Simone Biles

You better watch your smart mouth, adolescent puto. Keep it up and I'll start using the appropriate language to describe you family. And you don't want that, boy!

You hate nearly everyone, and so you should either join ISIS or just move to Russia where the white-right ambience will please you. Rat.
Russia white right............lolol.................Are you that stupid or pretending?

I hate people who have failed at their life decisions and make it their lifes work on making happy people miserable you GD smart ass little shit.

You libturds are murdering thieving son of a bitches and need to be talked to like rats with Typhus

Wow, that's the same thing I was just wishing for you! Isn't that amazing!

Except, unlike you, I have good grounds for my sentiment.
Fuck You. You murdering thieving hypocrite libturds cause nothing but disaster

I don't care if you wish me to break my neck 7 places puke.

Again libturds bad life decisions MAKE THEM WANT TO MAKE HAPPY PEOPLE MISERABLE

May god have mercy on your soul
LOLOL................The shit I've seen people say about others here and you say God have mercy on my soul....................LOLOLOLOL

What fucking libturds did to America's children for political reasons and still want to continue for political reasons only....................To believe that lying Fauci over Trump causing critical care procedures in the beginning

May God Damned their souls, not have mercy.

You got one hell of a lot of nerve saying something like that

When the media spends more time talking about her than the actual achievements of the others something is drastically wrong. The Olympics and coverage of them isn't supposed to be a therapy session. It is to celebrate the achievements of those who perform at their peak.
Covering her withdrawal is one thing. Exalting it is another entirely.
She went to compete. That was her only goal. For reasons only she knows she failed in achieving her goal.
Cover it and move on to those more deserving of the limelight
All the glory taken away for selfish reasons. Just like her murdering brother

It's been said that one of the easiest things to do in life is quit.

She let her team down. There's no other way to characterize this. She let them down and, in doing so, handed over that "leader" moniker to Suni Lee. She will now become the face of the American Olympic champion, much in the same way Mark Spitz, Bruce Jenner, Michael Phelps and Kerri Strug were.

Biles no longer deserves such respect...
There was no question of her continuing. She was incapable of proceeding. Her routine is too complex and risky to perform if you are not 100 percent

It took guts for her to admit it was a mental issue and not physical. She could have easily blamed a back or knee injury

LOLOL................The shit I've seen people say about others here and you say God have mercy on my soul....................LOLOLOLOL

What fucking libturds did to America's children for political reasons and still want to continue for political reasons only....................To believe that lying Fauci over Trump causing critical care procedures in the beginning

May God Damned their souls, not have mercy.

You got one hell of a lot of nerve saying something like that
Yes, you are responsible for your own words and actions. What other people do makes zero difference. Pretty despicable to wish harm upon a young girl.

It doesn't take any nerve to say that to you, you are ugly to the core and I hope you find some inner peace and happiness someday so you can stop emoting it out on the world in such disgusting ways.

Yes, you are responsible for your own words and actions. What other people do makes zero difference. Pretty despicable to wish harm upon a young girl.

It doesn't take any nerve to say that to you, you are ugly to the core and I hope you find some inner peace and happiness someday so you can stop emoting it out on the world in such disgusting ways.
Dude. I never worked a day in my life because I loved what I do, and did it on my own...That sound like inner peace...Never had a boss, never had that terror on my face going to a shit job, or the hatred going home...Inner peace??...lolol

Called all my shots and depended on basically no one in my life. Retired in mid career cage.

So fuck you.

Dude. I never worked a day in my life because I loved what I do, and did it on my own...That sound like inner peace...Never had a boss, never had that terror on my face going to a shit job, or the hatred going home...Inner peace??...lolol

Called all my shots and depended on basically no one in my life. Retired in mid career cage.

So fuck you.
You have obvious inner termoil and self confidence issues. People who are happy and at peace do not emote like you do on this board. You need help.

She is a disgusting coward.
My understanding of getting this disorientation is comparing it to an internal muscle strain, concussion, or detached retina but in the brain.

The part of the mind/body connection that can tell "up from down" so a gymnast can flip, spin and land safely gets somehow distorted. Like a sprained muscle, some athletes can go back into the game but others have to go on the injured list until the condition recovers.

This is internal, and hard to check, as physical sprains that are visible to doctors. Biles would have to try simpler exercises to test if that connection is back to normal.

The factor that deals with competition: since Biles was using higher technical maneuvers, the way the events are judged, the whole team gets docked more if those fail. This is to discourage athletes from trying dangerous stunts if there is greater chance of failing than succeeding. Only the top experts like Biles who can pull these off would try to put them into a routine. With that level of expertise, she also knows when she is not up to the speed and level it takes to guarantee safe execution. Like an experienced NASCAR driver who knows what high speeds are supposed to feel like, and know when they are veering out of control or when they can recover.

Both reasons, the safety issue facing a gymnast who can tell the disorientation condition has not gone away, and the fact that doing an inferior routine would mean bigger deductions and harm the team, as part of the scoring and competitive strategy, Biles really had no choice but to protect both her safety and the integrity of the team.

Where she showed her true character and morale was consulting with and cheering her teammates on to make sure they were prepared and focused. And she was the first to congratulate the Russian team, as the gymnasts really have great respect for each other since they all make great sacrifices and take great risks to promote their sport.

