Sidney Powell Presentation Today.

Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

Do you people ever get tired of looking dumb?

Do you get tired of violating the forum rules as a USMB mod? This is now the second time, I will quite possibly be moving this forward.

There is nothing dumb about going after fraud and contesting the election. It's the most fraudulent election in history, done through means that we would never accept anywhere else as legitimate.
They don't care. I see a trend at USMB where discussion of voter fraud gets moved to other forums but if you attack President Trump no matter how ridiculous the accusation, it stays front and center. I have tried to do something about it, but I am only one person.

Sidney Powell will be presenting evidence on election fraud today. Starts in a few hours.

I think she's a bit of a flake, but she used to be a federal prosecutor, so she might have some compelling evidence. I'll see if OAN is covering it.

I was watching Hannity yesterday, and he had two of the witnesses on the show that testified in front of the Michigan panel. One was a truck driver who said he hauled 22 pallets of ballots from NY to Michigan. The other was a kid that works at the post office where he said he was instructed to back date thousands of ballots so they could be counted in the election. Both signed affidavits under oath and penalty of perjury.

Both said they really had no party, and it seemed little interest in politics. They didn't know what was in the ballot envelops and of course, couldn't open them up. As a truck driver, I know for a fact that log books, shipping documents, receiving documents are all kept on file. The person receiving the freight has to sign for it.
"Michigan panel"? Not in court, under oath?

Do you people ever get tired of looking dumb?

Do you get tired of violating the forum rules as a USMB mod? This is now the second time, I will quite possibly be moving this forward.

There is nothing dumb about going after fraud and contesting the election. It's the most fraudulent election in history, done through means that we would never accept anywhere else as legitimate.
They don't care. I see a trend at USMB where discussion of voter fraud gets moved to other forums but if you attack President Trump no matter how ridiculous the accusation, it stays front and center. I have tried to do something about it, but I am only one person.

When the mods start violating the forum rules and trolling, something is very wrong indeed. Anyway, it's only the usual TDSers who put their ideology before the rules.

As the mods violate forum rules, we are supposed to believe the democrats did not violate election laws. No one believes that with these folks indeed. They CONSTANTLY fraud and break the rules if it benefits their goals.

I was watching Hannity yesterday, and he had two of the witnesses on the show that testified in front of the Michigan panel. One was a truck driver who said he hauled 22 pallets of ballots from NY to Michigan.

I wonder how he knew the contents of his "sealed" trailer. The post office loads the trucks, and puts a seal on the trailer. Palletized mail is put into trays, and then the trays stacked on the pallet. So there's no way t know what's on a pallet without going through the individual trays.

God laughs at the wicked who make a mockery of justice and defraud the poor and the widow of their voice. He laughs at you because He knows your end, and knows the end of your schemes.

God doesn't pick loons who think there's a global conspiracy to wipe out 6 billion people on earth to speak for Him.
When The Great Reset comes and you have no privacy, and no private property and you are standing in line to punch your ticket to Hell by accepting your Covi Pass 666 Quantum Dot Matrix Tattoo aka Mark of The Beast, you will say to yourself, "yah this is just a fairy tale, those guys were a bunch of loons" and then you will find yourself going through The Tribulation caught between The Wrath of God, and The Tyranny of Satan and his puppet AntiChrist, and then Judgment and Hell.

Then you will spend an eternity in Hell suffering and in torment asking yourself why you refused to listen to anyone that really was just trying to pull your wicked ass out of the fire. Mark it down. That is your future.

Yes, these events will take out 5 Billion People. And AntiChrist probably kills a Billion Himself.

These are the curses poured out on The Earth during the 7 year reign of Anti Christ and New World Order during The Tribulation or in the book of Daniel, called The Time of Jacob's Trouble.
1606924776741.png

1606924795895.png

1606924684152.png

Have fun with all that, or avoid it by turning your life over to Messiah.

That is stupid, he was only referring to that one claim.

