Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

That sounds great. But the only place in the deep south I that fits the 1500 to 1900 yards is maybe the cotton fields in the Mississippi Delta or the interstates. I hear they frown on hunting on the interstates.

I'm in the desert. I can shoot out 5000 yards at one of our ranges.

Transgenders make up about 0.5% of the population, but recently there have been about 4 mass shooters who were transgender.

Should red flags go up when they buy a gun?
There should never be a crime to possess a firearm by anybody, even assholes like these despicable deranged transsexuals. The crime should be what is illegally done with the firearm, like killing someone.

I understand that they are going to reproduce the Mauser M1918 T-Gewehr in .50 BMG.

OIP.k09e_3Qop3gAzunZ3CHltwHaCU

R.ec3def206059f4eae13c2385248ab72b

Who is going to do that?

If Trump voters had 4 plus mass shootings in the last four years you can bet they would be deemed unfit to buy a weapon....

Where have you seen people want to kill or lock up trannies?

Please post a link

“Put these motherfucking sickos in concentration camps tomorrow… I will volunteer to be the gasser.”

Posted by BrokeLoser on 3/28/2023 at 12:12am in the thread “Its time to label transgenders as domestic terrorists.

Post #15

“Transgender creatures are a national threat to civilization.”

Posted by BS Filter on 3/28/2023 at 12:39am same thread

Post #34

“1.6 million fucked in the head whackos dragging down society or 3 amazing children with a whole life to live and 3 quality human beings?
I’ll smoke the 1.6 million whackos all day every day.”

Posted by BrokeLoser on 3/28/2023 at 12:40am same thread

Post #35

“Your advocacy to protect these deranged people says a lot about you. These people need to be rounded up and put into mental institutions. Not one child should be spared being raped or killed by these deviants. God will not be kind to them.” (I am guessing the poster meant to say the children SHOULD be spared being raped and murdered)

Posted by MAGA Macho Man on 3/28/2023 at 2:02am same thread

Post# 58

If Trump voters had 4 plus mass shootings in the last four years you can bet they would be deemed unfit to buy a weapon....
One: Robert 'Bobby' Crimo III confirmed to be raging Trump supporter

Two: Buffalo shooting suspect said he carried out attack 'for the future of the White race,' federal complaint says

Three: El Paso Shooting Suspect’s Manifesto Echoes Trump’s Language (Published 2019)

Four: Highland Park parade shooting - Wikipedia
A voluble supporter of former President Donald Trump, Crimo frequented far-right gatherings, often wearing Where's Waldo garb, and confrontationally joined counterprotests.

“Put these motherfucking sickos in concentration camps tomorrow… I will volunteer to be the gasser.”

Posted by BrokeLoser on 3/28/2023 at 12:12am in the thread “Its time to label transgenders as domestic terrorists.

Post #15

“Transgender creatures are a national threat to civilization.”

Posted by BS Filter on 3/28/2023 at 12:39am same thread

Post #34

“1.6 million fucked in the head whackos dragging down society or 3 amazing children with a whole life to live and 3 quality human beings?
I’ll smoke the 1.6 million whackos all day every day.”

Posted by BrokeLoser on 3/28/2023 at 12:40am same thread

Post #35

“Your advocacy to protect these deranged people says a lot about you. These people need to be rounded up and put into mental institutions. Not one child should be spared being raped or killed by these deviants. God will not be kind to them.” (I am guessing the poster meant to say the children SHOULD be spared being raped and murdered)

Posted by MAGA Macho Man on 3/28/2023 at 2:02am same thread

Post# 58
And? What's wrong with any of that?

Forum List

Back