Supreme Court rules Sydney Powell must pay up.

I feel sorry for Sidney. We're the same age, and she's kind of cute in a rodent tooth sort of way. Our politics would never mesh, and my wife wouldn't allow the relationship to blossom, so: Good luck and God speed.

She could always sell that Kracken. Petting zoos would pay a fortune for something like that. I know an alligator farm in Texas that paid $2000 for a big assed alligator.

Democrats use big court awards against Trump and his supporters the way Putin uses Novichok nerve agent to remove opposition to his power.
The people comparing our courts and our criminal justices employees and civil servants to the Russian judicial system are some of the most ignorant, un-American pieces of shits there are. Fucking christ. :icon_rolleyes:

The people comparing our courts and our criminal justices employees and civil servants to the Russian judicial system are some of the most ignorant, un-American pieces of shits there are. Fucking christ. :icon_rolleyes:
They have to use over-the-top hyperbole because the facts aren't on their side in real life.

Forum List

Back