Since homosexuals can marry and adopt children what more do they want now?

It seems LGBTQ has achieved all its goals and should disband.
No... When equality is reached they then have to start with some seriously stupid shit. See: Feminism.

A perfectly good organization with questionable means and actions that result in a more fair world in the end... So it was worth the fight... But when the goals are achieved they get hijacked into a insanity farm trying for clicks.

LGBTQ has achieved all its goals and has now become a group dedicated to suppression of free speech in the creative community. I stood up to them and was forced out of two writing groups.

Other than that, what are LGBTQ goals?
If it's keeping you up at night, just call the organization up and ask them.
I have looked at their websites and it seems incomprehensible to me. They enjoy unmatched power in our society now and somehow that isn't good enough.
Easy fix... Get an ad blocker. If you disagree with how the media and companies are bending the knee to these groups, use the Brave web browser, or just ad block. Deprive the money generated from commercials/ads from the platforms. Don't let them track you. Millions doing it... Yeah... I'm actually thinking about giving money to this site because I have no idea if they have ads or not... I don't see them.

Now the trans are doing to the gays what the gays used to do to us.

For example, a lesbian who refuses to have sex with a transsexual woman will be verbally assaulted by the community as a "transphobe."

It's a fucked up, no win situation but it's not my problem.

For example, a lesbian who refuses to have sex with a transsexual woman will be verbally assaulted by the community as a "transphobe."

"but it's not my problem."

Exactly. I didnt think it would take you this long to figure that out.

"but it's not my problem."

Exactly. I didnt think it would take you this long to figure that out.
What is my problem is I wrote a story featuring LGBTQ characters and then was told I could not do that because I was straight and needed permission from a "sensibility reader" and when I protested I had to resign my writing group and got kicked out of another.

LGBTQ has achieved all its goals and has now become a group dedicated to suppression of free speech in the creative community. I stood up to them and was forced out of two writing groups.
You probably said things that you shouldn’t have, but you’re probably not smart enough to realize that

New Topics

Forum List

Back