Simone Biles

So you've never watched the Olympics.

Got it
You're a fucking idiot and if I was stupid enough to claim Simone Biles does "twenty foot flips in the air"
I would be prepared to document that claim.

But you aren't nearly that bright...are you.

She is a hero, role model, and patriot. So she opted out of a competition so what? She owes this nation beyond nothing.

Hero? Role model? Patriot?

Those are some big words and huge praise given to someone for what exactly?

Everytime someone does or says something no matter how insignificant they are always just heaped with the highest praise ever as if they were a life changing person that somehow single handedly made the world better.

You're a fucking idiot and if I was stupid enough to claim Simone Biles does "twenty foot flips in the air"

1627747977918.png

Simone Biles is the greatest gymnast in the world and arguably, of all time.

Her decision was her own, none of us can possibly know what she has been dealing with, and she should be considered neither heroic nor dastardly for making it.

I think everybody should just back off and give her some space, myself.

That's not even close to twenty feet even when you add in the low photo angle that heightens any sense
of distance.

What a fucking idiot you are! I can't stress how wrong your imbecilic claims are strongly enough.

Last edited:
I don’t look to athletes for political messages, so I hadn’t seen them until you mentioned this. I still don’t care about her politics.

She had the right to say “No”. She will spend the rest of her life dealing with the positive and negative consequences of that choice.

I have neurological conditions that occasionally leave me disoriented, disconnected, and unable to function. Not unlike the “twisties” Biles suffered from. I can’t walk from room to room when I have these incidents, never mind try to complete a gymnastics routine.
I really should not have repeated an unsupported rumor

maybe she is having a nervous breakdown for reasons having nothing at all to do with 1619 and Black Lies Matter

That's not even close to twenty feet even when you add in the low photo angle that heightens any sense
of distance.

What a fucking idiot you are! I can't stress how wrong your imbecilic claims are strongly enough.
You fukin dope. She reaches at least two body lengths ABOVE the vaulting table which is itself elevated

Does she reach 15 ft? 17? Who gives a shit. Land on your neck and you may never walk again.

Moron

I have mixed feelings about this girl. If she truly can not continue, then what she's already done is the thing to do, but unfortunately when a person walks away, that only means that the hard work put in already goes to complete and total waste.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

You fukin dope. She reaches at least two body lengths ABOVE the vaulting table which is itself elevated

Does she reach 15 ft? 17? Who gives a shit. Land on your neck and you may never walk again.

Moron
YOU'RE the liar and I'M the moron? You're a detestable fabricater who can't even be shamed
because you have no morals and standards.
You'll say whatever you think you can get away with. The truth is just a technicality that often
gets in the way of your ideologically driven b.s.

GFY!

YOU'RE the liar and I'M the moron? You're a detestable fabricater who can't even be shamed
because you have no morals and standards.
You'll say whatever you think you can get away with. The truth is just a technicality that often
gets in the way of your ideologically driven b.s.

GFY!
OK dude. Going forward you better be EXACT in any claim you make.

EXACT. EVERY TIME

OK dude. Going forward you better be EXACT in any claim you make.

EXACT. EVERY TIME
I will never exaggerate to the degree you have just to make your ideological claims seem authentic
when, in fact, they undermine everything you say.
Count on it.

20 foot flips in the air? Thats physically impossible for a human being. What's the world record for the high jump? It's certainly much less than 20 feet.
Jesus people?

She's in a sport where she does flips and twists 20 feet in the air.

If she can't tell up from down, not only is she NOT going to do well, she's going to get seriously hurt?

And what the fuck is it to you anyway?

And oh yea...as a result of this an alternate took her place...AND WON GOLD!!
20 foot flips in the air? Thats physically impossible for a human being. What's the world record for the high jump? It's certainly much less than 20 feet.

Are you claiming that she can clear the pole vault bar using a gymnastics vault?

Are you claiming that she can clear the pole vault bar using a gymnastics vault?
Coming off the Vault table she might

Forum List

Back