Delta variant hyperbole

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The media needs to calm down and tell the whole story.

The unvaccinated are still the major spreaders of the virus. Breakthrough cases are rare, less than one percent of the new cases daily, and those rarely end up being serious cases.

You mean the media pushes propaganda and deceives the public? Get outta town……

It’s almost as if some of us have been trying to tell you people this for years
All media wants to sell advertising space.

Surely you knew this?

The unvaccinated are still the major spreaders of the virus. Breakthrough cases are rare, less than one percent of the new cases daily, and those rarely end up being serious cases.

Except in 1 Massachusetts town? I don't think so. CDC study shows 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated

The whole story is delta is driving break through cases and it is only going to get worse.

There is so much misinformation, from all sides, I have no idea what to believe. It would be so refreshing, if just one agency would get up and tell the truth. Just lay it out there, good, bad , we can take it.

E7AA9C5E-0777-4837-866A-21674326716B.jpeg

Don’t question CNN. They are the arbiter of truth.

it must be extremely confusing to be a DemonRat right now

When will you idiots realize THE MEDIA IS THE VIRUS!

My main beef with the CDC is that every time they set up new guidelines, they fail to add in big bold letters the following:

THESE CHANGES ARE BASED ON NEW SCIENCE AND THERE WILL LIKELY BE MORE IN THE NEAR FUTURE
and these:
because we at the cdc need to ask the masters first...we can not tell the truth to the public...flip-flop is our motto

My main beef with the CDC is that every time they set up new guidelines, they fail to add in big bold letters the following:

THESE CHANGES ARE BASED ON NEW SCIENCE AND THERE WILL LIKELY BE MORE IN THE NEAR FUTURE
Indeed, Facebook and Fau Chi dictate what the science must be on a regular basis.

No media outlet is "the arbiter of truth". CNN is more accurate than most, but all are at least occasionally guilty of sensationalizing for ratings.
I can’t believe I have lived to see this day. The day Leftists begin to admit that they’re being lied to by the MSM fake news media.

New Topics

Forum List

Back