Show your abortion pride!

Yes, it is a sad state of affairs that a woman can have control of her own body. We need to go back before Roe Vs. Wade. There was never any abortion before that! What this country needs is more imprisoned doctors!
Only the wealthy should have access, not the commoners.

At this point, people just say idotic things to make the news....no one is proud of that

Sex HAS consequences! WTF do you think pregnancy and STD's come from?

And what prevents STDs and pregnancy? Contraception and birth control. Two things you don't think should be free and accessible. So how are you not perpetuating a problem that you cause?

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.

If there was free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as sex education in schools, there would be fewer abortions. But who opposes those things? The same folks who oppose abortion. So they are perpetuating a problem they caused. What a bunch of assholes.

I don't oppose people using birth control and contraception. However, if the choice to lie down and spread one's legs is that of the woman, it is her responsibility to fund it for herself.

And what prevents STDs and pregnancy? Contraception and birth control. Two things you don't think should be free and accessible. So how are you not perpetuating a problem that you cause?

A woman not spreading her legs for every swinging dick she sees then expecting someone else to fund her choice to be a whore.

I don't oppose people using birth control and contraception.

No you just oppose people having free access to those things, presumably because you want people to have children as "punishment" for having sex for any reasons other than for procreation, which is a very stupid, moronic, antiquated, and wholly religious.

However, if the choice to lie down and spread one's legs is that of the woman, it is her responsibility to fund it for herself.

Do you know how babies are made?

A woman not spreading her legs for every swinging dick she sees then expecting someone else to fund her choice to be a whore.

Fuck you. Or rather, not...because the lack of you getting fucked is probably why you hate women so much.

I don't oppose people using birth control and contraception.

No you just oppose people having free access to those things, presumably because you want people to have children as "punishment" for having sex for any reasons other than for procreation, which is a very stupid, moronic, antiquated, and wholly religious.

However, if the choice to lie down and spread one's legs is that of the woman, it is her responsibility to fund it for herself.

Do you know how babies are made?

I realize there is no such thing as free.

I don't care how many times they have sex. However, if they choose to do so, whatever they use to prevent whatever they don't want is up to them to provide.

Completely separate issue. You said sex should have no consequences.

I don't care how many times they have sex. However, if they choose to do so, whatever they use to prevent whatever they don't want is up to them to provide.

So here's where your argument eats itself; you say you oppose abortions, yet abortions would decline if people had free and open access to birth control and contraception as well as sex education in school. But you oppose free and open access to contraception and birth control, and you oppose sex ed in school. Since those things reduce abortion, yet you oppose them, you are in fact encouraging more abortions with your stupid behavior. So the primary cause of abortions right now is you.

It's all a part of the same issue!

• Abortions happen because of a lack of free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as comprehensive sex education in schools.
  • You oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as comprehensive sex education in schools.
  • So if you continue to restrict access to birth control and contraception, as well as continue to avoid sex education in schools, abortions will only increase.
  • So if your goal is to reduce or even eliminate abortion, you should be arguing for free and open access to birth control, as well as comprehensive sex education in schools.

But now I'm beginning to think that's not your goal, and instead I think your goal is to turn women into chattel a la Handmaid's Tale.

o_O

I'm pro-choice (in that I believe it's the woman's body) but... this is just disgusting. Seriously WTF is the thought process behind this woman and her statement? Abortion is not something that should be celebrated by anyone :/

probably she just enjoys watching emos without uteri melt down over it. :itsok:

So here's where your argument eats itself; you say you oppose abortions, yet abortions would decline if people had free and open access to birth control and contraception as well as sex education in school. But you oppose free and open access to contraception and birth control, and you oppose sex ed in school. Since those things reduce abortion, yet you oppose them, you are in fact encouraging more abortions with your stupid behavior. So the primary cause of abortions right now is you.

You argument eats itself when you assume that people automatically use birth control and contraception.

Since abortion, as I've been told, is the choice of the woman, if abortions occur, it's her choice and I have nothing to do with it.

I don't oppose people using birth control. If they choose not to use it, the pregnancy is on them not me.

medical jargon...any miscarriage is referred to as an abortion

bortion: In medicine, an abortion is the premature exit of the products of conception (the fetus, fetal membranes, and placenta) from the uterus. It is the loss of a pregnancy and does not refer to why that pregnancy was lost.
Medical Definition of Abortion - MedicineNet
www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=2091

this thread could be very painful for women who have suffered miscarriage...alas i know you just want to shame women but you really should think about the whole thing
Why would it be painful!? It's only the premature exit of the products of conception... Fucking mealy mouthed hypocrite...

Last edited:

It's all a part of the same issue!

• Abortions happen because of a lack of free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as comprehensive sex education in schools.
  • You oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as comprehensive sex education in schools.
  • So if you continue to restrict access to birth control and contraception, as well as continue to avoid sex education in schools, abortions will only increase.
  • So if your goal is to reduce or even eliminate abortion, you should be arguing for free and open access to birth control, as well as comprehensive sex education in schools.

But now I'm beginning to think that's not your goal, and instead I think your goal is to turn women into chattel a la Handmaid's Tale.

Abortions happen because, other than the very, very, very few cases associated with rape/incent/health reasons, a woman chooses to have one. Funny how those that support a woman choosing and saying it's her choice suddenly place the blame on others they say don't get to pick if she has it.

You argument eats itself when you assume that people automatically use birth control and contraception.

If they were more openly accessible, and if kids were educated on the subject, they would use more birth control. We know this because we see it in teen pregnancy rates for states w/ comprehensive sex ed vs. without.

Since abortion, as I've been told, is the choice of the woman, if abortions occur, it's her choice and I have nothing to do with it.

That's right. But if you are morally opposed to abortion, what sense does it make to oppose things that will reduce abortions? Kinda seems like you want abortion for no other reason than to posture about it.

Forum List

Back