(sigh) tiger called it ....a-gin!!!!!!

I got your pat on the head, and trust me....you won't like pattin me down there, I just took a shit!!

You got nothing. Again.
When attacked, I attack...when asked a question, I respond...same me, same M.O....adjust and get over yourself, dummy
you are simply too stupid to attack, more like you hiss and spit
LOLOLOL.....I have yet to say or do one stupid thing here that makes me want to believe you...as a matter of fact, I'm almost charmed that someone of your stature find me stupid...Pot meet kettle, fool

so you declare yourself nonstupid, you are too stupid to even know how stupid you are
Since when do I give a rats fuck about you or what you think of me, bitch bye

Did I or did I not predict, the right will spend 99.99% of its valuable time....translating and trying to rewind, Trump and the stupid shit he does? From blonde's " alternative facts" spin, to this latest Muslim shit. All night long, all day, spin spin and then spin some more....called it!!
And you heard it hear first....Trump will not last more than 2 years...there's no way in hell this lunatic is gonna get to finish 4 years with an impeachment!!
Someone quick! Upload a bullshit translator! Hurry!

White person posing as black person for political agenda.
No, she is really a black woman. The pride in her ignorance she displays is common in the black community.

It's a white person posing as a black person for a political agenda.
And your an idiot posing as somebody with a mentally ill brain, next?

Did I or did I not predict, the right will spend 99.99% of its valuable time....translating and trying to rewind, Trump and the stupid shit he does? From blonde's " alternative facts" spin, to this latest Muslim shit. All night long, all day, spin spin and then spin some more....called it!!
And you heard it hear first....Trump will not last more than 2 years...there's no way in hell this lunatic is gonna get to finish 4 years with an impeachment!!

They may punish Trump and take his internet away from him...lol.. His midnight tweets are going to bring him down.
You can't bring down an idiot, you have to destroy them with his supporters turning on his ass...white people can sit back and watch this carnage, but you morons are next......you're never goona get good paying jobs and that trailor your so prooooud of, will be forclosed on

Don't really care what foreign nations think about America's duly elected President. If they don't like em, tough shit. ~shrug~

Don't really care what foreign nations think about America's duly elected President. If they don't like em, tough shit. ~shrug~
When Mexico releases it drug cartels on this country and its criminal elements, bitch you'll care

When Mexico releases it drug cartels on this country and its criminal elements, bitch you'll care
You're about 30 years late on this prediction. They already have...which is why the Wall will be built and we are going to deport tons of illegals.

I don't recall what brought on the discussion (though it was on the tail of a massive rant about why manhole's couldn't be in the center of the road instead of where the tires go) but he told me that "they'd just tossed a family of spics[? did I spell that right?] out of Clifford because they were trying to move in on the combine jobs." I didn't ask for more information. That was in North Dakota o_O

White person posing as black person for political agenda.
No, she is really a black woman. The pride in her ignorance she displays is common in the black community.

It's a white person posing as a black person for a political agenda.
And your an idiot posing as somebody with a mentally ill brain, next?

Ah, so you pull out your drunken trailer park persona..........

At least it's closer to whom you are.

Look, if all you do is watch the television then all you are going to get is spin. It's designed to keep you watching.

Do you really need a translator for that crock of crap????

Do you really need a translator for that crock of crap????
Get a life!!

Forum List

Back