Sidney powell

Hmm...., I would say that is quite an impressive resume and list of accomplishments for this lady. Surely you are jealous. Why else would you bring this up.
If only you and Joey Xi had half the IQ equal to hers. :abgg2q.jpg:

With all the conspiracy theories she pushed and the failed election challenges, do you really think I wish I had her intelligence???
Are you kidding. I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard. But trump attracts loopies. Hello?

Why does anyone respond to this euro shit clown? It's got the intellect of runny dogshit...

and we all know exactly what it looks like...

79387adbe76a3298cfe4c24eac3e07e10509df29beda384663816648c3fcc912_1.jpg
Euro trash. If you only knew. You're meatmeal.

Listen up dickhead.
Here's is a clarification of what was said.
Dickheads like you love to misinterpret everything to suit repigs. Do some research.

A Dem clarification aka walk it back when the truth accidently slips out.

Here is the confession of massive voter fraud straight from ChiMo Pedo Joe Pro Quo Biden's mouth.

Why are you in such fucking denial? He's right there on video!

You're a fucking idiot.

You're lying again. Tsk, tsk.

That “most extensive VOTER FRAUD organization” was actually a hotline for people to report voter fraud.

You're lying again. Tsk, tsk.

That “most extensive VOTER FRAUD organization” was actually a hotline for people to report voter fraud.

Who cares? My point is the video shown was interpreted as Biden starting some department to assist fraud. You guys are fucked in the head? Paranoid. Not a functioning neuron.

Listen up dickhead.
Dickheads like you love to misinterpret everything to suit repigs. Do some research.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

:cuckoo:

You're an idiot.
Shitstain, watch as I expose you lied. Again, he was talking about a hotline to report fraud, not commit it. Why are you too afraid to play that whole clip in context? Why? Because you're lying, ya piece-of-shit-con.

@ 18:40 (your out of context portion in red)

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

Last edited:
You are right. It is fairly interesting.

[One obvious error: she wasn't accepted to law school at age 19].

She has a strong background, and wouldn't appear to be any sort of crackpot, although she seems to gone a bit overboard on the 2020 election.

I feel her frustration. The Democrats and their operatives planned a dastardly program to steal the election, leaving no paper trail that could be used to correct it. This was known months before the election, and proved to be absolutely true. Powell had no idea that the courts would take the posture that they wouldn't fuck with the election results without videotape of easily-identifiable Democrats filling out Biden ballots.
Yea, Kraken conspiracy theories are going a bit overboard. She's another fool who because of getting involved with that lowlife Trump will be ruined. Scumbag Trump will still be living large while people like Powell will be selling pencils on a street corner to afford Ramen.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!
Right, dumbfuck, because that's what candidates do .... they confess to committing fraud before an election. :cuckoo:

A pity you have to show a video edited out of context just to propagate a lie.

Listen up dickhead.

He may not be smart enough to realize he's been lied to.

You are right. It is fairly interesting.

[One obvious error: she wasn't accepted to law school at age 19].

She has a strong background, and wouldn't appear to be any sort of crackpot, although she seems to gone a bit overboard on the 2020 election.

I feel her frustration. The Democrats and their operatives planned a dastardly program to steal the election, leaving no paper trail that could be used to correct it. This was known months before the election, and proved to be absolutely true. Powell had no idea that the courts would take the posture that they wouldn't fuck with the election results without videotape of easily-identifiable Democrats filling out Biden ballots.
Powell made accusations which was asked to back up in court... She couldn't...

Powell was asked for evidence and she had none.. Now you obviously don't understand elections and counting... It is actually quite hard to rig without leaving a statical hole...

She is an officer of the court and that involves in acting with some integrity... By the way, US is very lenient with lawyers, other countries if you were caught lying(or even lobbying) to media before & during a case... Judge will either fine, in prison (jail for the weekend) or throw them off the case.... A lawyer has a place to make his case, it is the court of law, not on TV, it is about integrity..

Powell made accusations which was asked to back up in court... She couldn't...

Powell was asked for evidence and she had none.. Now you obviously don't understand elections and counting... It is actually quite hard to rig without leaving a statical hole...

She is an officer of the court and that involves in acting with some integrity... By the way, US is very lenient with lawyers, other countries if you were caught lying(or even lobbying) to media before & during a case... Judge will either fine, in prison (jail for the weekend) or throw them off the case.... A lawyer has a place to make his case, it is the court of law, not on TV, it is about integrity..
What's more, and probably worse, she was asked if she did any checking whatsoever of anything she put into her lawsuits...

...she did not.

Forum List

Back