Die Hard Conservative

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I do not support Biden or Harris. Never have never will, but lets get a few things straight.

The right makes a big deal about Harris laughing before certain comments. It is a nervous tick on her part. She is not laughing cause something is funny, she is laughing cause that is how she reacts.

Biden is a fool and is mentally impaired. It is time for those not so effected to take over.

I do not support Biden or Harris. Never have never will, but lets get a few things straight.

The right makes a big deal about Harris laughing before certain comments. It is a nervous tick on her part. She is not laughing cause something is funny, she is laughing cause that is how she reacts.

Biden is a fool and is mentally impaired. It is time for those not so effected to take over.

Yes, it is a nervous reaction, I would think that she would have people around her work on that years ago.

The danger is that she is next in line if needed. Is she prepared for that position?

If she cant repress this disgusting behavior she has no business being in politics.

I agree that it seems to be a tic but that doesn't help the impression she gives. People who are nailing her for that can remember the constant abuse Trump got even for the slightest odd statement he made. More often than not, they took pride in competing to see who could parse his words for the very worst possible interpretation. Harris has more than enough baggage to be wary of beyond her tics...

Well no but she has to be better then Biden he is senile.
I believe that short of him assuming room temperature between now and 11 of 22, he will remain. The reason is simple. IF he leaves for ANY reason, she moves up and the VP slot will be at the mercy of Mitch the Turtle. Not to mention the fact that between now and November of 2022, the Ds entire gameplan will have to be seriously compromised or shelved. I think they'll literally hide the body before they'd admit they've lost power. If Trump wins in 2024, I fully expect either civil war or a military coup by the Milley crowd in the Pentagon. Either way, the shit is going to be well and truly up in the fan.

Her name means 'Crazy' in Punjab. Just sayin.

306-232
You guys died...but it wasn't that hard.

I believe that short of him assuming room temperature between now and 11 of 22, he will remain. The reason is simple. IF he leaves for ANY reason, she moves up and the VP slot will be at the mercy of Mitch the Turtle. Not to mention the fact that between now and November of 2022, the Ds entire gameplan will have to be seriously compromised or shelved. I think they'll literally hide the body before they'd admit they've lost power. If Trump wins in 2024, I fully expect either civil war or a military coup by the Milley crowd in the Pentagon. Either way, the shit is going to be well and truly up in the fan.

This is exactly right, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who realizes it

No one can compete with xiden.
He's a world class sniffer!!!

So how is Trump sniffing in anyway comparable to Kamatoe laughing at atrocities?

That has to be the absolute worst spin I've ever seen from a democrat.
Sheesh...way to spin.
Read the OP and come back to the class.

Trump has 4 years of experience let's just put him back in charge.

Forum List

Back