Sidney Powell Presentation Today.

Flood the space with information whether it’s true, speculative, outright false. Throw everything out there so people have no idea what is going on and give up ever trying to figure out what is true or not, and instead just go with whatever they wanted to believe in the first place.

Flood the space with information whether it’s true, speculative, outright false. Throw everything out there so people have no idea what is going on and give up ever trying to figure out what is true or not, and instead just go with whatever they wanted to believe in the first place.

The viewers with above room temperature IQ can easily judge which claims are more speculative, and which are solid.

Powell is a tough woman. Finally a woman that is not a diversity hire, unlike Joe's vice president pick.

The viewers with above room temperature IQ can easily judge which claims are more speculative, and which are solid.
I guess that excludes everyone tuning into Powell.

I read somewhere that this guy or another postal driver said there were 188,000 or more ballots he delivered from NY to Michigan, and he saw the contents of the containers. What I'm wondering is, if that is farfetched? Michigan has 10 million people. Could 200,000 be in New York either on business or attending college? I know 2% sounds like a lot, but could that be the answer?

The truck driver and postal worker are two different people. The driver is an independent and doesn't work for the PO. Here is the video of last nights episode with these two.

What you think was 22 pallets of ballots, was probably 22 pallets of mail going from a bulk mailer in New York, and that portion is their mailing addressed to Michigan. Because of the election rush, any ballots heading to Michigan from that plant in New York, would be put into a tray and conspicuously labeled "election mail" or "mail ballots" and put on top
of the last pallet to be loaded. And the driver instructed to deliver to that postal facility first.

The driver presumed the one tray of mail marked ballots represented the entire load.

He didn't state the name of the outfit or company the ballots were shipped from.

Bill Barr says it didn't happen.

The conference is happening, in 30 minutes now.

Public can't change anything so why are so many leftists sharing their worthless thoughts here?

Yes they can, they can come forward if they are aware of fraud, they can fund the effort. They can contact their senators, congress etc.

If the public couldn't do shit, leftists would not be all over controlling the media and tech giants.

They have already come forward and most of their affidavits got thrown out by the lawyers, before even making it into court.

And you know that Trumps fundraising has 85% of the money going into his campaign coffers, instead of recount efforts.

That's kind of the point of the bombastic claims... to get people interested.

The Dominion stuff has not been proven false so far, that's why there was a judge order to keep the machines in place. That said, I don't put much credence to the vote switching claim in particular.

When you have some time to kill, watch this video. It's a Colonel who is an expert with Dominion and the smartmatic software. It's pretty telling what he testified to.

Last edited:

Public can't change anything so why are so many leftists sharing their worthless thoughts here?
My puter crashed and no games to play till the new one gets here

You should get some games powered by your ideology. They are telling you it's great, just as great as other results they are getting.

960x0.jpg

This is why we get the real news directly instead of trusting the media that is full of shit.

Last edited:
I wonder how he knew the contents of his "sealed" trailer. The post office loads the trucks, and puts a seal on the trailer. Palletized mail is put into trays, and then the trays stacked on the pallet. So there's no way t know what's on a pallet without going through the individual trays.

He didn't say where he picked up the freight from, and many places live load and won't provide a seal.

My puter crashed and no games to play till the new one gets here

You should get some games powered by your ideology. They are telling you it's great.

960x0.jpg

This is why we get the real news directly instead of trusting the media that is full of shit.
I gave up on media when I left the business in 1990.

Forum List

Back