The Trump campaign lawsuit was a bit poorly crafted though. As is the Powell case, they should only run with what they can prove with 100% certainty. Indeed, the lawsuit SHOULD be different from what they present to the public.
You have it backwards. You report your whole case to the court, and give the public just the highlights. Not the other way around.

God laughs at the wicked who make a mockery of justice and defraud the poor and the widow of their voice. He laughs at you because He knows your end, and knows the end of your schemes.

Cool.

I laugh at the dummie Trumpies who make a mockery of Justice and their "Christian values."

Me and the Almighty are tight that way.

(mic drop)

giphy.gif

SMIRK

Unless she is presenting it in a court of law, it is meaningless.

No, I will not watch the video. Provide a summary as the rules state.

Are the media articles also meaningless unless they are presented in a court of law?

Kind of, if they claim they have overwhelming evidence and then can't prove it in court or really even try.

What is this new bullshit standard? Stop spreading the CNN nonsense, UNLESS you first show that there is evidence for it by presenting it front of a judge.

Taking your facts to court and winning your argument is not a new standard, especially when it comes to our elections.

Sorta like Adam Shitface, and Russian Collusion?

The Democrats tried to present evidence at Trump's trial but the Republicans wouldn't let them. Why is it Republicans don't like evidence? Now or back then.

But, you're defending a guy who lost the popular vote twice, was impeached and couldn't win his reelection. All of those things have never happened to a single president before.

Uhm, in the Russian Collusion, Adam Shitface lair extraordinaire kept saying he had evidence that Russia had colluded but when asked to present it, the shitface never presented any. Also that fucker spent millions of dollars on investigations again finding out it was Hislery Campaign that paid for it..

Present it where? He tried to present evidence where it rightfully should be, at trial and the Republicans voted down evidence and witnesses. Why?

But fuck you demoncrap slaves anyway, you allow your crooked political masters to lie to you all the time, and when they are caught in that lie, you actually believe them , not the evidence presented in your face...Slaves of the progs, will be slaves of the progs...

I see, so your excuse about buying into Trump's lies is to claim that other people do it to? Good argument, I'm sure it will go far in overturning the election.

Not for the Russian Collusion you fucking retard, there wasnt any evidence, other than some bogus Fake Dossier that the Clinton Campaign concocted...fuck it must really suck to be as stupid as you, slave..

There was plenty of evidence of contact between Russia and the Trump campaign, to include sharing polling data which allowed Russia to micro target ads to specific demographics like people in the upper mid west. The Trump White House again, didn't cooperate with evidence. I don't remember the Democrats trying to overturn an election for it.

Where is the evidence in a court of law? Why is Trump asking for money yet you have to give him $5000 dollars before a single cent goes to this idiotic fraud?

The Trump campaign lawsuit was a bit poorly crafted though. As is the Powell case, they should only run with what they can prove with 100% certainty. Indeed, the lawsuit SHOULD be different from what they present to the public.
You have it backwards. You report your whole case to the court, and give the public just the highlights. Not the other way around.

In courts they should present only what they can prove. In public there is no harm in presenting the "bombshell" claims, which still need a lot more investigation to determine whether they are correct or not. Those claims only drag the cases down.

We will see what happens...

Unless she is presenting it in a court of law, it is meaningless.

No, I will not watch the video. Provide a summary as the rules state.

Are the media articles also meaningless unless they are presented in a court of law?

Kind of, if they claim they have overwhelming evidence and then can't prove it in court or really even try.

What is this new bullshit standard? Stop spreading the CNN nonsense, UNLESS you first show that there is evidence for it by presenting it front of a judge.

Taking your facts to court and winning your argument is not a new standard, especially when it comes to our elections.

Sorta like Adam Shitface, and Russian Collusion?

The Democrats tried to present evidence at Trump's trial but the Republicans wouldn't let them. Why is it Republicans don't like evidence? Now or back then.

But, you're defending a guy who lost the popular vote twice, was impeached and couldn't win his reelection. All of those things have never happened to a single president before.

Uhm, in the Russian Collusion, Adam Shitface lair extraordinaire kept saying he had evidence that Russia had colluded but when asked to present it, the shitface never presented any. Also that fucker spent millions of dollars on investigations again finding out it was Hislery Campaign that paid for it..

