I'm starting to think this society doesn't know one thing about how or why it works the way it does.

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
I'm starting to think this society doesn't know one thing about how or why it works the way it does. And just to be clear I am talking about why they have their peace, freedom, and prosperity.

I'm starting to think this society doesn't know one thing about how or why it works the way it does. And just to be clear I am talking about why they have their peace, freedom, and prosperity.

The Wuhan Virus is the closest this generation has come to a mobilized war. They are wise beyond their years on some subject, horribly misinformed, idealistic and dangerous in other respects. The generation before had 9/11 and the Iraq War. That was only 20 years ago, and I suggest anyone interested on just how radically the world has changed socially in such a short period of time, just look at old videos from that period. There were former CIA and FBI agents openly hostile and blaming one another for the failures on that day, both had valid points in their own way. You'd never see that kind of frank discourse through media today.

I saw a discussion of interviews on this subject and it's stuck with me just how direct and blunt everyone was. There wasn't political correctness or holding punches. You can see it in the old journalism too. Tough, serious questions for anyone being interviewed. That type of directness is only reserved for Trump today, which is clearly unfair and biased regardless of ones views.

In this respect, direct debate and discussion about issues has been lost. I liked when CNN had some opposing views, they simply don't anymore. The communist model is being used in the West and citizens will not benefit from such a promoted system.

Last edited:
YOu do, thought. Rigt?

New Topics

Forum List

Back