(sigh) tiger called it ....a-gin!!!!!!

How can you prove a special ed person wrong? They are legends in their own minds.
Mike how's that camera thing working out for ya? I was wondering when you were gonna return..after all, having a redneck back on the attack is so refreshing.

Who said anything about being paid? It's a troll pushing a political agenda.
There is no reason to believe that when almost all blacks who are politically active are just like her. Go on Facebook and read comments from blacks and then come back here and tell me she isn't displaying the same attitudes they do on there. She does.

I don't need to go to FaceBook.
Okay, so why do you consider Tigger a special case then? She is no different than your average black Democrat.

First of all, Tigerr is not a "special case". It's a sock. It's not even a special sock. It's just another sock.

We have black people that are Democrats that do post here. Not a one of them speaks in this manner. Tigger tries too damn hard and resembles other Democrat posters with the same diatribe. It poses as a hillbilly.
And yet, you manage to respond over and over and over to said..sock!!! I hate to burst your bubble, but I simply tell truthes and you nuts don't like it

You have been bullshitting for so long you would not recognize the truth if it slapped you upside the head, I like to remind you of exactly what you are.

There is no reason to believe that when almost all blacks who are politically active are just like her. Go on Facebook and read comments from blacks and then come back here and tell me she isn't displaying the same attitudes they do on there. She does.

Okay, so why do you consider Tigger a special case then? She is no different than your average black Democrat.

First of all, Tigerr is not a "special case". It's a sock. It's not even a special sock. It's just another sock.

We have black people that are Democrats that do post here. Not a one of them speaks in this manner. Tigger tries too damn hard and resembles other Democrat posters with the same diatribe. It poses as a hillbilly.
And yet, you manage to respond over and over and over to said..sock!!! I hate to burst your bubble, but I simply tell truthes and you nuts don't like it

You have been bullshitting for so long you would not recognize the truth if it slapped you upside the head, I like to remind you of exactly what you are.
Impossible, because I'm just a small click away for anybody that wants to put me on ignore and honey I've yet to anybody do it. Why? Because everybody loves chocolate....but black men!!

You better hope and start praying that doesn't happen. Then you will have Pence. OTH, at that point, you might just start pulling your head out. I doubt it but there is always that possibility.
You mean to tell me a staunch conservative, ie Pence is worse than a clown, a idiot, a buffoon, a ego manic sufferer, a moron, a narcissistic lunatic and isolationistic Putin licker? k

You should have paid attention.
Hate to say it, but when someone show's you who they really are... a idiot, a racist, a clown and a fool, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FUCK ATTENTION.....unless which is the case with most whites in this country.....Trump sounds and looks like mommy and daddy...only wit money!!!

You should have paid attention. Pence IS right wing. I didn't vote for Trump. That's one of those mistakes you just keep making.
First off you've been around USMB since 2011. me 2015...check out the numbers....I'd say, I'm more than enjoyed here. But here's the deal, you need to ask yourself first, do I give a damn about you or who you voted for and then, and then ask yourself what am I gonna do with this shinny silver dollar and Vaseline the Tiger just gave me....hint hint, one must bend first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GFYS sock. You aren't enjoyed. You get pats on the head for thinking the team way.

Impossible, because I'm just a small click away for anybody that wants to put me on ignore and honey I've yet to anybody do it. Why? Because everybody loves chocolate....but black men!!

As an example of bullshitting, you A) could have changed the dialogue on immigration well over a year ago but chose not to and B) you claim to be 300 pounds which indicates "chocolate" is probably not the problem. Unless it's a package of Ho Hos we are referring to.

Did I or did I not predict, the right will spend 99.99% of its valuable time....translating and trying to rewind, Trump and the stupid shit he does? From blonde's " alternative facts" spin, to this latest Muslim shit. All night long, all day, spin spin and then spin some more....called it!!
And you heard it hear first....Trump will not last more than 2 years...there's no way in hell this lunatic is gonna get to finish 4 years with an impeachment!!
Carrying all his water will be exhausting.

You mean to tell me a staunch conservative, ie Pence is worse than a clown, a idiot, a buffoon, a ego manic sufferer, a moron, a narcissistic lunatic and isolationistic Putin licker? k

Hate to say it, but when someone show's you who they really are... a idiot, a racist, a clown and a fool, YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FUCK ATTENTION.....unless which is the case with most whites in this country.....Trump sounds and looks like mommy and daddy...only wit money!!!

