Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

And what do you think their Trans Day of Vengeance this weekend is going to be?

How about all the kids being abused and groomed into this lifestyle by people like you

Fuck outta here

People like me warned for years that the slippery slope would lead to degenerate shit like this and we got mocked for not being tolerant enough

Fuck your tolerance and fuck all you freaks

At this point transgenders should probably avoid any day of vengeance crap

I have no idea what will happen. Neither do you. Hopefully those who actually plan violence will be stopped and prosecuted.

As for the "...all the kids being abused and groomed into this lifestyle by people like you", fuck you. I am not grooming anyone. That is just bullshit name-calling as the lowest form of debate or discussion.

Fuck your hate-mongering against anyone different from you who has committed no crime.
Trans Day of Vengeance

Yeah it'll be a mostly peaceful tea party I'm sure

Fuck you groomer faggot

What I can't wrap my head around is that these "legit core Americans" want to toss out the US Constitution so quickly.

What I can't wrap my head around is how any self-respecting American citizen can stand by an let it happen, much less advocation putting them all in concentration camps and murdering them. That kind of shit I will always stand against.

And before you even try it, anyone committing a crime, including inciting violence should be prosecuted. Period.
WTF are you talking about?
America was conquered by way of war….Think of legit core Americans going to war with the factions of filth that are destroying this once great nation. Think of it as a reconquest. Legit core Americans may be left with no other choice.

One day for no reason at all the people of Germany elected an Austrian Painter.

We are living in Weimar Republic 2.0

People are sick and tired of being told white people are the devil, that straight white families are colonizers and perpetuating white supremacy, that our kids have to like drag queens and trannies or we are bigots, that we should apologize for things we had 0 to do with 200 years ago

This shit is beyond pissing people off

We tolerated you and everyday you took more and more and more while rubbing our faces in it

You reap what you sow

Junior, I have no idea who you think you are talking to, but it ain't me. I am advocating for constitutional law. Period.

And you haven't tolerated people like me for a very long time. But that doesn't matter at all to me.

Reap what I sow? I am advocating for criminals to be prosecuted, those who do not commit a crime to be left free, and that the standards for American citizens are the same regardless or race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation. Sounds like I will reap justice, freedom and life in America. I'm cool with that.

And I have never, not once said that anyone has to like anyone or that anyone should apologize for things that happened 200 years ago, so toss that shit out with the trash.

Trans Day of Vengeance

Yeah it'll be a mostly peaceful tea party I'm sure

Fuck you groomer faggot

I can only hope. I am not in law enforcement, so I will have to trust them.

And fuck you, junior. Groomer? Faggot? Nothing I have said in any way indicates either of those. You just like sounding tough calling people name. Get a clue, you aren't tough.

WTF are you talking about?
America was conquered by way of war….Think of legit core Americans going to war with the factions of filth that are destroying this once great nation. Think of it as a reconquest. Legit core Americans may be left with no other choice.

I have been hearing that "legit core Americans" will be going to war any day now for decades. I heard it first on the old BBS boards in the 1990s. You still haven't done shit but talk.

But you do talk a good game when you are hoping to inspire others to start a shooting war. But you haven't got the balls to do it on the front lines yourself

Junior, I have no idea who you think you are talking to, but it ain't me. I am advocating for constitutional law. Period.

And you haven't tolerated people like me for a very long time. But that doesn't matter at all to me.

Reap what I sow? I am advocating for criminals to be prosecuted, those who do not commit a crime to be left free, and that the standards for American citizens are the same regardless or race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation. Sounds like I will reap justice, freedom and life in America. I'm cool with that.

And I have never, not once said that anyone has to like anyone or that anyone should apologize for things that happened 200 years ago, so toss that shit out with the trash.
First of all I'm not your junior I'm a 40 year old man and retired Army vet so take your bs and shove it

You have no idea what I've tolerated or been through so once again 🖕

You are advocating further coddling of criminal degenerate freaks who want to destroy every natural law there is

The trash is where you and your shit beliefs belong JUNIOR

I can only hope. I am not in law enforcement, so I will have to trust them.

