Shouldn't Trump be addressing the nation?

During crises like these, past presidents addressed the nation in order to offer healing and reassure the population.
Why hasn't Trump done it and is he planning on doing it?

Because he knows that you will lie and do everything in power to create mental illness in every corner of the U.S. and globe to satisfy your deceit.

During crises like these, past presidents addressed the nation in order to offer healing and reassure the population.

If he did, you would be pissing your Depends claiming he was trying to score political points off of it.

To be honest, yeah, I think Trump HAS been too quiet on this and needs to get off his tweets, get on TV and address the nation and show some real leadership to both address and attempt to give heed to both sides---- the frustrations of the people yet also the need for calm, law and order.

But then, I'm also a little angry that the George Floyd family hasn't stepped forward and made an appeal to all the rioters to stop looting, that this is not what they want, to go home and allow the system to work.

In a real sense, they have a lot more power to end this insanity than Trump ever will!

I think he should.

State clearly and remind people that he immediately brought in the FBI and DOJ because he was so disturbed by the video. Remind people that both police and the majority of protesters (not rioters) are good citizens and assure citizens that he has ordered the FBI and DOJ to make this their top priority. They will also intervene in any other cases where there is evidence of such violence and/or death.

He can then talk about the fact that rioting is not assisting and any groups behind this will be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
But he won't.

Too late for Trump pretending to be a leader. The worst leader we could possibly have for handling a pandemic, crashing economy, and civil unrest.

I think he should.

State clearly and remind people that he immediately brought in the FBI and DOJ because he was so disturbed by the video. Remind people that both police and the majority of protesters (not rioters) are good citizens and assure citizens that he has ordered the FBI and DOJ to make this their top priority. They will also intervene in any other cases where there is evidence of such violence and/or death.

He can then talk about the fact that rioting is not assisting and any groups behind this will be persecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Normally I would agree....but anything he says right now will be twisted
for political advantage they are already waiting with prepared condemnations for anything might say as well as condemnations for saying nothing.
Nothing is his best bet.

Jo

Democrats are anxious to get Trump to say something that they can use to rescue their failing party. We know they will attack anything he says. He need not play into their hands. Democrats are desperate to divert attention.

Democrats are anxious to get Trump to say something that they can use to rescue their failing party. We know they will attack anything he says. He need not play into their hands. Democrats are desperate to divert attention.
Dems can just show where trump leadership has gotten us. We are in a really bad state.

There is no nation to address. He can address no more than half the nation. The other half is in rebellion.

What Trump should do is be the dictator enemy democrats always said he was. Give these governors and mayors 24 hours to get control of their streets or the military will do it for them. Put these democrat cities and states under military control.

Where are the black leaders at?

Where is Barrack? Can’t the Magic Mulatto make a statement to calm the negro masses?

There is no nation to address. He can address no more than half the nation. The other half is in rebellion.

What Trump should do is be the dictator enemy democrats always said he was. Give these governors and mayors 24 hours to get control of their streets or the military will do it for them. Put these democrat cities and states under military control.
And be sure they're wearing brown shirts when they do it.
fghbbf16c5251.jpg

Nooo pretty sure it was an American. He suspended the Bill of rights, nationwide martial law. Destroyed civilian property. Maybe you remember. Abraham something. Lincoln maybe.

If Trump would give a speech declaring democrats in a state of rebellion that's the speech he needs to give.

Hmmm, is that so....Cuz, I do recall....

DNC, OBAMA AND CLINTON MEGA DONOR, SOROS,
USED CRAIGS LIST TO HIRE THUGS FOR $18 HR
TO RIOT AND CAUSE CHAOS WHEN TRUMP WAS ELECTED

OBAMA AND HILLARY SAID

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

Trump called them THUGS AND WAS SCOLDED ...
BECAUSE AFRICANS WERE THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY LOOTING

HE NEEDS TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE

He was scolded for saying...
WHEN THE LOOTING STARTS, THE SHOOTING STARTS

DAMN STRAIGHT...CHOICES HAVE CONSEQUENCES
PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUT BACK IN PLACE

Believe me you, if elections were held right now,
TRUMP WOULD WIN BY A LANDSLIDE

And, if he plays his cards right, he can take this to the bank in November

Forum List

Back