I wish the initial reports did not confuse people so much over "mental health issues" that don't describe or make sense of the real situation, but made it sound like a copout. Perhaps she didn't want to scare or intimidate/trigger the other gymnasts to start losing their focus so she called it something else?

After the team competition, it later came out the real dangers of losing orientation and causing paralyzing or fatal injuries. Perhaps after consulting on this, the decisions were also made to be as diplomatic as possible and not to scare anyone off the focus on the Olympics as positively as possible.

Biles managed to help keep the positive morale going which makes it better and safer for the other competitors.

At least for that!

As for being a copout Gabe Lackmann
Looking at Biles record of being the most decorated, and mastering moves she was the first and only one to achieve in competitions, I thought from the very start this had to be serious.

Any shakeable issue of mere doubts or stress, would not stop someone who has performed these stunts consistently in practice and events.

If she could have come back in time to compete, without hurting herself and her teammates, of course she would.

Maybe it was just the time for other gymnasts who worked equally hard, to get in the spotlight and share the victory and experiences they otherwise would not have known.

Last edited:
My understanding of getting this disorientation is comparing it to an internal muscle strain, concussion, or detached retina but in the brain.

The part of the mind/body connection that can tell "up from down" so a gymnast can flip, spin and land safely gets somehow distorted. Like a sprained muscle, some athletes can go back into the game but others have to go on the injured list until the condition recovers.

This is internal, and hard to check, as physical sprains that are visible to doctors. Biles would have to try simpler exercises to test if that connection is back to normal.

The factor that deals with competition: since Biles was using higher technical maneuvers, the way the events are judged, the whole team gets docked more if those fail. This is to discourage athletes from trying dangerous stunts if there is greater chance of failing than succeeding. Only the top experts like Biles who can pull these off would try to put them into a routine. With that level of expertise, she also knows when she is not up to the speed and level it takes to guarantee safe execution. Like an experienced NASCAR driver who knows what high speeds are supposed to feel like, and know when they are veering out of control or when they can recover.

Both reasons, the safety issue facing a gymnast who can tell the disorientation condition has not gone away, and the fact that doing an inferior routine would mean bigger deductions and harm the team, as part of the scoring and competitive strategy, Biles really had no choice but to protect both her safety and the integrity of the team.

Where she showed her true character and morale was consulting with and cheering her teammates on to make sure they were prepared and focused. And she was the first to congratulate the Russian team, as the gymnasts really have great respect for each other since they all make great sacrifices and take great risks to promote their sport.

I wish the initial reports did not confuse people so much over "mental health issues" that don't describe or make sense of the real situation, but made it sound like a copout. Perhaps she didn't want to scare or intimidate/trigger the other gymnasts to start losing their focus so she called it something else?

After the team competition, it later came out the real dangers of losing orientation and causing paralyzing or fatal injuries. Perhaps after consulting on this, the decisions were also made to be as diplomatic as possible and not to scare amyone off the focus on the Olympics as positively as possible.

Biles managed to help keep the positive morale going which makes it better and safer for the other competitors.

At least for that!
Very well said, unfortunately I don't think any of the haters here will read it. They look for nuggets and headlines and reasons to bitch and complain about the woke left. The things some of these people are saying about a girl they don't know competing in a sport they know nothing about is pretty astounding.

After the team competition, it later came out the real dangers of losing orientation and causing paralyzing or fatal injuries. Perhaps after consulting on this, the decisions were also made to be as diplomatic as possible and not to scare amyone off the focus on the Olympics as positively as possible.

At least for that!
Look Emily, Ima keep it real gf. This chick didn't have the spins when she was winning all of those gold medals before. A very dependable poster on this site has posited that this pygmy coward, Ms. Biles has instead bowed to the evil wishes of the black mafia...BLM.
Considering the actions of MANY of our female 'Olympians' regarding BLM, I find this to be MUCH more likely than, the twisties, or whatever it is called.
I will simply tell you, as I have told the others. Stop making excuses for cowardice. She is a coward, and a turncoat, rat....pygmy.

I have lots of hateful people to respond to. Keep it to the point or else, TLDR.
Well the guy you just responded to is just as scummy as you are... Had you read the second line you what have seen that... But I like watching the cockroaches fight each other once in a while. Messy business cleaning up your messes

Look Emily, Ima keep it real gf. This chick didn't have the spins when she was winning all of those gold medals before. A very dependable poster on this site has posited that this pygmy coward, Ms. Biles has instead bowed to the evil wishes of the black mafia...BLM.
Considering the actions of MANY of our female 'Olympians' regarding BLM, I find this to be MUCH more likely than, the twisties, or whatever it is called.
I will simply tell you, as I have told the others. Stop making excuses for cowardice. She is a coward, and a turncoat, rat....pygmy.
She's got more guts in her little finger than you do in your entire body. You calling others "coward" is a reflection of you and only you.

Simone Biles has worked through pain, performed under immense pressure, delivered epic performance on a worldwide stage, excelled in the high stakes game of women’s gymnastics. There is no question of her work ethic or ability to handle pressure.

However, this problem was something she could not just suck it up and do your routine.

24/7 coverage of a quiter.
I get that she has to make the best decision for herself but elevating her to near hero status is ridiculous.

Shut up you stupid bastard. You have a big mouth. Try accomplishing what she has done instead of attacking her. If she is having issues when she leaps, that could lead to a serious injury. A gold medal is not worth that much.

Forum List

Back