Since homosexuals can marry and adopt children what more do they want now?

LGBTQ has achieved all its goals and has now become a group dedicated to suppression of free speech in the creative community. I stood up to them and was forced out of two writing groups.
You probably said things that you shouldn’t have, but you’re probably not smart enough to realize that
You probably have no fucking clue what you're talking about, since you weren't there.

LGBTQ has achieved all its goals and has now become a group dedicated to suppression of free speech in the creative community. I stood up to them and was forced out of two writing groups.
You probably said things that you shouldn’t have, but you’re probably not smart enough to realize that
You probably have no fucking clue what you're talking about, since you weren't there.
This whole thread is worthless. You’re talking as if every queer person is involved in an organization

This whole thread is worthless. You’re talking as if every queer person is involved in an organization
No, I understand most LGBTQ people are not involved in the organization.

However, the movement is dominated by the hard left, with an agenda to crush our Constitutional freedoms.

If you deny this, you are either lying or haven't bothered to stay informed.

Since homosexuals can marry and adopt children what more do they want now?

They're still not legally allowed to engage in direct sexual activity with children, and even if they could, they'd still face a serious adverse social stigma for doing so.

The LGBpbiWTF movement very clearly has pedophilia on its agenda, as one of the next things it wants to get legalized and socially-accepted. They've made considerable progress toward this goal, getting their sexual grooming agenda into public schools, they “Drag Queen Story Hour” events into public libraries, and so on, but they've still got more to achieve in this direction.

And surely, beyond pedophilia, they've got other things to try to legitimize as well—rape, bestiality, incest—who knows what else?

I do not expect that we will ever see a point where they're satisfied only with whatever forms of degeneracy they've managed to get legitimized and accepted; they'll always come up with new, even lower forms of degeneracy to pursue.

Here's an article that explains what gays want now:

They want straight men to enjoy gay sex, which they call "bottoming."

Well, isn't that special?

I saw a report a few years ago about a gay man that was considering, or maybe did - I don't remember, filing a discrimination lawwsuit against a straight man who refused to have sex with him.

And THAT is what they want. If you refuse to have sex with them, you must be a homophobe and should be shunned.

If an gay man sues me to have sex I will give up and let him rape me.

I don't care any more.

I regret all the angry things I said last night because I now realize that nothing matters.

If an gay man sues me to have sex I will give up and let him rape me.

I don't care any more.

I regret all the angry things I said last night because I now realize that nothing matters.
If a gay man sues me to have sex with me and then tries to rape me, one of us is going to die.

I should march in a Pride parade and offer myself up as an "ally" to the gays. If that meant getting butt-raped I would resign myself to knowing that really as a straight, I had it coming.

The goal now appears to be to terrorize bakers into baking them a wedding cake.

Other than that, what are LGBTQ goals?
Equality.
Well, yesterday I cared what LGBTQ wants, today I don't give a damn.

If they want equality they can have it.

Maybe if they have enough equality they won't feel compelled to force a baker to bake a cake when there are literally a dozen other bakers in the neighborhood jumping at the chance to bake that cake.

The goal now appears to be to terrorize bakers into baking them a wedding cake.

Other than that, what are LGBTQ goals?
Equality.
Well, yesterday I cared what LGBTQ wants, today I don't give a damn.

If they want equality they can have it.

Maybe if they have enough equality they won't feel compelled to force a baker to bake a cake when there are literally a dozen other bakers in the neighborhood jumping at the chance to bake that cake.
Can you refuse to bake a cake for a Muslim couple? An interracial couple? A black couple? The answer is no. If you cannot refuse to bake a cake for other minorities, but can refuse to bake one for gays, it's not equal. Fix it one way or the other, I don't care which.

I saw a report a few years ago about a gay man that was considering, or maybe did - I don't remember, filing a discrimination lawwsuit against a straight man who refused to have sex with him.

And THAT is what they want. If you refuse to have sex with them, you must be a homophobe and should be shunned.

There is this case in the UK, from last year. A man wanted to photograph himself having sex with a woman, and ended up making a deal to pay “Ria Cooper” to be the woman in that role. It turns out that “Ms.” Cooper isn't a “Ms.”, at all, but a Mister, and still has the equipment of such, making him totally unsuitable for the job which he had initially been offered. As of that report, the case was being investigated by the police over there as a “hate crime” on the part of the anonymous man who hired, Mr. Cooper, and then withdrew the offer.

This is truly a TheOppressiveFaggot level of f•••ed-up.

Does it surprise anyone that the same subhuman degenerates who side with looters and rioters and other destructive, violent animals of that ilk, are the same ones who also side with faggots and trannies and other degenerate sexual deviants?

Can you refuse to bake a cake for a Muslim couple? An interracial couple? A black couple? The answer is no. If you cannot refuse to bake a cake for other minorities, but can refuse to bake one for gays, it's not equal. Fix it one way or the other, I don't care which.

They want you to stop treating them.lime [sic] second class citizens. You act like it's catching or something.

Forum List

Back