Should transgenders be allowed to own a gun?

If you have to ask what is wrong with gassing 1.6 million people, you are seriously sick.
Trannies can't define what a woman is, they can't define what gender they are and I'm tired of catering to these freaks so put this up in your message as well

"All trannies should be locked in mental asylums where they cannot further harm society"

Trannies can't define what a woman is, they can't define what gender they are and I'm tired of catering to these freaks so put this up in your message as well

"All trannies should be locked in mental asylums where they cannot further harm society"

Nice that you think the US Constitution is cafeteria style, so you can pick and choose what you want to be law and what you want to toss out.

And nah, no need to put this up with the other quotes. There is enough stupidity there already.

Nice that you think the US Constitution is cafeteria style, so you can pick and choose what you want to be law and what you want to toss out.

And nah, no need to put this up with the other quotes. There is enough stupidity there already.
You leftist dont give a shit about the constitution anyway. You all want do remove or alter more than half of it Like you alter your genitals

You trannies are a danger to yourself and others and people like that do not belong in normal society

So you agree they should not be gassed? That is real progress. You went from being good with them being killed to just wanting 1.6 million law abiding citizens to be locked up in mental institutions.

Oh, now let me ask you the question conservatives always ask when something like this is proposed. Who will pay for 1.6 million people to be institutionalized?
From what I see, the low end of the cost of putting someone in a mental institution is around $1,000 per month per patient. So $12k for each person put in the mental institution.
You want to put 1.6 million in mental asylums, it will run $19,200,000,000.00 per year.

If you can find that in our federal budget, let me know.

So you agree they should not be gassed? That is real progress. You went from being good with them being killed to just wanting 1.6 million law abiding citizens to be locked up in mental institutions.

Oh, now let me ask you the question conservatives always ask when something like this is proposed. Who will pay for 1.6 million people to be institutionalized?
From what I see, the low end of the cost of putting someone in a mental institution is around $1,000 per month per patient. So $12k for each person put in the mental institution.
You want to put 1.6 million in mental asylums, it will run $19,200,000,000.00 per year.

If you can find that in our federal budget, let me know.
Hmm yeah you're right gas them all

You leftist dont give a shit about the constitution anyway. You all want do remove or alter more than half of it Like you alter your genitals

You trannies are a danger to yourself and others and people like that do not belong in normal society

Suddenly I am not only a leftist, but a trannie as well?

No, junior, I am neither. I am a strict constitutionalist. The ONLY way our constitution should EVER be amended is through proper constitutional amendments.

Feel free to find any examples of me advocating for removing half of the constitution.

And I am not a danger to society. I am the backbone of society. I simply do not hate those different from me if they do no harm.

Suddenly I am not only a leftist, but a trannie as well?

No, junior, I am neither. I am a strict constitutionalist. The ONLY way our constitution should EVER be amended is through proper constitutional amendments.

Feel free to find any examples of me advocating for removing half of the constitution.

And I am not a danger to society. I am the backbone of society. I simply do not hate those different from me if they do no harm.
Brokeback of society you mean tranny lover LOL

So anyone who disagrees with institutionalizing or murdering 1.6 American citizens is now a "tranny lover". lol You clearly have no clue.
Oh I have plenty a clue let me give you a history lesson where all this degeneracy + inflation + wars is leading us

1680029513716463.jpg

Neither is your dream of a tranny Utopia

I have not mentioned anything about a "tranny Utopia". Not one single word. I have not even said anything about giving them advantages or benefits because they are trannies.

I have simply said you cannot jail 1.6 million people for the actions of a very few. I have said I want all of them who commit crimes to be prosecuted, including those inciting violence. But that is not enough for you. You want to remove the constitutional rights of all those people for no documentable reason.

My only dream is that people will be able to live as they choose as long as they harm no one.

So anyone who disagrees with institutionalizing or murdering 1.6 American citizens is now a "tranny lover". lol You clearly have no clue.
You’re struggling bud…..look, we’ve damn near reached that point where legit core Americans are ready to take the “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY“ approach to save and preserve their nation.
You really can’t wrap your head around such a concept?

I have not mentioned anything about a "tranny Utopia". Not one single word. I have not even said anything about giving them advantages or benefits because they are trannies.

I have simply said you cannot jail 1.6 million people for the actions of a very few. I have said I want all of them who commit crimes to be prosecuted, including those inciting violence. But that is not enough for you. You want to remove the constitutional rights of all those people for no documentable reason.

My only dream is that people will be able to live as they choose as long as they harm no one.
And what do you think their Trans Day of Vengeance this weekend is going to be?

How about all the kids being abused and groomed into this lifestyle by people like you

Fuck outta here

People like me warned for years that the slippery slope would lead to degenerate shit like this and we got mocked for not being tolerant enough

Fuck your tolerance and fuck all you freaks

You’re struggling bud…..look, we’ve damn near reached that point where legit core Americans are ready to take the “BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY“ approach to save and preserve their nation.
You really can’t wrap your head around such a concept?

What I can't wrap my head around is that these "legit core Americans" want to toss out the US Constitution so quickly.

What I can't wrap my head around is how any self-respecting American citizen can stand by an let it happen, much less advocation putting them all in concentration camps and murdering them. That kind of shit I will always stand against.

And before you even try it, anyone committing a crime, including inciting violence should be prosecuted. Period.

And what do you think their Trans Day of Vengeance this weekend is going to be?

How about all the kids being abused and groomed into this lifestyle by people like you

Fuck outta here

People like me warned for years that the slippery slope would lead to degenerate shit like this and we got mocked for not being tolerant enough

Fuck your tolerance and fuck all you freaks

I have no idea what will happen. Neither do you. Hopefully those who actually plan violence will be stopped and prosecuted.

As for the "...all the kids being abused and groomed into this lifestyle by people like you", fuck you. I am not grooming anyone. That is just bullshit name-calling as the lowest form of debate or discussion.

Fuck your hate-mongering against anyone different from you who has committed no crime.

What I can't wrap my head around is that these "legit core Americans" want to toss out the US Constitution so quickly.

What I can't wrap my head around is how any self-respecting American citizen can stand by an let it happen, much less advocation putting them all in concentration camps and murdering them. That kind of shit I will always stand against.

And before you even try it, anyone committing a crime, including inciting violence should be prosecuted. Period.
One day for no reason at all the people of Germany elected an Austrian Painter.

We are living in Weimar Republic 2.0

People are sick and tired of being told white people are the devil, that straight white families are colonizers and perpetuating white supremacy, that our kids have to like drag queens and trannies or we are bigots, that we should apologize for things we had 0 to do with 200 years ago

This shit is beyond pissing people off

We tolerated you and everyday you took more and more and more while rubbing our faces in it

You reap what you sow

Forum List

Back