Sidney Powell Presentation Today.

There have been a bazoodle of fraud cases brought before the courts, and NONE of the other lawyers bringing those cases has been giving media presentations and hitting the news channel circuit to broadcast their claims. Why is she? It's a three ring circus, and she's the ringmaster. She reminds me of Avenatti. All mouth, and didn't he go to jail for something sleazy over money? I hope someday we figure out what this lady's story really is.

Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

Unless she is presenting it in a court of law, it is meaningless.

No, I will not watch the video. Provide a summary as the rules state.

Are the media articles also meaningless unless they are presented in a court of law?

Kind of, if they claim they have overwhelming evidence and then can't prove it in court or really even try.

What is this new bullshit standard? Stop spreading the CNN nonsense, UNLESS you first show that there is evidence for it by presenting it front of a judge.

Taking your facts to court and winning your argument is not a new standard, especially when it comes to our elections.

Sorta like Adam Shitface, and Russian Collusion?

Yes. But you accept one but deny the other how illogical.

There have been a bazoodle of fraud cases brought before the courts, and NONE of the other lawyers bringing those cases has been giving media presentations and hitting the news channel circuit to broadcast their claims. Why is she? It's a three ring circus, and she's the ringmaster. She reminds me of Avenatti. All mouth, and didn't he go to jail for something sleazy over money? I hope someday we figure out what this lady's story really is.
its called a flim-flam.

That is stupid, he was only referring to that one claim.

The Trump campaign lawsuit was a bit poorly crafted though. As is the Powell case, they should only run with what they can prove with 100% certainty. Indeed, the lawsuit SHOULD be different from what they present to the public.
You have it backwards. You report your whole case to the court, and give the public just the highlights. Not the other way around.

In courts they should present only what they can prove. In public there is no harm in presenting the "bombshell" claims, which still need a lot more investigation to determine whether they are correct or not. Those claims only drag the cases down.

We will see what happens...
WRONG. You release to the public what you have proven in a court of law. A lawyers first obligation is to the court, not to the press. That's why judges issue gag orders, to preserve the integrity of the judicial process. And not allow outside speculation to be heard by potential jurors.

God laughs at the wicked who make a mockery of justice and defraud the poor and the widow of their voice. He laughs at you because He knows your end, and knows the end of your schemes.

God doesn't pick loons who think there's a global conspiracy to wipe out 6 billion people on earth to speak for Him.
When The Great Reset comes and you have no privacy, and no private property and you are standing in line to punch your ticket to Hell by accepting your Covi Pass 666 Quantum Dot Matrix Tattoo aka Mark of The Beast, you will say to yourself, "yah this is just a fairy tale, those guys were a bunch of loons" and then you will find yourself going through The Tribulation caught between The Wrath of God, and The Tyranny of Satan and his puppet AntiChrist, and then Judgment and Hell.

Then you will spend an eternity in Hell suffering and in torment asking yourself why you refused to listen to anyone that really was just trying to pull your wicked ass out of the fire. Mark it down. That is your future.

Yes, these events will take out 5 Billion People. And AntiChrist probably kills a Billion Himself.

These are the curses poured out on The Earth during the 7 year reign of Anti Christ and New World Order during The Tribulation or in the book of Daniel, called The Time of Jacob's Trouble.View attachment 424299
View attachment 424300

View attachment 424298

Have fun with all that, or avoid it by turning your life over to Messiah.

The Dominion stuff has not been proven false so far, that's why there was a judge order to keep the machines in place. That said, I don't put much credence to the vote switching claim in particular.

Yeah, it has been.

95% of the ballots in this country are paper ballots. The machines are used for a preliminary count. When they've done recounts, they've gone back and locked at the machine totals versus the paper ballots, and there have been very few discrepancies.

That lawsuit in GA is going to get tossed.

By law he has to be paid what he does with it after that point is his business.
Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

Unless she is presenting it in a court of law, it is meaningless.

No, I will not watch the video. Provide a summary as the rules state.

Are the media articles also meaningless unless they are presented in a court of law?

Kind of, if they claim they have overwhelming evidence and then can't prove it in court or really even try.

What is this new bullshit standard? Stop spreading the CNN nonsense, UNLESS you first show that there is evidence for it by presenting it front of a judge.

Taking your facts to court and winning your argument is not a new standard, especially when it comes to our elections.

Things don't go so well when they go over this stuff in court, so...

