Kari Lake Admits She Defamed Election Worker; How much will she pay?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Attorneys for Arizona Senate candidate Kari Lake moved to forfeit a defamation case against her on Tuesday, choosing not to contest the allegations that she defamed a state election worker after the 2022 election.

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer (R) sued Lake last year in his personal capacity, claiming Lake defamed him after she refused to concede her 2022 Arizona gubernatorial defeat and alleged election fraud.

Kari Lake consented to a default judgement against Republican, Stephen Richer, thus effectively admitting she defamed him with her election fraud lies. She could prove nothing. The only question now is how much will she pay.

It just shows you, these MAGA nuts defame innocent people and when it comes time to put up any evidence of election fraud they produce squat. This notion of widespread Election fraud is and has always been a lie.

Kari Lake sought to destroy Richer’s life and she will now pay. Hopefully, like Guiliani, the judgment will be in the millions.

Attorneys for Arizona Senate candidate Kari Lake moved to forfeit a defamation case against her on Tuesday, choosing not to contest the allegations that she defamed a state election worker after the 2022 election.

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer (R) sued Lake last year in his personal capacity, claiming Lake defamed him after she refused to concede her 2022 Arizona gubernatorial defeat and alleged election fraud.

Kari Lake consented to a default judgement against Republican, Stephen Richer, thus effectively admitting she defamed him with her election fraud lies. She could prove nothing. The only question now is how much will she pay.

It just shows you, these MAGA nuts defame innocent people and when it comes time to put up any evidence of election fraud they produce squat. This notion of widespread Election fraud is and has always been a lie.

Kari Lake sought to destroy Richer’s life and she will pay. Hopefully, like Guiliani, the judgment will be in the millions.
Richer is a wimp.

Trump speaks without thinking about what he is saying. We see this human flaw here also. Never considering how much damage their words would do.

They were upset and allowed their tongues to get the better of them.

The lawsuit claims that Lake consistently and systemically lied about Richer’s actions as recorder, causing him to receive harassment and numerous threats to his life. Richer added that Lake claimed without evidence that he stuffed ballot boxes with 300,000 invalid votes and used his role as recorder to make the ballot unclear for voters.

“For the last seven months, I have been subjected to constant harassment, intimidation, and threats to my and my family’s lives because the defendants in this case were spreading falsehoods about me, my work, and our elections,” Richer said in a statement when the lawsuit was filed last year.

Make her pay

Kari Lake sought to destroy Richer’s life and she will now pay. Hopefully, like Guiliani, the judgment will be in the millions.

Lying Lake knew she was going to have her ass handed to on a platter.

Last edited:
Lying Lake knew she was going to have her ass handed to on a platter/

I can’t believe how stupid MAGA Republicans are in their wild accusations.
People like Trump, Rudy G, My Pillow Guy and Kari Lake don’t just make a wild claim that the election was stolen….

They name specific people and are then shocked when they lose defamation suits

Why doesn't Trump help his loyal minions pay the fines?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wolves.jpg

Yeah if you can't stand the death threats, the attacks, the mob outside your house threatening your family, you're a total fucking wimp.
Don't steal elections then.

The only people that believe 2020 was legit are a handful of WEF shills on the internet gaslighting Americans.

If you believe Biden got 81 million votes, you're retarded.

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Their ballots got harvested and filled out by WEF operatives.

The only people that believe 2020 was legit are a handful of WEF shills on the internet gaslighting Americans.

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Their ballots got harvested and filled out by WEF operatives.

No one stole any election. All such claims are flat out lies.

450,000,000 Why not?

Don’t be a Crybaby Loser

Ask why the voters rejected you
Run better candidates
Admit you lost and do better next time

Trump speaks without thinking about what he is saying. We see this human flaw here also. Never considering how much damage their words would do.

They were upset and allowed their tongues to get the better of them.
I truly enjoy people getting off on things like this while defaming everyone at the same time. hilarious hypocrisy,

I truly enjoy people getting off on things like this while defaming everyone at the same time. hilarious hypocrisy,
When the speech/thought police are around, watch out.

This is why I tell Americans to distance themselves from the democrats in their communities. Know who they are and record them around kids.

If a democrat hears you say wrong speak, they'll turn you in to their WEF masters.

Forum List

Back