Present it where? He tried to present evidence where it rightfully should be, at trial and the Republicans voted down evidence and witnesses. Why?

But fuck you demoncrap slaves anyway, you allow your crooked political masters to lie to you all the time, and when they are caught in that lie, you actually believe them , not the evidence presented in your face...Slaves of the progs, will be slaves of the progs...

I see, so your excuse about buying into Trump's lies is to claim that other people do it to? Good argument, I'm sure it will go far in overturning the election.

Not for the Russian Collusion you fucking retard, there wasnt any evidence, other than some bogus Fake Dossier that the Clinton Campaign concocted...fuck it must really suck to be as stupid as you, slave..

There was plenty of evidence of contact between Russia and the Trump campaign, to include sharing polling data which allowed Russia to micro target ads to specific demographics like people in the upper mid west. The Trump White House again, didn't cooperate with evidence. I don't remember the Democrats trying to overturn an election for it.

Where is the evidence in a court of law? Why is Trump asking for money yet you have to give him $5000 dollars before a single cent goes to this idiotic fraud?

As I understand the Russiagate, the claim was that TRUMP colluded with Russia. Not that Russia bought some ads...

In any case, in this election the tech monopolies have colluded much more than Russia ever did.

Well, they also signed on with the Nazi's in WWII so.....

In courts they should present only what they can prove. In public there is no harm in presenting the "bombshell" claims, which still need a lot more investigation to determine whether they are correct or not. Those claims only drag the cases down.

Yes, there's a lot of harm.

There are death threats against people because Trump's supporters are being ginned up by false claims of fraud by the liars, thieves and grifters in the White House and enablers.

There's also an erosion in belief in our institutions and our democracy because of these lies.

Yes, there's a lot of harm.

There are death threats against people because Trump's supporters are being ginned up by false claims of fraud by the liars, thieves and grifters in the White House and enablers.

That's kind of the point of the bombastic claims... to get people interested.

The Dominion stuff has not been proven false so far, that's why there was a judge order to keep the machines in place. That said, I don't put much credence to the vote switching claim in particular.

There is tremendous harm.

God doesn't pick loons who think there's a global conspiracy to wipe out 6 billion people on earth to speak for Him.
When The Great Reset comes and you have no privacy, and no private property and you are standing in line to punch your ticket to Hell by accepting your Covi Pass 666 Quantum Dot Matrix Tattoo aka Mark of The Beast, you will say to yourself, "yah this is just a fairy tale, those guys were a bunch of loons" and then you will find yourself going through The Tribulation caught between The Wrath of God, and The Tyranny of Satan and his puppet AntiChrist, and then Judgment and Hell.

Then you will spend an eternity in Hell suffering and in torment asking yourself why you refused to listen to anyone that really was just trying to pull your wicked ass out of the fire. Mark it down. That is your future.

Yes, these events will take out 5 Billion People. And AntiChrist probably kills a Billion Himself.

These are the curses poured out on The Earth during the 7 year reign of Anti Christ and New World Order during The Tribulation or in the book of Daniel, called The Time of Jacob's Trouble.View attachment 424299
View attachment 424300

View attachment 424298

Have fun with all that, or avoid it by turning your life over to Messiah.

Well Ol Sydney's gonna need some of that supernatural magic stuff.

" It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma that Bannon pulled out of Rudy's ass!

Both said they really had no party, and it seemed little interest in politics. They didn't know what was in the ballot envelops and of course, couldn't open them up. As a truck driver, I know for a fact that log books, shipping documents, receiving documents are all kept on file. The person receiving the freight has to sign for it.
Exactly, there had to be a paper trail. Should be easy to prove or disprove.

Same with back dating at the post office. A simple audit will tell if mail was or wasn't processed at the times indicated. Seems like a big risk for little reward.
I hope somebody told you that the postmaster DeJoy gave a standard SOP for handling out of state ballots

1606925552471.png

Forum List

Back