Anyway, this is about fundraising. Trump's poor sheep have already been soaked for $150 million plus, and they probably have a goal of $200 million or $250 million.

It's absolutely about fundraising.

Hey, he's got bills. He knows where he can get the money.

Trump is a billionaire who did not even accept a wage from his excellent services.

The funds are going to go towards investigating election fraud. Some absolutely brilliant analysis has already been done in a very tight timeline.

Last edited:
Fundraising to address fraud?

Sounds good, but that's not what it is about. Do you have any evidence for this claim? Come back to me once a judge has made a decision on it.

Fundraising for future legal expenses, a media empire startup, and a possible 2024 run. And millions of willing lemmings who think he was robbed ready
to open their wallets and play the part of sucker...erm...donor for him.

Where is your evidence?

They are not the only people who say there is fraud, by far. In fact, in large part their presentation consist of other people who come forward.

It's difficult for some people to accept that the mail in voting lead to exactly what was predicted. The most fraudulent election in history.

Nothing presented in court (where it matters) has held up any evidence that there was voter fraud that would have affected the outcome of the election.
Nothing. Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on.

It is indeed a good idea to donate to the fraud investigation causes, given the latest banana republic election that happened in the first world.

I expect them to do very well for the fund raising, and spend it mostly on the cause it was designated to. It's not like Biden's cancer research that only seems to spread cancer.
The fine print says 85% of your donations can be used elsewhere, only 15% has to be used as legal fees....

Excellent, what state and jurisdiction did she file the lawsuit in? What judge will be hearing the case?
Nobody??? Then it's just keeping this bullshit in the news trying to get closer to December 14.
If this ambulance chaser had evidence whatsoever, it would have been presented weeks ago..in front of a judge...so it could be ruled upon.
But the minute that happens, the game is over and Sidney could be in some hot water.

Sidney and the rest of the D-Team are getting close to making a good case for charges of sedition brought against them.
Something I'm starting to hope a new DOJ will pursue.
Wut?? She's NOT presenting her case in court?

Damn!

That's what I wanted to see.
IKR? I wish Judge Batten would allow the cameras in for her case. She has made such a national spectacle of this, it almost seems fitting to broadcast what happens.

I was watching Hannity yesterday, and he had two of the witnesses on the show that testified in front of the Michigan panel. One was a truck driver who said he hauled 22 pallets of ballots from NY to Michigan.
He was also told which office to deliver to first (out of the normal delivery order)

What you think was 22 pallets of ballots, was probably 22 pallets of mail going from a bulk mailer in New York, and that portion is their mailing addressed to Michigan. Because of the election rush, any ballots heading to Michigan from that plant in New York, would be put into a tray and conspicuously labeled "election mail" or "mail ballots" and put on top
of the last pallet to be loaded. And the driver instructed to deliver to that postal facility first.

The driver presumed the one tray of mail marked ballots represented the entire load.

That is stupid, he was only referring to that one claim.

The Trump campaign lawsuit was a bit poorly crafted though. As is the Powell case, they should only run with what they can prove with 100% certainty. Indeed, the lawsuit SHOULD be different from what they present to the public.
You have it backwards. You report your whole case to the court, and give the public just the highlights. Not the other way around.

In courts they should present only what they can prove. In public there is no harm in presenting the "bombshell" claims, which still need a lot more investigation to determine whether they are correct or not. Those claims only drag the cases down.

We will see what happens...

Yes, there's a lot of harm.

There are death threats against people because Trump's supporters are being ginned up by false claims of fraud by the liars, thieves and grifters in the White House and enablers.

There's also an erosion in belief in our institutions and our democracy because of these lies.
There have been alleged threats from both sides. So spare us the drama queen nonsense of trying to put all on Trump and his supporters.

I was watching Hannity yesterday, and he had two of the witnesses on the show that testified in front of the Michigan panel. One was a truck driver who said he hauled 22 pallets of ballots from NY to Michigan.

I wonder how he knew the contents of his "sealed" trailer. The post office loads the trucks, and puts a seal on the trailer. Palletized mail is put into trays, and then the trays stacked on the pallet. So there's no way t know what's on a pallet without going through the individual trays.
I read somewhere that this guy or another postal driver said there were 188,000 or more ballots he delivered from NY to Michigan, and he saw the contents of the containers. What I'm wondering is, if that is farfetched? Michigan has 10 million people. Could 200,000 be in New York either on business or attending college? I know 2% sounds like a lot, but could that be the answer?

Forum List

Back