Show your abortion pride!

"The Goonies", huh?

Impressive. :lmao:

Dr. Gosnell, the abortion doctor who became the nations largest mass murderer, used to have a jar full of aborted fetus' on his desk on full display.

I wonder if one of those babies was once owned by that actress.

I say if your going to do something, at least be proud and loud!

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.

If there was free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as sex education in schools, there would be fewer abortions. But who opposes those things? The same folks who oppose abortion. So they are perpetuating a problem they caused. What a bunch of assholes.

Who does not have free access to these things?

o_O

I'm pro-choice (in that I believe it's the woman's body) but... this is just disgusting. Seriously WTF is the thought process behind this woman and her statement? Abortion is not something that should be celebrated by anyone :/

I'm thinking Progs should create a national holiday and call is, "Freedom to exterminate unwanted parasitical humanoid day". They could have an abortion pride day right after their gay pride day, then follow it up with a contraception pride day, anything to deter unwanted population growth cuz we are carbon polluters.

Then later maybe make April 15 a national holiday as well, celebrating the IRS.

After all, who does not want an extra paid day or two off work?

Actress declares that her ‘first abortion’ at age 19 was ‘my best one.’ And the audience loves it.

Here we see an actress celebrating her first abortion at age 19 saying it was her "best one!", assuming she had many other afterwards. She was in Seattle and applauded and cheered.

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.

I've never had one. That's my experience. I don't know if I could have gone through with having an abortion.

In fact, after I had my son I had a tubal ligation because when you have children you are supposed to take into consideration that you might be raising that child alone. My then husband could be killed in an accident. We could get divorced. Life happens. I knew that I would be able to do whatever is necessary to get him through his life as a single parent but if I had more than one child I couldn't do that.

It's the great thing about being a feminist. You get to make those decisions.

Tragically boring, I know.

o_O

I'm pro-choice (in that I believe it's the woman's body) but... this is just disgusting. Seriously WTF is the thought process behind this woman and her statement? Abortion is not something that should be celebrated by anyone :/

I'm thinking Progs should create a national holiday and call is, "Freedom to exterminate unwanted parasitical humanoid day". They could have an abortion pride day right after their gay pride day, then follow it up with a contraception pride day, anything to deter unwanted population growth cuz we are carbon polluters.

Then later maybe make April 15 a national holiday as well, celebrating the IRS.

After all, who does not want an extra paid day or two off work?

Did you watch the whole thing? What did the rest of it say? Was there anything else in there or did you just watch what you were directed to watch?

I sure as hell don't have time to watch that shit.

Actress declares that her ‘first abortion’ at age 19 was ‘my best one.’ And the audience loves it.

Here we see an actress celebrating her first abortion at age 19 saying it was her "best one!", assuming she had many other afterwards. She was in Seattle and applauded and cheered.

I've never had one. That's my experience. I don't know if I could have gone through with having an abortion.

In fact, after I had my son I had a tubal ligation because when you have children you are supposed to take into consideration that you might be raising that child alone. My then husband could be killed in an accident. We could get divorced. Life happens. I knew that I would be able to do whatever is necessary to get him through his life as a single parent but if I had more than one child I couldn't do that.

Preparations of such severity almost guarantee that such a prophecy will be self fullfilling...

Preparations of such severity almost guarantee that such a prophecy will be self fullfilling...
:rolleyes: Freedom requires self discipline. Accept responsibility.

I had a spontaneous abortion in 1992 when I miscarried at 12 weeks. Thanks for this lovely thread.

Like Disir, I had a tubal ligation after my son was born in 1998, because I didn't feel like I was capable of raising more than 2 kids and I didn't want any unplanned pregnancies.

My ex-husband actually had to consent to that procedure because my fertility was considered to be his property in the state we lived in, and he had a right to determine whether I was going to continue having his offspring or not.

That is the world created by conservative nutjobs.

You snipped yourself because you might end up single? I must admit that's one I've not heard before. I'd say it sounds odd, but I suppose my story is similarly strange.

My ex-husband and I had already decided that we were going to divorce, but we both wanted to have two children and knew we could trust each other to do the right thing by the kids no matter what. I got spayed after my second because I knew I was done. My ex got fixed as well, though he ultimately ended up with a third son when he adopted his current wife's child two years ago. (The exe and I's youngest is almost 19 but I get to poke fun at him because he's got another 8 years before he'll be free heh)

I had a spontaneous abortion in 1992 when I miscarried at 12 weeks. Thanks for this lovely thread.

