Simone Biles

24/7 coverage of a quiter.
I get that she has to make the best decision for herself but elevating her to near hero status is ridiculous.

She knew it was not safe for her to compete

Try landing a back flip on a 4 inch balance beam when you are having difficulty controlling your body and are disoriented

1627738435087.gif

Simone Biles can do what she wants. She has three gymnastics moves named after her, multiple Olympic medals, international, national, and regional championships. She has nothing to prove, unless it's to herself.
I can understand her attitude. These athletes are groomed from a young age to train mercilessly when the rest of us were deciding what time we're gonna wake up on Saturday, or we're going to a summer job, or out with our friends.

The point being you are an asshole

Simone Biles has paid her dues and is one of the greatest of all time. This time, she admitted she was not mentally capable of competing
Gutsy move

Biles could have taken the easy way out and faked an injury.
Instead, she admitted the problem was mental.
Hard thing for an athlete of her caliber to do

Biles could have taken the easy way out and faked an injury.
Instead, she admitted the problem was mental.
Hard thing for an athlete of her caliber to do
Imagine thinking someone admitting their limitations is something new. Something deserving of wall to wall coverage.

Your expectations are incredibly low!
Most honest people do what you seem to find shocking

Simone Biles can do what she wants. She has three gymnastics moves named after her, multiple Olympic medals, international, national, and regional championships. She has nothing to prove, unless it's to herself.
I can understand her attitude. These athletes are groomed from a young age to train mercilessly when the rest of us were deciding what time we're gonna wake up on Saturday, or we're going to a summer job, or out with our friends.

When you choose to go to the level of the Olympics your life is going to change. You are saying I think I'm the best of the best. You have to prove it. Quitting proves nothing.

She's a quitter that's all she'll ever be. If she were a white quitter she'd have made the local 5 oclock news. But she's black so she enjoys black privilege.

24/7 coverage of a quiter.
I get that she has to make the best decision for herself but elevating her to near hero status is ridiculous.
It is all about her...her.......her................All these female libturd athletes have such emotional and mental issues.

The cyclops looking tennis player. The purple pickled brain carpet munching lesbo. The female athlete with her sack showing doing squats,

Should be in the Special Olymps

Last edited:
She is a hero, role model, and patriot. So she opted out of a competition so what? She owes this nation beyond nothing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back