Well that's one way to reduce crime.

Why should a black man achieve wealth and fame to expect equitable treatment from police?

Oh, wait, here's a NBA player who was abused by police.

Kinda like the white golfer that was abused a few days ago.

DURRRRRR

Yo
You mean the guy who assaulted a police officer (on video) but was still released to play in the PGA AND had the charges dropped?

You asshats are so funny. He DROVE AROUND THE COP. He was following the directions from another cop, and your little douchebag got butthurt.

That's why Louisville is looking to drop the charges as fast as they can before they get raped in Court.

But hey, you go ahead and keep on being wring.

You have never been correct about anything.

Yo

You asshats are so funny. He DROVE AROUND THE COP. He was following the directions from another cop, and your little douchebag got butthurt.

That's why Louisville is looking to drop the charges as fast as they can before they get raped in Court.

you notice he didnt post a link to prove his claim right,, but posted a link proving your claim right??

Yo

Hey, stupid, he dragged a cop for 15 feet.

No, this isn't worth charging him over, but he was not mistreated the way that the black guy from the Bucks was.

No, not really. They both involve a cop hanging on to a moving car for dear life because some asshole wasn't paying attention or ignored instructions.

Why do you hate the police?
dragged means the cop didnt have a choice,, he decide to hold on and not let go to a car that was passing by him,,

Or... maybe it will get cops to stop violating the rights of people of color.

Why do you assume "people of color" carry around stolen goods, drugs, and illegal guns in their car?

Now, if you or I get pulled over, the cop says, "He's white, I'll just check his DL to make sure he's not an ax-murderer." Heck, last time I got pulled over, I got let off with a warning.

When you are a person of color, the first thing the cop does is want to search your car for contraband.

And you know this because....

Why do you assume "people of color" carry around stolen goods, drugs, and illegal guns in their car?
I don't. The police apparently do, which is why any "DWB" they pull over usually involves a search of the car.

This is so frequent in Chicago, and half these cases get tossed out because the police didn't have "probable cause".

So Foxx is trying to get them to knock it the fuck off.

Guy, I live in Chicago. I know Chicago cops. A lot of them are straight up racists, and some of them are more "casual" racists.

Hey, stupid, he dragged a cop for 15 feet.

No, this isn't worth charging him over, but he was not mistreated the way that the black guy from the Bucks was.
No, he didn't you retard.

What we need is a new plead arrangement because the Alford Plea still assigns some measure of accountability, and apparently that is still too racist. I suggest a Dindoo Plea, which stipulates that the defendant didn't do anything, and if you let him go he won't not do it again. That will carry no stigma.

I don't. The police apparently do, which is why any "DWB" they pull over usually involves a search of the car.

Oh, really? It's "usually?" And you have the evidence on that, huh?

This is so frequent in Chicago, and half these cases get tossed out because the police didn't have "probable cause".

So Foxx is trying to get them to knock it the fuck off.

Guy, I live in Chicago. I know Chicago cops. A lot of them are straight up racists, and some of them are more "casual" racists.

The microcosm you exist in isn't emblematic of the whole.

Held on, as opposed to drug. Think about it....oh, wait.

You CAN'T think.

He ran through a pollice checkpoint after a fatal accident and dragged an officer for 15 feet before he was stopped.

Meanwhile the Bucks player was TAZED by Milwaukee cops because he parked illegally.

get real.. how cops treat white people is different than how they treat people of color, even for celebrities.

Oh, really? It's "usually?" And you have the evidence on that, huh?
Long article, but I'll give you the top part.

This Article empirically illustrates that legal doctrines permitting police officers to engage in pretextual traffic stops may contribute to an increase in racial profiling. In 1996, the U.S. Supreme Court held in Whren v. United States that pretextual traffic stops do not violate the Fourth Amendment. As long as police officers identify anobjective violation of a traffic law, they may lawfully stop a motorist-even if their actualintention is to use the stop to investigate a hunch that by itself does not amount toprobable cause or reasonable suspicion. Scholars and civil rights activists have sharply criticized Whren, arguing that it gives police officers permission to engage in racial profiling. But social scientists have struggled to evaluate how Whren has influenced police behavior empirically.

Exploiting a dataset of 8,257,527 traffic stops conducted by the Washington State Patrol from 2008 through 2015, we carry out difference-in-differences and triple-difference analyses to assess whether the Arreola decision increased traffic stops among drivers of color relative to white drivers. We find that the Arreola decision is associated with a statistically significant increase in traffic stops of drivers of color relative to white drivers. Further, we find this increase in traffic stops of drivers of color is concentrated during daytime hours, when officers can more easily ascertain a driver's race through visual observation.

Yes, DWB is a thing. Yes, cops use pretexual stops as an excuse to look for other wrongdoing.

Forum List

Back