Propaganda continues: Warm temperatures recorded last month.

Straw man argument is weak, when you claim warmest ever

I've never claimed that ... my claim is all the warming for the past 140 years is within instrumentation error ... and completely negligible as measured by human suffering ...

That's the ignorant strawman you're arguing with? ... 1ºC is tiny and doesn't change weather, it doesn't change average weather, so it doesn't change climate ... stupid, try to pay attention next time ...

I've never claimed that ... my claim is all the warming for the past 140 years is within instrumentation error ... and completely negligible as measured by human suffering ...

That's the ignorant strawman you're arguing with? ... 1ºC is tiny and doesn't change weather, it doesn't change average weather, so it doesn't change climate ... stupid, try to pay attention next time ...
I'm arguing against AGW and climate change warmers calling for the sky falling and redistribution of 78 Trillion to improve our world. WTF. You mentioning strawman at me is an insult to me fkwad!!!

Ah, the famous "no evidence", a close cousin of "no proof!" -- two things that lefty loves to scream from the rooftops, when he knows that there's plenty of it.

There was "no evidence" that Covid vaccines were useless - until there was plenty of it.

There was "no evidence" of 2020 election fraud - until Biden miraculously won all of the swing states he needed to win, in a come from behind victory, in the dark of night after they stopped counting in about 6 swing states.
The fact is that you have allegations only. Come up with evidence and get back to us.

He quit his moderator position here to fly a lot more often and has a PHD in Geology and a Teacher.

"I quit MI5 and took on a new identity ... otherwise I'd have 12 Math PhD's, 139 scientific papers with 16,379 citations ... sadly I can't tell you any of the three Nobel Prizes I've been awarded ... "

... I just can't spelt my own name ...

"I quit MI5 and took on a new identity ... otherwise I'd have 12 Math PhD's, 139 scientific papers with 16,379 citations ... sadly I can't tell you any of the three Nobel Prizes I've been awarded ... "

... I just can't spelt my own name ...

There is one BIG difference between my post and yours, can YOU figure it out?

Yeah, well gee your post didn't make sense while mine was the truth which is why your post was dead on arrival.

A PhD in Geology is going to include tensor calculus ... does anyone else here even know what a tensor is? ... or how they're used in geology? ...

Gradients are strictly undergraduate ... is that the argument against NOAA's temperature trace? ...

A PhD in Geology is going to include tensor calculus ... does anyone else here even know what a tensor is? ... or how they're used in geology? ...

Gradients are strictly undergraduate ... is that the argument against NOAA's temperature trace? ...
The argument is that every chart out there is pretty much garbage in and garbage out!!!

The AGW baloney isn't dependent on Tensor Calculus thus your post is irrelevant sometimes you take an exit to make these weird posts that are not relevant to the dumb climate change narrative.

Yeah, we use it to calculate shear forces in deformable formations, amongst other uses. Structural geologists use it all the time. Environmental geologists don't. We almost never need it.

Try reality, Big Oil chump....many say the 2.5 degree change has already happened....

The planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet 3 million years ago. When you can explain why that happened get back to me. Until then, it's you who is the dupe.
Climatologists and scientists know, dumbass.....also know mmgw duhhh. Stop listening to the Big Oil channel and politicians.....

Has Guam tipped over? That's my canary in the coal mine on Manmade Global Climate Warming Change

Forum List

Back