You should have paid attention. Pence IS right wing. I didn't vote for Trump. That's one of those mistakes you just keep making.
First off you've been around USMB since 2011. me 2015...check out the numbers....I'd say, I'm more than enjoyed here. But here's the deal, you need to ask yourself first, do I give a damn about you or who you voted for and then, and then ask yourself what am I gonna do with this shinny silver dollar and Vaseline the Tiger just gave me....hint hint, one must bend first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GFYS sock. You aren't enjoyed. You get pats on the head for thinking the team way.
I got your pat on the head, and trust me....you won't like pattin me down there, I just took a shit!!

I got your pat on the head, and trust me....you won't like pattin me down there, I just took a shit!!

You got nothing. Again.

As an example of bullshitting, you A) could have changed the dialogue on immigration well over a year ago but chose not to and B) you claim to be 300 pounds which indicates "chocolate" is probably not the problem.
No I haven't. I live in a community completely taken over by illegals, which is the case where working class minorities thrive. The reason so many get a pass, its because they don't take over white areas, they go into minority areas and local officials look the other way, because of the resources they bring. so I believe strongly in immigration reform, tighter borders, but through a legal aspect, not this racist hate white people want to impose. Same with muslims and white canadians

You got nothing. Again.
When attacked, I attack...when asked a question, I respond...same me, same M.O....adjust and get over yourself, dummy

As an example of bullshitting, you A) could have changed the dialogue on immigration well over a year ago but chose not to and B) you claim to be 300 pounds which indicates "chocolate" is probably not the problem.
No I haven't. I live in a community completely taken over by illegals, which is the case where working class minorities thrive. The reason so many get a pass, its because they don't take over white areas, they go into minority areas and local officials look the other way, because of the resources they bring. so I believe strongly in immigration reform, tighter borders, but through a legal aspect, not this racist hate white people want to impose. Same with muslims and white canadians

Oh, please. They do "take over" white areas. The reason so many "get a pass" is because it lowers wages and local "officials" are told to look the other way. There are relatively few people that are racist but they garner the most attention. The issue is not "reform" the issue is upholding the law. You are one of those people that has made it very clear that anyone that disagrees with you is racist. Nice Democratic tactic that scores points but contains not one shred of critical thinking. The reason that you chose not to engage in that type of dialogue is because the issue for those of your nature is not about the actual people involved. It was about winning for your team.

You got nothing. Again.
When attacked, I attack...when asked a question, I respond...same me, same M.O....adjust and get over yourself, dummy

No. You adjust and GFYS.

You got nothing. Again.
you are simply too stupid to attack, more like you hiss and spit

Oh, please. They do "take over" white areas. The reason so many "get a pass" is because it lowers wages and local "officials" are told to look the other way. There are relatively few people that are racist but they garner the most attention. The issue is not "reform" the issue is upholding the law. You are one of those people that has made it very clear that anyone that disagrees with you is racist. Nice Democratic tactic that scores points but contains not one shred of critical thinking. The reason that you chose not to engage in that type of dialogue is because the issue for those of your nature is not about the actual people involved. It was about winning for your team.
The move to white areas ONCE ESTABLISHED....but a majority come to low lying black areas and set up shop, that is fact. Now once the coins start coming in from contracting and resturants, they move to white areas...simulate just fine.

You got nothing. Again.
LOLOLOL.....I have yet to say or do one stupid thing here that makes me want to believe you...as a matter of fact, I'm almost charmed that someone of your stature find me stupid...Pot meet kettle, fool

You got nothing. Again.
LOLOLOL.....I have yet to say or do one stupid thing here that makes me want to believe you...as a matter of fact, I'm almost charmed that someone of your stature find me stupid...Pot meet kettle, fool

so you declare yourself nonstupid, you are too stupid to even know how stupid you are

You better hope and start praying that doesn't happen. Then you will have Pence. OTH, at that point, you might just start pulling your head out. I doubt it but there is always that possibility.

You are fun to get into flame wars with. (0;

Kelly Ann, child you need to sit down somewhere......the fact you got detained after 911? Guess what dumb bitch, so did 99.99% of half the world. What these whores are trying to do is us the American Stupid to justify every unconstitutional act they do against blacks, latino's and muslims. This bs mantra's America first is just for American white nationalist, first. 46% of the American stupid voted for this lunatic, 54% did not, so stop saying your doing shit for me.

Forum List

Back