Show your abortion pride!

You argument eats itself when you assume that people automatically use birth control and contraception.

If they were more openly accessible, and if kids were educated on the subject, they would use more birth control. We know this because we see it in teen pregnancy rates for states w/ comprehensive sex ed vs. without.

Since abortion, as I've been told, is the choice of the woman, if abortions occur, it's her choice and I have nothing to do with it.

That's right. But if you are morally opposed to abortion, what sense does it make to oppose things that will reduce abortions? Kinda seems like you want abortion for no other reason than to posture about it.

They are openly accessible. Anyone can buy contraceptives at the local store.

An abortion occurs for no other reason than the woman chooses to have it. A women choosing not to have it is the only thing that reduces abortions.

Abortions happen because, other than the very, very, very few cases associated with rape/incent/health reasons, a woman chooses to have one. .

Right, and why they are choosing to have one is none of your fucking business. And many wouldn't even choose to get one if they had free and open access to birth control and contraception, and/or if they were sufficiently educated about sex - WHICH YOU OPPOSE.

So you are responsible for the proliferation of the thing you're so upset about. Take some personal responsibility for yourself, ya goof!

Funny how those that support a woman choosing and saying it's her choice suddenly place the blame on others they say don't get to pick if she has it.

You are the one who opposes free and open access to birth control and contraception. You are the one who wants to teach abstinence-only sex education in schools. Abortion is your problem that you proliferate through your circular reasoning and masturbatory arguments.

Abortions happen because, other than the very, very, very few cases associated with rape/incent/health reasons, a woman chooses to have one. .

Right, and why they are choosing to have one is none of your fucking business. And many wouldn't even choose to get one if they had free and open access to birth control and contraception, and/or if they were sufficiently educated about sex - WHICH YOU OPPOSE.

So you are responsible for the proliferation of the thing you're so upset about. Take some personal responsibility for yourself, ya goof!

Funny how those that support a woman choosing and saying it's her choice suddenly place the blame on others they say don't get to pick if she has it.

You are the one who opposes free and open access to birth control and contraception. You are the one who wants to teach abstinence-only sex education in schools. Abortion is your problem that you proliferate through your circular reasoning and masturbatory arguments.

If I don't have a say in her abortion, it's all on her because of HER choice.

Go troll somewhere else you NL motherfucker.

But they're not free. And you're also not teaching it to children in school. So again, we're having to sit here while you make a circular argument. Sex can have no consequences. We have the technology and medicine to make it so. I think that's your problem with all of this...that you think sex should have consequences, and you make a child a consequence when a child doesn't have to even be conceived in the first place. What it comes down to is that you believe women shouldn't have sex for pleasure, and should act as chattel to men. That's why you oppose equal pay. That's why you oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception. That's why you oppose teaching sex ed in school.

You oppose abortion, yet oppose anything that will reduce the number of abortions. So what fucking good are you?

A women choosing not to have it is the only thing that reduces abortions.

NOOOOOO! You are not paying attention to anything I'm saying. Contraception is a thing that reduces abortions. Birth Control is a thing that reduces abortions. Sex education is a thing that reduces abortions. You seem to think prohibiting abortions will somehow reduce abortions, but all that does is make abortions more dangerous. This isn't about abortion...this is about your weird, personal sexual hang-ups and insecurities. Get over yourself.

But they're not free. And you're also not teaching it to children in school. So again, we're having to sit here while you make a circular argument. Sex can have no consequences. We have the technology and medicine to make it so. I think that's your problem with all of this...that you think sex should have consequences, and you make a child a consequence when a child doesn't have to even be conceived in the first place. What it comes down to is that you believe women shouldn't have sex for pleasure, and should act as chattel to men. That's why you oppose equal pay. That's why you oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception. That's why you oppose teaching sex ed in school.

You oppose abortion, yet oppose anything that will reduce the number of abortions. So what fucking good are you?

A women choosing not to have it is the only thing that reduces abortions.

