This is president Trumps 3 am phone call moment. Can he rise to the occasion?

So far all I've seen from him are asinine tweets that do nothing to calm the masses.
As a Trump supporter I am going to be quite disappointed if the best he has to offer are snarky tweets.
“I stand before you as a friend and ally to every American seeking justice and peace, and I stand before you in firm opposition to anyone exploiting this tragedy to loot, rob, attack and menace,” the president said in Florida after watching the launch of a SpaceX rocket. “Healing, not hatred, justice, not chaos are the missions at hand.”

• Banned
So far all I've seen from him are asinine tweets that do nothing to calm the masses.
As a Trump supporter I am going to be quite disappointed if the best he has to offer are snarky tweets.
That is all he has ever had to offer and yet you're still a trump sycophant. Why should this be any different?
Because this situation matters. All that other childish shit y'all whine about is irrelevant to me.

• Banned
what exactly are you expecting??
At the VERY LEAST an address to the nation during prime time.
Bring some community leaders and police representatives together at the whitehouse and hold a public, televised forum with an open discussion on problems/solutions.

Ultimately it is on Trump to address this shitstorm. He is elected specifically to lead not fucking Tweet. We need leadership right now.

That is all he has ever had to offer and yet you're still a trump sycophant. Why should this be any different?
Because this situation matters. All that other childish shit y'all whine about is irrelevant to me.
All the situations he has been in matter and all he has ever had are inane, childish, stupid tweets. He has not risen to ANY occasion. He has failed every test, especially the big ones (COVID 19). You really expect him to step up on race relations?

Suspect you will have to get over it. I don't think he has it in him.

~~~~~~
Obviously you were too busy burning and looting stores to hear what President Trump said yesterday after the launch of the first American hook up with the international station in Space.

~~~~~~
Obviously you were too busy burning and looting stores to hear what President Trump said yesterday after the launch of the first American hook up with the international station in Space.
You mean when he read off a teleprompter what someone else wrote for him?

Bring some community leaders and police representatives together at the whitehouse and hold a public, televised forum with an open discussion on problems/solutions.

Ultimately it is on Trump to address this shitstorm. He is elected specifically to lead not fucking Tweet. We need leadership right now.
I am sure hes not sitting back and ignoring it,,,
other than talking his only actions is military involvement or marshal law and I dont see them happening,,
although I do see the antifa action as good but only a long term solution,, but its something,,

GIVE HIM TIME,,

gulfman, the democrat governors and mayors are partly responsible for the "lockdown" idiocy, "masks" and the riots! It is not fine! It is a perfect storm of democrat idiocy combined with their hatred of the Western World and Whitey. My guess is President Trump cannot do much. In theory he could ask Nike, who are social justice warriors, to deliver truck loads of sneakers to the high crime cities so the savages can fight over them for a while. Or maybe say that US citizens will not be charged for defending themselves or defending their property in any way.

To really deal with the "insurrection," democrats in Congress, democrat governors, democrat judges, democrat mayors, etc., must be arrested or at least removed,

Last edited:
By the end of the day one the FBI had already sent investigators. A federal civil rights investigation was ordered and declaring antifa a terrorist organization was in the works. The Pentagon was ordered to plan for domestic action. And.... Trump still saw the American return to space after shitstsin obama destroyed the program.

Trump is magnificent.

~~~~~~
You mean when he read off a teleprompter what someone else wrote for him?

LOL, EVERY time your little black bitch Obambi went off script he became a stuttering imbecile.

The man has been bombarded every day since before the election by Progs in every way possible. What the hell do you think the affect on many people would be? The real issue is the Prog dominated areas that have more then snarky tweets and are eunuchs. It is their cities that are being burned down. From their Prog voters. And the man was killed by their Prog police department. In a way I am glad I am older. Because the young people will be making a choice like the Germans and the Russians and the Cubans made at some point in the last century.

I think it would serve him very well to give a 5-6 minute speech, to both address how quickly he acted with the FBI and DOJ investigating this crime as the video disgusted him so much. Also, remind people that protection of other citizens, businesses and other peaceful protesters is a priority and the federal government will ensure all peaceful citizens are protected.

He can then end with "I expect that justice will be fair and swift, it is why I acted so quickly in getting my DOJ and FBI on this case."

Calm who!? The rioters!? Screw them let them get

I think trump has been restraint, we should have interment camps up. And the army arresting these terrorist

Unfortunately there are disturbances in a number of cities across the country. Primarily in Democrat run cities. Trump could address the nation but not sure he could offer any solutions democrats would get behind.

Forum List

Back