Show your abortion pride!

Her comment was tacky---------but that is all that can be said for it. Abortion is
not a nice subject. Neither is eclampsia. Neither is poverty. Neither is unexpected
alteration in life circumstances------which are tragic and impoverishing. For years
it was part of my job to ask women re abortion ---how many, when etc. I never ----
I have never met a woman who said-------I LOVED IT AND WANT TO DO IT OVER AND
OVER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. It is not fun for women-----it is a sad choice

It is free, moron. Any state public health office

Ah yes, of course...the ambiguous "state public health office" whose funding you guys cut, which forces those clinics to shut down, thus denying access to free contraception/birth control.

So again, you are the cause of the problem you complain about.

Which would make you the equivalent of a monkey touching itself in the corner of its pen at the zoo.
So uh... at what point did Conservatives state that people needed to have sex?

I'll answer that question for you. They didn't. People can live without it, and should they choose to sleep with someone while they can't afford it, then the child is their own fault, and their responsibility. A lack of 'free' contraception is not the cause of abortions, and never has been, the cause of abortions is leftist sociopathy, and normal human stupidity.

I am reading lots of diversionary posts from Liberals who don't want to defend this whore and her disgusting audience cheering Plimpton's "Best" abortion.

"My best abortion was in Seattle!" YAAAY!!!! HA HA HA!!!
Bunch of soulless freaks.

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.

If there was free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as sex education in schools, there would be fewer abortions. But who opposes those things? The same folks who oppose abortion. So they are perpetuating a problem they caused. What a bunch of assholes.
One of the easiest and cheapest things anyone can do, is prevent pregnancy. Abortions are for really stupid people.

It is free, moron. Any state public health office

Ah yes, of course...the ambiguous "state public health office" whose funding you guys cut, which forces those clinics to shut down, thus denying access to free contraception/birth control.

So again, you are the cause of the problem you complain about.

Which would make you the equivalent of a monkey touching itself in the corner of its pen at the zoo.
So uh... at what point did Conservatives state that people needed to have sex?

I'll answer that question for you. They didn't. People can live without it, and should they choose to sleep with someone while they can't afford it, then the child is their own fault, and their responsibility. A lack of 'free' contraception is not the cause of abortions, and never has been, the cause of abortions is leftist sociopathy, and normal human stupidity.
Maybe women can live without it but for men, it's an addiction by glandular inducement...

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.

If there was free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as sex education in schools, there would be fewer abortions. But who opposes those things? The same folks who oppose abortion. So they are perpetuating a problem they caused. What a bunch of assholes.
One of the easiest and cheapest things anyone can do, is prevent pregnancy. Abortions are for really stupid people.
Are you saying that I can shoot the kids onto her face or abstinence is the best policy?

Are you saying that I can shoot the kids onto her face or abstinence is the best policy?
Idiot.

You likely haven't heard of the new inventions called condoms and they now even have a little pill that prevents pregnancy.

Idiot.

You likely haven't heard of the new inventions called condoms and they now even have a little pill that prevents pregnancy.
Condoms?? Yeah and I wear a raincoat to go swimming.. I usually do the stupid thing and marry them before I have had any kids....

I have no doubt she is using comedy to bury some really serious mental issues. The sickest part is how the audience laughs with her.

Forum List

Back