andy Biggs (Ariz.), Warren Davidson (Ohio), Paul Gosar (Ariz.), Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.), Thomas Massie (Ky.) and Scott Perry (Pa.) all opposed the bill.

This is the heart of the new GOP folks. Covering up war crimes for Putin and Russian troops. Yeah, we know where their loyalties lay.
Why is it the United States Govts job to do the investigation? Don't we have a UN for that sort of thing?

Forum List

Back