Show your abortion pride!

BoSoxGal While I do agree with you to a point (about men pushing abortions because they don't want to be responsible for a kid - aka don't want to pay child support because that's ultimately what it boils down to) I do think it is important to acknowledge that "wrong morals" thing is a two way street. There are also /many/ women who intentionally forego birth control in order to get pregnant and trap a man into marriage (or at least long term commitment.)

Why shouldn't a man also be able to decide they are not ready to have a kid?

BoSoxGal While I do agree with you to a point (about men pushing abortions because they don't want to be responsible for a kid - aka don't want to pay child support because that's ultimately what it boils down to) I do think it is important to acknowledge that "wrong morals" thing is a two way street. There are also /many/ women who intentionally forego birth control in order to get pregnant and trap a man into marriage (or at least long term commitment.)

How about this, before F@@@@@@ them maybe marry them and even before that know how they feel about such things as abortion.

But I digress.

Sorry for the wright wing lunacy.

How about this, before F@@@@@@ them maybe marry them and even before that know how they feel about such things as abortion.

But I digress.

I agree with you on that. I told my boys all about the dangers of sleeping with a gal and having a baby too soon (no matter how much they think they love them - a lesson learned personally through interactions with the eldest step son, who was an entrapment birth by an abusive mother.)

So far, I have not one grandchild and the boys are almost 19, 23, 24, and 26. In fact my youngest has gone so far as to drive to a different city to confront his GF's father and defend/expound on his personal decision to wait until he was both married and financially stable before he had sex at all. (Its kind of funny to me because he complains to me that his GF pushes him to have sex and it makes him uncomfortable... I actually told him to dump her because she's not respecting his choices, but he hasn't, yet...)

But I digress.

I agree with you on that. I told my boys all about the dangers of sleeping with a gal and having a baby too soon (no matter how much they think they love them - a lesson learned personally through interactions with the eldest step son, who was an entrapment birth by an abusive mother.)

So far, I have not one grandchild and the boys are almost 19, 23, 24, and 26. In fact my youngest has gone so far as to drive to a different city to confront his GF's father and defend/expound on his personal decision to wait until he was both married and financially stable before he had sex at all. (Its kind of funny to me because he complains to me that his GF pushes him to have sex and it makes him uncomfortable... I actually told him to dump her because she's not respecting his choices, but he hasn't, yet...)

Yep, it's all the GF's fault. That is how society has raised our youth to think.

Actress declares that her ‘first abortion’ at age 19 was ‘my best one.’ And the audience loves it.

Here we see an actress celebrating her first abortion at age 19 saying it was her "best one!", assuming she had many other afterwards. She was in Seattle and applauded and cheered.

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.

Today, around 21,000 children died around the world — Global Issues

And pro-birthers did nothing. Why if saving lives is the goal?

Because it takes money and effort and pro-birthers (those that claim to be pro-life) are averse to spending money or doing the work. Their lazy brand of pro-birth only requires SAYING you are outraged. Doesn't cost money and requires almost no effort.

Tick tock fake Kristians, 1 every 4 seconds. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow. And every day after that. Or are these lives of no matter to you.

But I digress.

Yep, it's all the GF's fault. That is how society has raised our youth to think.

I think it's both of their fault. Young minds either not educated on, or not properly thinking about, the real and lasting effects of having a child.

Actress declares that her ‘first abortion’ at age 19 was ‘my best one.’ And the audience loves it.

Here we see an actress celebrating her first abortion at age 19 saying it was her "best one!", assuming she had many other afterwards. She was in Seattle and applauded and cheered.

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.

I've never had one. That's my experience. I don't know if I could have gone through with having an abortion.

In fact, after I had my son I had a tubal ligation because when you have children you are supposed to take into consideration that you might be raising that child alone. My then husband could be killed in an accident. We could get divorced. Life happens. I knew that I would be able to do whatever is necessary to get him through his life as a single parent but if I had more than one child I couldn't do that.

It's the great thing about being a feminist. You get to make those decisions.

Tragically boring, I know.

You snipped yourself because you might end up single? I must admit that's one I've not heard before. I'd say it sounds odd, but I suppose my story is similarly strange.

My ex-husband and I had already decided that we were going to divorce, but we both wanted to have two children and knew we could trust each other to do the right thing by the kids no matter what. I got spayed after my second because I knew I was done. My ex got fixed as well, though he ultimately ended up with a third son when he adopted his current wife's child two years ago. (The exe and I's youngest is almost 19 but I get to poke fun at him because he's got another 8 years before he'll be free heh)

Ya, I didn't want to have so many kids that I wound up unable to afford day care or trying to work 3 BS jobs while the kids raised themselves. That is a tough haul and I did not want to be in the position to have to do it. I didn't want to put kids through it.

Your situation is very different.

Last edited:

I've never had one. That's my experience. I don't know if I could have gone through with having an abortion.

In fact, after I had my son I had a tubal ligation because when you have children you are supposed to take into consideration that you might be raising that child alone. My then husband could be killed in an accident. We could get divorced. Life happens. I knew that I would be able to do whatever is necessary to get him through his life as a single parent but if I had more than one child I couldn't do that.

It's the great thing about being a feminist. You get to make those decisions.

Tragically boring, I know.
Preparations of such severity almost guarantee that such a prophecy will be self fullfilling...
:rolleyes: Freedom requires self discipline. Accept responsibility.
Leaves one to wonder if the "sperm donor" knew what the projected outcome was, before saddling up...

You mean the sex without fear of pregnancy thing? Are you kidding me?

They could just as well take the initial responsibility to not get her pregnant in the first place.

They could just as well take the initial responsibility to not get her pregnant in the first place.

And so could women. As I said, both are oft on the wrong side.

It's a funny thing us humans. We are the only animals who evolved the ability to comprehend morality and true greatness, and yet so often we chose, actively and wantingly chose, to be "evil" in so many little ways. It's rather pathetic if you stop to really think about it... and people wonder why I'm a narcissist? ~soft laugh~ I merely know that I am better than they are deep down. Emotions are toxic to "normal" folks because 99% are too weak willed to withstand them, and too unintelligent to understand the psychology of the protective lies invented to protect the ego. :/

Meh, I still harbor hope for us yet; foolish remnant emotions I still have I suppose heh

Sounds like a reasonable law. Too bad fathers rights are being so vigorously exterminated these days...

You believe that husbands have the right to force their wives to breed?

What a buffoon. I can't even take morons like you seriously.

It is not a man's fault that he can not carry a growing human in his body.
He should not be penalized for it. I think it's extremely selfish and uncaring for a woman to deny the right of a father to have a child that is wanted. A 9 month sacrifice is not much. People are crazy to think otherwise.

Forum List

Back