(sigh) tiger called it ....a-gin!!!!!!

No it isn't. The vast majority of blacks are left wing..so why would they need to pay someone to fake being a black leftist?

Who said anything about being paid? It's a troll pushing a political agenda.
There is no reason to believe that when almost all blacks who are politically active are just like her. Go on Facebook and read comments from blacks and then come back here and tell me she isn't displaying the same attitudes they do on there. She does.

I don't need to go to FaceBook.
Okay, so why do you consider Tigger a special case then? She is no different than your average black Democrat.

First of all, Tigerr is not a "special case". It's a sock. It's not even a special sock. It's just another sock.

We have black people that are Democrats that do post here. Not a one of them speaks in this manner. Tigger tries too damn hard and resembles other Democrat posters with the same diatribe. It poses as a hillbilly.

Yes we all know she is truth matters

I can tell when Trump is doing a good job by how much whining a racist does after each one of his executive orders.
Judging from your posts, he is doing a fantastic job.

Did I or did I not predict, the right will spend 99.99% of its valuable time....translating and trying to rewind, Trump and the stupid shit he does? From blonde's " alternative facts" spin, to this latest Muslim shit. All night long, all day, spin spin and then spin some more....called it!!
And you heard it hear first....Trump will not last more than 2 years...there's no way in hell this lunatic is gonna get to finish 4 years with an impeachment!!

They may punish Trump and take his internet away from him...lol.. His midnight tweets are going to bring him down.

There is no reason to believe that when almost all blacks who are politically active are just like her. Go on Facebook and read comments from blacks and then come back here and tell me she isn't displaying the same attitudes they do on there. She does.

Okay, so why do you consider Tigger a special case then? She is no different than your average black Democrat.

First of all, Tigerr is not a "special case". It's a sock. It's not even a special sock. It's just another sock.

We have black people that are Democrats that do post here. Not a one of them speaks in this manner. Tigger tries too damn hard and resembles other Democrat posters with the same diatribe. It poses as a hillbilly.

If you find her passed out in a big bowl of vodka and paint chips, it's DEFINITELY Truthmatters.

Did I or did I not predict, the right will spend 99.99% of its valuable time....translating and trying to rewind, Trump and the stupid shit he does? From blonde's " alternative facts" spin, to this latest Muslim shit. All night long, all day, spin spin and then spin some more....called it!!
And you heard it hear first....Trump will not last more than 2 years...there's no way in hell this lunatic is gonna get to finish 4 years with an impeachment!!

Have your abilities as a prognosticator improved since assuring us Trump wouldn't win the nomination?

Last edited:

If you find her passed out in a big bowl of vodka and paint chips, it's DEFINITELY Truthmatters.

Damn that was just mean

LMFAO

Damn that was just mean

LMFAO

I still want to kick that stupid dog of hers right in the face

^^ The crazy shit liberals type when they've been spanked and sent to the corner and told the shut the fuck up. ^^

I don't think you need worry about Trump.

According to predictions, and I think you were one of them, he will never win the nomination, he doesn't have the organization. If for some strange reason he does win he will never win the general election, Hillary is a shoe in. And if he were to win the general election then he never will be able to organize a cabinet or government.

Your side was right so often, I am not sure why people are laughing at your side today.
First off, I challenge YOU TO SHOW ONE SENTENCE WHERE I SUPPORTED HILLARY??? ON THE CONTRARY, THE TIGER IS ON RECORD IN MARCH OF 2016 SAYING THAT TRUMP WOULD WIN...THE THREAD IS THERE, THE PROOF IS THERE I AM RARELY WRONG HERE PAL AND THEM IS FACT!!!

Here is another fact, Trump will in fact last perhaps 2 years if that. The jobs that he has promised will never come to light, thus his mindless ingrates will join the rest of the sane and demand his nuts on a silver platter and he will be impeached and tossed out of office. Not to mention companies fleeing the US because of this carnage and bullying he's creating now..and I see Brexit benefiting from those losses!!

Trump will last 8 years and youre an idiot....you don't get to claim you are right about something you predicted if it hasn't even happened.

" I was right on my prediction but it hasn't happened yet!"

Do you realize how stupid you sound right now, Tigger?
What the fuck are you talking about????? I predicted and its there in a thread, that Trump would win, I did this in March of last year. Fact. I also predicted that once this moron was elected, that his mindless string holders on the puppet string, would spend hours with the media clearing up shit this bitch would do and say, Fact again. Now do tell, were have I gone wrong in anything I've posted or said thus far??? Giving a prediction is just that and nothing more Now, either pay the fuck attention to facts and stop trying to rewrite my shit to suit your taste, I'm not white and I didn't vote for Trump, boy!!

You better hope and start praying that doesn't happen. Then you will have Pence. OTH, at that point, you might just start pulling your head out. I doubt it but there is always that possibility.
You mean to tell me a staunch conservative, ie Pence is worse than a clown, a idiot, a buffoon, a ego manic sufferer, a moron, a narcissistic lunatic and isolationistic Putin licker? k

You better hope and start praying that doesn't happen. Then you will have Pence. OTH, at that point, you might just start pulling your head out. I doubt it but there is always that possibility.
You mean to tell me a staunch conservative, ie Pence is worse than a clown, a idiot, a buffoon, a ego manic sufferer, a moron, a narcissistic lunatic and isolationistic Putin licker? k

You should have paid attention.

Hate to say it, but when someone show's you who they really are... a idiot, a racist, a clown and a fool, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FUCK ATTENTION.....unless which is the case with most whites in this country.....Trump sounds and looks like mommy and daddy...only wit money!!!

No it isn't. The vast majority of blacks are left wing..so why would they need to pay someone to fake being a black leftist?

And yet, you manage to respond over and over and over to said..sock!!! I hate to burst your bubble, but I simply tell truthes and you nuts don't like it

Hate to say it, but when someone show's you who they really are... a idiot, a racist, a clown and a fool, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FUCK ATTENTION.....unless which is the case with most whites in this country.....Trump sounds and looks like mommy and daddy...only wit money!!!

You should have paid attention. Pence IS right wing. I didn't vote for Trump. That's one of those mistakes you just keep making.

How can you prove a special ed person wrong? They are legends in their own minds.

I can tell when Trump is doing a good job by how much whining a racist does after each one of his executive orders.
Judging from your posts, he is doing a fantastic job.
And judging from world and national response, he is not. But, that's an alternative fact....LOLOLOLOLOL. Put it this way, when white people are happy with Trump, planet earth look out!!

You should have paid attention. Pence IS right wing. I didn't vote for Trump. That's one of those mistakes you just keep making.
First off you've been around USMB since 2011. me 2015...check out the numbers....I'd say, I'm more than enjoyed here. But here's the deal, you need to ask yourself first, do I give a damn about you or who you voted for and then, and then ask yourself what am I gonna do with this shinny silver dollar and Vaseline the Tiger just gave me....hint hint, one must bend first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's amazing how you use those new buzz words you never heard before CNN fed them to you.

Forum List

Back