Simone Biles

I suppose you'd prefer she try to compete anyway, and paralyze herself?

Not at all.

I think that she should do what she wanted to do, and she did.

The only thing I am pointing out is that she shouldn't be glorified for it.

Tiger had just won a masters and was making a huge comeback. You obviously don’t follow golf and you obviously don’t know a thing about gymnastics. Do everybody a favor and stick to what you know.

Tiger lost all but two sponsors after his DUI wreck, but he keep writing your fan fiction.

The point being you are an asshole

Simone Biles has paid her dues and is one of the greatest of all time. This time, she admitted she was not mentally capable of competing
Gutsy move
WRONG...the point he made, is, that you are an asshole...only you didn't pick up on that, and me being a nice person, thought i could spell it out 4 you

Simone Biles can do what she wants. She has three gymnastics moves named after her, multiple Olympic medals, international, national, and regional championships. She has nothing to prove, unless it's to herself.
I can understand her attitude. These athletes are groomed from a young age to train mercilessly when the rest of us were deciding what time we're gonna wake up on Saturday, or we're going to a summer job, or out with our friends.
that's called----CHOICE

True, and it is a good thing when celebrities call attention to mental health issues.
We already know about yours ;)
and yours....obviously you need a 'celebrity' to tell you when to shit, to stupid to figure it on your own :abgg2q.jpg:

The point being you are an asshole

Simone Biles has paid her dues and is one of the greatest of all time. This time, she admitted she was not mentally capable of competing
Gutsy move

It's been said that one of the easiest things to do in life is quit.

She let her team down. There's no other way to characterize this. She let them down and, in doing so, handed over that "leader" moniker to Suni Lee. She will now become the face of the American Olympic champion, much in the same way Mark Spitz, Bruce Jenner, Michael Phelps and Kerri Strug were.

Biles no longer deserves such respect...

I'm talking about his most recent accident smart guy
Nike already cut Biles free in April when she jumped ship to the Gap who is hoping to sell more old fat people stretch pants. No way she is going to fill 30 arenas in 6 weeks beginning in about a month and a half in her own personal tour now assuming she doesn't balk at them too. Sponsorships are about money making potential. Nike didn't see the potential in her to fight to keep her and The Gap is going to find that she isn't the draw they had gambled on.

Ehhhh....zee plot thickens. I knew it was some 'other' shit.

Yeap...athletes like Biles don't just...haver mental issues all of a sudden.

The knee grow mafia came callin so she dipped on the country.

Fuckin pygmy traitor.

I can see where she'd be afraid.

BLM is like ISIS, but less compassionate.

Last edited:
It's been said that one of the easiest things to do in life is quit.

She let her team down. There's no other way to characterize this. She let them down and, in doing so, handed over that "leader" moniker to Suni Lee. She will now become the face of the American Olympic champion, much in the same way Mark Spitz, Bruce Jenner, Michael Phelps and Kerri Strug were.

Biles no longer deserves such respect...
I guess you'd prefer she end up paralysed.

Nike already cut Biles free in April when she jumped ship to the Gap who is hoping to sell more old fat people stretch pants. No way she is going to fill 30 arenas in 6 weeks beginning in about a month and a half in her own personal tour now assuming she doesn't balk at them too. Sponsorships are about money making potential. Nike didn't see the potential in her to fight to keep her and The Gap is going to find that she isn't the draw they had gambled on.
Gotta love how our society likes to turn real people into products to make profits. Is that how you see the world as well?

I'm glad she didn't end up paralyzed.

In fact, she's smart if she withdrew because she lost her nerve and thought she would hurt herself.

I certainly wouldn't want to perform the stunts she's known for.

But its still not a heroic decision. No more than if the Flying Freaking Wallendas withdrew from a performance.

That's just a dick comment.

For whatever reason, you idiots have decided that the only two possible outcomes were that she would either quit or become a paraplegic. Trying to have a conversation with some of you big-thinkers is a waste of time...

Most Americans admire her. There will be the one percent who don't and will say as a nation we are soft. Whatever. That's fake news.

Forum List

Back