Sidney powell

Quite the checkered history

Failed prosecution of Jimmy Changa who later confessed

Defended the Enron crooks

Defended Ted Stevens

Defended Michael Flynn

And of course..."The Kraken"

Sometimes I think you stupid hardcore leftist idiots don't have broadband internet access. It's like you're posting from prison or something.

People post video evidence that directly contradicts your stupid delusions and you act like you never saw the video.

You're a DAN.
What are you scared of? Abbreviations on an anonymous message board? What a sissy.

Shitstain, watch as I expose you lied. Again, he was talking about a hotline to report fraud, not commit it.
You're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. Repeating your previous lie in bold text does not make it a truthful statement, moron.

Pedo Joe gave no voter fraud hotline number in that Crooked Media interview.

You're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. Repeating your previous lie in bold text does not make it a truthful statement, moron.
Dumbfuck, you don't have to believe me. I posted the video, in context, in its entirety. Where Biden explains if people have any problems with voting to call that number where a team of a thousand lawyers can assist them.

Do you think it's anyone else's problem you're too fucked in the head to comprehend that was a hotline to report fraud, not to commit it? The fact that I posted the entire interview while you're posting an edited segment should have been a clue for you but sadly, you're a fucking retard who eats shit but is too stupid to know it's shit. You should wipe your chin and move on.

Pedo Joe gave no voter fraud hotline number in that Crooked Media interview.
Fucking moron -- of course he gave a number...

833-DEM-VOTE

Dumbfuck, you don't have to believe me. I posted the video, in context, in its entirety. Where Biden explains if people have any problems with voting to call that number where a team of a thousand lawyers can assist them.

Do you think it's anyone else's problem you're too fucked in the head to comprehend that was a hotline to report fraud, not to commit it? The fact that I posted the entire interview while you're posting an edited segment should have been a clue for you but sadly, you're a fucking retard who eats shit but is too stupid to know it's shit. You should wipe your chin and move on.

Fucking moron -- of course he gave a number...

833-DEM-VOTE
That's not a voter fraud hotline, dumbass.

That's not a voter fraud hotline, dumbass.
LOL

Do you even know how fucking retarded you are? Of course it's a voter fraud hotline. As well as any voting issues. "if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE"

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

LOL

Do you even know how fucking retarded you are? Of course it's a voter fraud hotline. As well as any voting issues. "if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE"

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE. The letters, D-E-M-V-O-T-E. Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.
Obviously you are too stupid and ignorant to comprehend the term "voter fraud".

You're a compulsive liar and TDS afflicted moron. A typical retarded barking moonbat.

There is nothing fake about the video that I posted, DAN.
You're lying again. Again, in black, is the part your edited video cut out. All they included was the part in red. If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't need to post an edited video.

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

Sometimes I think you stupid hardcore leftist idiots don't have broadband internet access. It's like you're posting from prison or something.

People post video evidence that directly contradicts your stupid delusions and you act like you never saw the video.

You're a DAN.
Given you believe the lie that the election was stolen, you're in no position to refer to others as 'stupid.'

Forum List

Back