(sigh) tiger called it ....a-gin!!!!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Did I or did I not predict, the right will spend 99.99% of its valuable time....translating and trying to rewind, Trump and the stupid shit he does? From blonde's " alternative facts" spin, to this latest Muslim shit. All night long, all day, spin spin and then spin some more....called it!!
And you heard it hear first....Trump will not last more than 2 years...there's no way in hell this lunatic is gonna get to finish 4 years with an impeachment!!

Did I or did I not predict, the right will spend 99.99% of its valuable time....translating and trying to rewind, Trump and the stupid shit he does? From blonde's " alternative facts" spin, to this latest Muslim shit. All night long, all day, spin spin and then spin some more....called it!!
And you heard it hear first....Trump will not last more than 2 years...there's no way in hell this lunatic is gonna get to finish 4 years with an impeachment!!
I don't think you need worry about Trump.

According to predictions, and I think you were one of them, he will never win the nomination, he doesn't have the organization. If for some strange reason he does win he will never win the general election, Hillary is a shoe in. And if he were to win the general election then he never will be able to organize a cabinet or government.

Your side was right so often, I am not sure why people are laughing at your side today.

You loons predicted he'd never be POTUS...of course you believed those stupid sheeple polls....Nov 8, 2016 was priceless as I watched the left meltdown....and you're still melting down two and half months later

Last edited by a moderator:

You better hope and start praying that doesn't happen. Then you will have Pence. OTH, at that point, you might just start pulling your head out. I doubt it but there is always that possibility.

Someone quick! Upload a bullshit translator! Hurry!

White person posing as black person for political agenda.

Trump will last 8 years and youre an idiot....you don't get to claim you are right about something you predicted if it hasn't even happened.

" I was right on my prediction but it hasn't happened yet!"

Do you realize how stupid you sound right now, Tigger?

No, she is really a black woman. The pride in her ignorance she displays is common in the black community.

box of rocks 2.jpg

No, she is really a black woman. The pride in her ignorance she displays is common in the black community.

It's a white person posing as a black person for a political agenda.

No it isn't. The vast majority of blacks are left wing..so why would they need to pay someone to fake being a black leftist?

No it isn't. The vast majority of blacks are left wing..so why would they need to pay someone to fake being a black leftist?

Who said anything about being paid? It's a troll pushing a political agenda. That is a white person posing as a black person.

Who said anything about being paid? It's a troll pushing a political agenda.
There is no reason to believe that when almost all blacks who are politically active are just like her. Go on Facebook and read comments from blacks and then come back here and tell me she isn't displaying the same attitudes they do on there. She does.

There is no reason to believe that when almost all blacks who are politically active are just like her. Go on Facebook and read comments from blacks and then come back here and tell me she isn't displaying the same attitudes they do on there. She does.

I don't need to go to FaceBook.

Okay, so why do you consider Tigger a special case then? She is no different than your average black Democrat.

Okay, so why do you consider Tigger a special case then? She is no different than your average black Democrat.

First of all, Tigerr is not a "special case". It's a sock. It's not even a special sock. It's just another sock.

We have black people that are Democrats that do post here. Not a one of them speaks in this manner. Tigger tries too damn hard and resembles other Democrat posters with the same diatribe. It poses as a hillbilly.

Forum List

Back