Sicknick's Family...Could they Sue Trump for Wrongful Death?

Very, very doubtful they could sue Trump. I think they could sue the federal government though. And a very good case at that.

We all know Trump's impeachment will end in acquittal. He could admit that he did it and still get acquitted. It was a pointless exercise by the Democrats.

But, much like the OJ trial, could Sicknick's family sue Trump for his actions on 1/6?
They absolutely will try.

Thee family would first probably like to know exactly what happened to him.

Probably has an airtight case against his immediate superiors.........course does anyone know what cause of death was......might be inconvenient

Last edited:
His police union have said he died of a STROKE.
And that the top theory is that it was a deadly reaction to bear spray. A convenient omission on your part.

Trump didn't use bear spay
Right, his cult did. We know.

No you don't know....

Meanwhile:

KHOU11

US Capitol Police officer on life support dies after suffering stroke following riots, union chair says

and you will ignore this too:

Capitol Police rejected offers of federal help to control rioters; chief to resign

======

Capital police falls under the jurisdiction of the Congress (Speaker of the House) and D.C. Mayor

You are too lazy to do simple research.

No you don't know..
False. We absolutely do know the Trump cult used bear spray on Capitol Police. We literally have it on video. You are not following these simple english sentences.

So YOU say, but with so many misleading and lies about video evidence, I will wait until you post an unedited version.

Meanwhile he died AFTER the riots.

So far you ignored the links I posted........

We all know Trump's impeachment will end in acquittal. He could admit that he did it and still get acquitted. It was a pointless exercise by the Democrats.

But, much like the OJ trial, could Sicknick's family sue Trump for his actions on 1/6?
Doubt it. So far, they cannot even prove murder by anybody. Some of the others injured or killed with proof it was in the insurrection might be able to implicate trump, though.

Forum List

Back