Like Disir, I had a tubal ligation after my son was born in 1998, because I didn't feel like I was capable of raising more than 2 kids and I didn't want any unplanned pregnancies.

My ex-husband actually had to consent to that procedure because my fertility was considered to be his property in the state we lived in, and he had a right to determine whether I was going to continue having his offspring or not.

That is the world created by conservative nutjobs.
Sounds like a reasonable law. Too bad fathers rights are being so vigorously exterminated these days...

:rolleyes: Freedom requires self discipline. Accept responsibility.
Leaves one to wonder if the "sperm donor" knew what the projected outcome was, before saddling up...

It is free, moron. Any state public health office

Ah yes, of course...the ambiguous "state public health office" whose funding you guys cut, which forces those clinics to shut down, thus denying access to free contraception/birth control.

So again, you are the cause of the problem you complain about.

Which would make you the equivalent of a monkey touching itself in the corner of its pen at the zoo.
So you think people should be reliant on the goverment? Can you take a piss by yourself, or do you need government to help you? What a pussy you are.

Public health offices are not closed....blubbering jackass.

Uhhh, yes they are you stupid idiot. In fact, you folks are the ones who claimed Obamacare closed them. "Public health offices" are Planned Parenthood. Which is something you want to shut down. Because you're a fucking idiot.

Stop being an annoying lying jack wad

You're not even smart enough to lie...you just spout off random shit off the top of your head because you're too lazy to do the work yourself.
You're an idiot and this is your thinking.
21271103_335782950208846_4933479454729771149_n.jpg

A great many women are coerced into abortions by so-called MEN who don't want the responsibility of the pregnancies they helped create. A great many women are prohibited from effectively utilizing oral contraceptives by health issues, and have partners who refuse to utilize condoms and refuse to comply with natural birth control methods and refuse to be abstinent.

It's disgusting how you assholes blame women for everything.

Colorado made long-acting birth control free and readily accessible in 2009 and realized a 42% reduction in the abortion rate - the only reason the rate didn't fall even more is that so many women opted to stay on the pill (often unreliable due to user error) or other even less reliable methods such as condoms and natural birth control. Because about 50% of childbirths in the US take place within the Medicaid system, the state realized a massive savings with a comparatively modest investment. Programs such as Colorado's should be made available nationwide as a component of national healthcare.

Colorado’s Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success

People are going to have sex; young and old, beautiful and ugly, people are biologically driven to have sex - it's the most natural thing in the world. All the crazy bullshit moral judgment put on people who are driven to have sex is the most unnatural thing in the world. People who truly care about life should support free and readily accessible long acting birth control, and should support

Oops, my post got cut off - I was going to finish 'and should support programs that support mothers and fathers, regardless of income level, in providing all children when born with adequate nutrition, housing, education and opportunity.'

A great many women are coerced into abortions by so-called MEN who don't want the responsibility of the pregnancies they helped create. A great many women are prohibited from effectively utilizing oral contraceptives by health issues, and have partners who refuse to utilize condoms and refuse to comply with natural birth control methods and refuse to be abstinent.

It's disgusting how you assholes blame women for everything.

Colorado made long-acting birth control free and readily accessible in 2009 and realized a 42% reduction in the abortion rate - the only reason the rate didn't fall even more is that so many women opted to stay on the pill (often unreliable due to user error) or other even less reliable methods such as condoms and natural birth control. Because about 50% of childbirths in the US take place within the Medicaid system, the state realized a massive savings with a comparatively modest investment. Programs such as Colorado's should be made available nationwide as a component of national healthcare.

Colorado’s Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success

People are going to have sex; young and old, beautiful and ugly, people are biologically driven to have sex - it's the most natural thing in the world. All the crazy bullshit moral judgment put on people who are driven to have sex is the most unnatural thing in the world. People who truly care about life should support free and readily accessible long acting birth control, and should support

I'm not here to blame anyone. I'm just letting women brag about their abortions if they so choose.

So far, no takers though.

As far as women being forced to have an abortion, I heard of one guy who wanted his girl friend to have an abortion who did not want to do so, so he physically tried to rip out the child, killing both. I also here stories of under aged girls going to PP repeatedly that go unreported. For all we know the abuser is the person taking them to PP to exterminate the evidence so they can continue to abuse them Our culture is so pro-abortion that they are fanatical and are willing to over look abuses within the system so as not to impede abortion in any way.

Yep, it's a sick world out there.

Wow, you left out a whole lot of context.

Makes you feel better to believe the negative spin-lie...

Wow, you left out a whole lot of context.

Makes you feel better to believe the negative spin-lie...

Don't you have some baby parts to sell?

Forum List

Back