Sidney powell

You are right. It is fairly interesting.

[One obvious error: she wasn't accepted to law school at age 19].

She has a strong background, and wouldn't appear to be any sort of crackpot, although she seems to gone a bit overboard on the 2020 election.

I feel her frustration. The Democrats and their operatives planned a dastardly program to steal the election, leaving no paper trail that could be used to correct it. This was known months before the election, and proved to be absolutely true. Powell had no idea that the courts would take the posture that they wouldn't fuck with the election results without videotape of easily-identifiable Democrats filling out Biden ballots.

Here is a wiki piece about Powell.
With the election fraud rubbish still raging it's interesting to know about her a bit. Lake of it What you will.

Probably no real reason to know about her, as she's been humiliated into irrelevance and is going to be financially ruined after the Dominion lawsuit is over. If she's lucky, Biden will pass some more benefits for retired folks and she won't die homeless.

• Banned
Here it is straight from ChiMo Pedo Joe Pro Quo's mouth.

Why are you in such fucking denial? He's right there on video!

You're a fucking idiot.

Isn't that what I'm saying. They put together an organisation to stop it.
AND IT WORKED. You're the fucking idiot because it was proven to be correct.
There is still none detected. Suck eggs.

Isn't that what I'm saying. They put together an organisation to stop it.
You're a moron with very poor language comprehension skills.

Biden didn't say anything about stopping voter fraud, you fucking easily brainwashed by fake news retard. You're such a fucking moron that you think Biden said the opposite of what he actually said.

Last edited:
Here is the confession of massive voter fraud straight from ChiMo Pedo Joe Pro Quo Biden's mouth.

Why are you in such fucking denial? He's right there on video!

You're a fucking idiot.

I hope you are joking. I really do. If so, that's pretty funny.

You're such a fucking moron that you think Biden said the opposite of what he actually said.

He didn't say anything about stopping voter fraud, you fucking easily brainwashed retard.

Ok Einstein, you give me your explanation what he said?

If you believe that video says what you think it says then you're the one thats the fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

What do you think he said?

Perhaps he meant something else, but something else was not what was on that video.

Perhaps a freudian slip...

Why does anyone respond to this euro shit clown? It's got the intellect of runny dogshit...

and we all know exactly what it looks like...

79387adbe76a3298cfe4c24eac3e07e10509df29beda384663816648c3fcc912_1.jpg

If you believe that video says what you think it says then you're the one thats the fucking idiot.
Sometimes I think you stupid hardcore leftist idiots don't have broadband internet access. It's like you're posting from prison or something.

People post video evidence that directly contradicts your stupid delusions and you act like you never saw the video.

You're a DAN.

Sometimes I think you stupid hardcore leftist idiots don't have broadband internet access. It's like you're posting from prison or something.

People post video evidence that directly contradicts your stupid delusions and you act like you never saw the video.

You're a DAN.
You were fooled by a video. You have got to be the dumbest mother fucker ever born if you believe that shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Here is a wiki piece about Powell.
With the election fraud rubbish still raging it's interesting to know about her a bit. Lake of it What you will.

Hmm...., I would say that is quite an impressive resume and list of accomplishments for this lady. Surely you are jealous. Why else would you bring this up.
If only you and Joey Xi had half the IQ equal to hers. :abgg2q.jpg:

Biden didn't say anything about stopping voter fraud, you fucking easily brainwashed by fake news retard. You're such a fucking moron that you think Biden said the opposite of what he actually said.

Listen up dickhead.
Here's is a clarification of what was said.
Dickheads like you love to misinterpret everything to suit repigs. Do some research.

Forum List

Back