And fuck you, junior. Groomer? Faggot? Nothing I have said in any way indicates either of those. You just like sounding tough calling people name. Get a clue, you aren't tough.
Groomer and Faggot yeah got a problem with that bitch

I have been hearing that "legit core Americans" will be going to war any day now for decades. I heard it first on the old BBS boards in the 1990s. You still haven't done shit but talk.

But you do talk a good game when you are hoping to inspire others to start a shooting war. But you haven't got the balls to do it on the front lines yourself
Oh it has started….remember the Walmart shooting in El Paso?
Open your eyes bud….it might be easier for you to rally the filth to get legitimate rather than try to rally against the legitimate and force them to accept your filth…no?

First of all I'm not your junior I'm a 40 year old man and retired Army vet so take your bs and shove it

You have no idea what I've tolerated or been through so once again 🖕

You are advocating further coddling of criminal degenerate freaks who want to destroy every natural law there is

The trash is where you and your shit beliefs belong JUNIOR

I'm a 63 year old veteran, so yeah, I'll call you junior. It is far more accurate than the shit you have called me.

No, I don't have any idea what you have tolerated. The same can be said in reverse, since you know very little about me.

And no, I am not advocating coddling of criminal degenerate freaks. I am advocating prosecuting criminals. But not prosecuting people who have not commited a crime.

Sorry junior, the US Constitution shows I am absolutely right.

I'm a 63 year old veteran, so yeah, I'll call you junior. It is far more accurate than the shit you have called me.

No, I don't have any idea what you have tolerated. The same can be said in reverse, since you know very little about me.

And no, I am not advocating coddling of criminal degenerate freaks. I am advocating prosecuting criminals. But not prosecuting people who have not commited a crime.

Sorry junior, the US Constitution shows I am absolutely right.
Show me where in the constitution it says you have the right to chop your dick and balls off and demand everyone call you a lady

I will wait

Oh it has started….remember the Walmart shooting in El Paso?
Open your eyes bud….it might be easier for you to rally the filth to get legitimate rather than try to rally against the legitimate and force them to accept your filth…no?

One nutcase killed 23 people in a Walmart almost 4 years ago. That was your start? Kind slow on phase 2 aren't you?

I am not forcing anyone to accept anything. You are free to hate anyone you want. What you are NOT free to do is put 1.6 million people in concentration camps and murder them. I am happy to stand by what I have said.

Correct...its much higher:

d44_race.jpeg

Plug trannies in dumbfuck.

I heard they were going to be made in Serbia.....Then again it's been a spell since I read of it.

A local shop has had one hanging on the wall for 40+ years. It's a horse of a rifle. The original chambering is 13.2mm TuF (5.25") and it weighs 35 pounds and is 5'-7" long.

Mauser 1918 T-Gewehr - Wikipedia

Yeah, a friend owns one. He also has a Lahti, and a S18-2000. That thing is a beautiful machine!

One nutcase killed 23 people in a Walmart almost 4 years ago. That was your start? Kind slow on phase 2 aren't you?

I am not forcing anyone to accept anything. You are free to hate anyone you want. What you are NOT free to do is put 1.6 million people in concentration camps and murder them. I am happy to stand by what I have said.

He wasn't targeting trannies though, was he. In fact he was an environmental doom and gloomer who believed AOC's bullshit.

Show me where in the constitution it says you have the right to chop your dick and balls off and demand everyone call you a lady

I will wait

LMAO!! First of all, not all trannies have conversion surgery.

But if they choose to remove a part of their body that is their choice. I know numerous women who have had breast reduction surgery. I don't think you'll find that in the US Constitution. But what IS in the US Constitution is how criminal charges are done. And it starts with actually committing a crime. And is followed by a trial or a hearing. Not just rounding people up and putting them in camps to be murdered.

As for what you call someone, you are not even required to speak to someone if you choose not to do so. And if you do choose to speak to them, there is no requirement to use any pronoun.

Forum List

Back