Media Flogging Photo of Russian "Massacre" Without a Drop of Blood Anywhere

Nah....its the real thing. Anyone who has watched international news for the past ten years knows these things happened there. Sorry Charlie you don't make the starkist can.

JO
Sock puppets try SO hard, don't they?

Yep...Russia didn't invade.....they're shelling Ukraine in self-defense.
I wouldn't go that far.... and certainly do wish that Russia did not invade.... but to be honest about it ...and nobody here knows what that word actually means....the invasion was a reaction not an action. I'm surprised it didn't happen a few years earlier frankly considering the Genocidal Tactics that Ukraine was pulling off in Donbas and Luhansk.

JO

The new Google algorithms are already kicking in. I noticed that a number of my bookmarks were redirected today and I had to hand scratch with the mouse to re-find many of them. some of them actually required being typed in point for point. Soon we will have to get newspapers from Europe and Asia and have them translated to find out what is actually going on . We are heading into an information back out I think.
You're never going to get the whole story. Russia is hiding the truth from their people....literally had to trick most of their soldiers into the war...claiming it was just an exercise instead of an invasion. (They don't have to with the Spetsnaz....because those guys live to fight)
Democrats want the same thing to happen here....and they have the cooperation of Big Tech because they want the tax breaks the Dems offered them....and because all of them have high educations....they're all pretty much brainwashed by the left.

You're never going to get the whole story. Russia is hiding the truth from their people....literally had to trick most of their soldiers into the war...claiming it was just an exercise instead of an invasion. (They don't have to with the Spetsnaz....because those guys live to fight)
Democrats want the same thing to happen here....and they have the cooperation of Big Tech because they want the tax breaks the Dems offered them....and because all of them have high educations....they're all pretty much brainwashed by the left.
You're never going to get the whole story.

Most likely True.

JO

Yahoo News/AP

Not saying it didn't happen but that is the dangest massakree I've ever seen. I've seen pictures of My Lai, Chicago Valentines Day gang-land slaughter, I mean blood everywhere, soaking in ground, faces unrecognizable, yikes. So please forgive my skepticism, MSM. The same MSM which also tells me Jeffrey Epstein hung himself from a bunk, and Covid is Spanish Flu.

View attachment 625845
Use your brain, genius

1)The locations of the bodies are not necessarily where they were killed

2) dead bodies don't bleed

3) some have been there for a couple weeks. Sometimes, it rains.

Can't any of you goobers figure stuff out for yourselves?

Yahoo News/AP

Not saying it didn't happen but that is the dangest massakree I've ever seen. I've seen pictures of My Lai, Chicago Valentines Day gang-land slaughter, I mean blood everywhere, soaking in ground, faces unrecognizable, yikes. So please forgive my skepticism, MSM. The same MSM which also tells me Jeffrey Epstein hung himself from a bunk, and Covid is Spanish Flu.

View attachment 625845
D94JGvUXUAAbMRP

The Trump strategy.

You didn't read the link where it shows that England prevented the U.N. Investigation with their veto maybe if you would spend less time being a meathead you wouldn't be looking this lazy and stupid.

Now if England keeps shutting it down then I no longer can take the Buchar allegations seriously since why England would prevent the investigation that would establish the truth?

You didn't read the link where it shows that England prevented the U.N. Investigation with their veto maybe if you would spend less time being a meathead you wouldn't be looking this lazy and stupid.

Now if England keeps shutting it down then I no longer can take the Buchar allegations seriously since why England would prevent the investigation that would establish the truth?
You are always the reliable Putin bootlicker. Here is Russia's demand:

"Today Russia will again demand that the U.N. Security Council convene in connection with the criminal provocations of Ukrainian servicemen and radicals in this city," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova wrote on her Telegram channel." -Reuters

Does that look like they want an investigation into the civilian slaughter there? What the fuck are you even babbling about?

The Trump Strategy. Countersue. Accuse the accusers.

With the help of the volunteers footsoldiers like you, of course.

Yahoo News/AP

View attachment 625845
Weird how it took them four days to find all these bodies since the Russians left on March 30th and the mayor of Bucharest declared the town liberated on the 31st, with no mention of any deaths.

Yahoo News/AP

View attachment 625845
Death to Russia a d all those authoritarian commies.

You are always the reliable Putin bootlicker. Here is Russia's demand:

"Today Russia will again demand that the U.N. Security Council convene in connection with the criminal provocations of Ukrainian servicemen and radicals in this city," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Maria Zakharova wrote on her Telegram channel." -Reuters

Does that look like they want an investigation into the civilian slaughter there? What the fuck are you even babbling about?

The Trump Strategy. Countersue. Accuse the accusers.

With the help of the volunteers footsoldiers like you, of course.

You sure can't keep up.

Russia to ask U.N. Security Council again to discuss Bucha 'provocations'

"The Russian defence ministry said the images distributed by Ukraine were "another staged performance by the Kyiv regime", and Russia's chief investigator on Monday ordered a probe on the basis that Ukraine had spread "deliberately false information" about Russian armed forces in Bucha."

This is why the U.N. needs to investigate since both sides' claims conflicts badly.

Last edited:
Sure Putin's going to have to face it too.
There's already a tremendous amount of civil unrest in Russia over the deaths of young Russian soldiers. What's the matter with you retards why must you always try to pigeonhole someone who disagrees with you into the enemy side? That is a serious neurosis.
In the end there's no way you can justify what Ukraine is allowing its children to do. You can't whitewash it you can't rationalize it you can't make it okay no matter how hard you try. Zalensky didn't have to do anything but he's going to do it now isn't he asshole? This was so much better for him to wait until tens of thousands of civilians were dead don't you think? Your boy is nothing but a camera hungry self-important little puke.
I noticed that his kids are just fine geez I wonder where they are??probably not in the country.
Indeed JO! An extremely important factor of this war that should not have occurred. Out of Zelensky’s mouth came the call of duty for civilians to protect their homeland! All men, ages 18 to 60, not allowed out of Ukraine and forced conscription if able to stand. Many Ukrainians returned following Zelensky’s call for civilians to stay and defend their country, learning that weapons would be distributed. (I had wonder how guns would defend anyone from aerial assault.) Women with their own children stayed knowing the risk, but caught up in the national call to defend their homeland! Children quickly trained to make Molotov cocktails by the thousands. Moms knowingly stayed who didn’t have to do so keeping their children with them!

As a responsible adult female, I might’ve given heed to that stupidity of defending my homeland as a civilian, but would have never supported that children stayed as well and certainly not my child! Ever since I saw the footage of thousands of bottles of cocktail bombs lined up, with females and children squatting next to them who had participated in their making, I understood fully that an invasion does not equate to “one good guy” versus “one bad guy”. Not in this war certainly with more than 2 war mongering entities at play.

Forum List

Back