NOOOOOO! You are not paying attention to anything I'm saying. Contraception is a thing that reduces abortions. Birth Control is a thing that reduces abortions. Sex education is a thing that reduces abortions. You seem to think prohibiting abortions will somehow reduce abortions, but all that does is make abortions more dangerous. This isn't about abortion...this is about your weird, personal sexual hang-ups and insecurities. Get over yourself.

Like I said, go troll somewhere else you NL motherfucker.

Right, but what you're not getting (either purpsefully or not) is that the woman wouldn't have to make that choice if she had free and open access to birth control and contraception, and if she was taught about it in school.

So you're not solving for any problems with your stupid attempt to go after abortion. All you're doing is proliferating the problem by ignoring the simple and obvious solutions.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Right, but what you're not getting (either purpsefully or not) is that the woman wouldn't have to make that choice if she had free and open access to birth control and contraception, and if she was taught about it in school.

So you're not solving for any problems with your stupid attempt to go after abortion. All you're doing is proliferating the problem by ignoring the simple and obvious solutions.

Eat a bag of dicks.

It all you have NL? You don't have much.

It all you have NL? You don't have much.

Well, since your shitty post is the only response you can muster, it appears that is all I need to obliterate your rhetoric.

You are the cause of the problem you are complaining about. Which would make you the intellectual equivalent of a monkey playing with itself in the corner of its cage at the zoo.

Without legal abortion, taxpayer paid, imagine how many more incipient liberals would be born every DAY!

Let's hear it for abortion - it could be the thing that saves America.

Actress declares that her ‘first abortion’ at age 19 was ‘my best one.’ And the audience loves it.

Here we see an actress celebrating her first abortion at age 19 saying it was her "best one!", assuming she had many other afterwards. She was in Seattle and applauded and cheered.

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.

They have a sick mentality. Now imagine how all the sickos who think like her glamorize how great that is.

yet they try and take a kid off someone who spanks their kid... Liberal retard logic full blown in our school system turned snitch system.

Without legal abortion, taxpayer paid, imagine how many more incipient liberals would be born every DAY!

Let's hear it for abortion - it could be the thing that saves America.

Why not just go around and shoot all the welfare recipients?

Medicine? You're supposed to make yourself sick just because we have medicine?

Do you understand how Birth Control pills work? Do you understand what contraception is? Do you know how a Nuva Ring works? What about spermicide? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and it shows.

So that big Mama can snuff out their offspring.

What do you give a shit about their offspring when you're here arguing that we should cut programs like S-CHIP, defund public schools, and cut SNAP?

This isn't about abortion, this is about your weird, personal hangups about sex.

Actress declares that her ‘first abortion’ at age 19 was ‘my best one.’ And the audience loves it.

Here we see an actress celebrating her first abortion at age 19 saying it was her "best one!", assuming she had many other afterwards. She was in Seattle and applauded and cheered.

So let the feminists come out of the wood work and share their wonderful abortion experience.
To me, worse than abortion are right wingers who are anti abortion and also anti baby. That their responsibility stops at birth.

real men don't look to big daddy government to "have a say" with their woman. :thup:

So that big Mama can snuff out their offspring.

Got it!

:rolleyes:

incidence of abortion has been a fact of life since the beginning of time. sorry snowflake.

Abortion has been performed for thousands of years, and in every society that has been studied. It was legal in the United States from the time the earliest settlers arrived. At the time the Constitution was adopted, abortions before “quickening” were openly advertised and commonly performed.

In the mid-to-late 1800s states in the USA began passing laws that made abortion illegal.

The motivations for anti-abortion laws varied from state to state.

The prohibition of legal abortion from the 1880s until 1973 came under the same anti-obscenity or Comstock laws that prohibited the dissemination of birth control information and services. Criminalization of abortion did not reduce the numbers of women who sought abortions.

History of Abortion – National Abortion Federation

What it really boils down to is that Conservatives have weird sexual hangups (probably informed by their equally weird religious influence) and think sex is a dirty thing that should have consequences and it drives them batshit crazy that we've advanced scientifically enough to the point where sex doesn't have to have any consequences. So that's one less thing Conservatives can hold over their desired subjugation of women into chattel.

Forum List

Back