Should somebody need an ID to vote?

Before you get to any transactions you need an account.

That requires photo IDs.

What do I need to open a bank account?​

Some requirements for opening a bank account may include:
Now get in your wayback, and show us what was needed when most elderly voters got their bank accounts.

I got my first back account without needing anything more than a social security number.

Please keep up. The DMV issues ID's they don't initiate fee waivers.

Go to a local human services provider or public social services provider and let them know you are currently experiencing homelessness and need a “fee waiver” to get a free California photo ID from the DMV.

Really, the DMV waived the fee on my DL. Of course the law gives them that authority. And what can you expect from commiefornia, that shithole needs to slide in the pacific, would be a major improvement to the country.

Actually knowing the person casting the vote could be someone different actually HELPED republicans. See the voter fraud conviction in Pennsylvania.
What like one example of Voter Fraud.? Philly has a history of Vote Fraud.
I still need the name of one Black from 2012 who had their Vote Suppressed.
We had an entire Summer of Suppression sponsored Big Time by the Propagandist
at MSNBC.In 2012.
There was a person in 2012 who got caught cheating { Commit Vote Fraud }
It was a Cincinnati Poll worker of many years.Melowese Richardson.
You know how she got nabbed.She shot her mouth off when interviewed about
the Obama 2012 Election.She was heard boasting that she even voted for Obama
Twice.She ended up guilty and sentenced to 5 years.For more than one attempt at
vote fraud.Just so's y'all knowed.

Driving is considered a privilege. Voting is a right.

People often pay for privileges, they shouldn't need to pay for a right.
Really? So what else is a privilege? Eating out? Going to the store? Where does this white privilege end for democrats that you all seem comfortable with?

Really, the DMV waived the fee on my DL. Of course the law gives them that authority. And what can you expect from commiefornia, that shithole needs to slide in the pacific, would be a major improvement to the country.

They waive the fee on all 60%+ disabled vets.

All others must pay cash.

Not where I live, you must also show proof of citizenship when getting an ID.
Texas does it backwards. They let anybody register. Then they make you prove your voter eligibility, Photo ID, proof of citizenship, proof of residence etc, when you actually go to vote.

Forum List

Back