Should Israel repair the Temple.

The citizenship is based on descendancy. It is exactly the same with Israel. Its based on descendancy. If you are a descendant of an Irish great-grandparent -- then you automatically get Irish citizenship. If you are a descendant of a Jewish grandparent -- then you have a streamlined process for Israeli citizenship.

Jews get citizenship in Israel for being Jews, not for having recent ancestors who were Israeli citizens. You really are f1cking retarded if you think the two are the same thing.
Yeah, and?

The Jewish people get citizenship in Israel because Israel is the nation which was formed for the Jewish people in the homeland for the Jewish people.

Which is it, the lie that Israel treats every ethnicity equally, or that Israel is the Jewish homeland?
But Israel does treat all its citizens...Jews, Muslims, Christians, and Bahaiis equally. Do you have a source that says otherwise?

The citizenship is based on descendancy. It is exactly the same with Israel. Its based on descendancy. If you are a descendant of an Irish great-grandparent -- then you automatically get Irish citizenship. If you are a descendant of a Jewish grandparent -- then you have a streamlined process for Israeli citizenship.

Jews get citizenship in Israel for being Jews, not for having recent ancestors who were Israeli citizens. You really are f1cking retarded if you think the two are the same thing.

I can smell your jealousy. Sorry you don't get to live in Israel. You wouldn't like it anyway, too many J-O-O-S.

The Temple will be rebuilt, make no mistake about it

Israel hasn't even bothered to raise their hex flag in the area, let alone demolish the Dome of the Rock. Israel has no plans to build a Temple, whatf1ckingever you think to the contrary. It's not going to be rebuilt any time soon.

Sorry, reality differs from your insane delusions, make no mistake about it.

I can smell your jealousy. Sorry you don't get to live in Israel. You wouldn't like it anyway, too many J-O-O-S.
Seems Jewish people prefer America...Can Israel bring home its million US expats?

The Jewish people get citizenship in Israel because Israel is the nation which was formed for the Jewish people in the homeland for the Jewish people.

Which is it, the lie that Israel treats every ethnicity equally, or that Israel is the Jewish homeland?
But Israel does treat all its citizens...Jews, Muslims, Christians, and Bahaiis equally. Do you have a source that says otherwise?
Probably true, so long as they are Zionists, then again non-Zionists are treated equally brutally...Real Jews does not believe in Israel: Rabbi Mintzberg

Many Jews know that Israel isn't Israel.

The Old Testament teaches that the Messiah will restore Israel. So, Jews are not religiously Zionists. Christians believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, and he restored Israel by establishing the church. So, Christians aren't Zionists. As for Zionist Evangelicals, f1ck them all the way to Hell.

Seems Jewish people prefer America

Why not? Jews were instrumental in building America. Why should we leave it? If you're not happy with Jews in America, you're always welcome to leave.

Being British and living in the UK, I really don't care about Jewish people in America; they're welcome to go and live wherever they like as far as I'm concerned, including next door to me if the urge takes them. Seems a lot of them really don't want to live in the "promised land" Zionist paradise though, tends to debunk the myth about "yearning to return" doesn't it?

A 1300+ year-old grand building beats a new building for historical points.

Myself, I don't agree with Boston that the Dome or the Mosque should be destroyed. I don't see any reason why a Temple can't or shouldn't be built there in addition to the Mosque and Dome.

Why shouldn't the Jewish people have their historical monument restored?

I agree, find a genuine descendant of a 1st century CE Temple cultist that wants their temple back and we'll talk.

The Old Testament teaches that the Messiah will restore Israel. So, Jews are not religiously Zionists. Christians believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, and he restored Israel by establishing the church. So, Christians aren't Zionists. As for Zionist Evangelicals, f1ck them all the way to Hell.
Although Christan Zionists (and Muslim Zionists) do exist and have facilitated the Zionist project in the past and continue to support it today.
Christian Zionism - Wikipedia
Muslim Zionism Organization

Not amazingly, you have posted about everything Israel but what the thread is about.

Do you derail often?

I did go off track. But, I already demolished the OP in my first reply. There is no temple there to repair, contrary the thread title. Israel has no legal right nor religious reason to rebuild the temple. Nothing more needs to be said on the top.
The archaeologists have already established that there are 19 levels of streets and several have already been dug up.
Every conquering nation built a city above the last city.
...but not on the so called "Temple Mount" which is the point.

Not amazingly, you have posted about everything Israel but what the thread is about.

Do you derail often?

I did go off track. But, I already demolished the OP in my first reply. There is no temple there to repair, contrary the thread title. Israel has no legal right nor religious reason to rebuild the temple. Nothing more needs to be said on the top.

LOL I like how you think you actually refuted anything. So tell us more about all the links and sources you quoted to prove that Israel has no religious connection to the Temple Mount LMAO
Modern Isreal didn't exist when there was a monotheistic Temple cult in Jerusalem, and even then the city was situated in the "Kingdom of Judah" or "Judea" never in "Israel" in any event. Happy to help.

Challenged, how I missed you ;-)

And the thread has degraded into Jew bashing and not Jew bashing, just like old times isn't it.

So you guys have no proof Israel treats its non Muslims differently other than this irrelvant bullshit about a cult member from an Islamist site then.

Why not? Jews were instrumental in building America. Why should we leave it? If you're not happy with Jews in America, you're always welcome to leave.

Being British and living in the UK, I really don't care about Jewish people in America; they're welcome to go and live wherever they like as far as I'm concerned, including next door to me if the urge takes them. Seems a lot of them really don't want to live in the "promised land" Zionist paradise though, tends to debunk the myth about "yearning to return" doesn't it?
People migrate to places where there are more opportunities for them. Why should Jews be any different? It isn't like millions of you Muslims didn't migrate to countries like the UK and rest of Europe, and they aren't now stuck with you guys.

People migrate to places where there are more opportunities for them. Why should Jews be any different? It isn't like millions of you Muslims didn't migrate to countries like the UK and rest of Europe, and they aren't now stuck with you guys.
Were there not enough opportunities for you to go to israel when you left the country of your birth, or were you worried you might be received as an Arab immigrant?

So, back to the topic...

Given that Jordan and Israel are both, by treaty (meaning international law), obligated to ensure religious freedom for people of all faiths, it seems to me that to prevent the Jewish people from that is a terrible violation of their rights.

So, back to the topic...

Given that Jordan and Israel are both, by treaty (meaning international law), obligated to ensure religious freedom for people of all faiths, it seems to me that to prevent the Jewish people from that is a terrible violation of their rights.

It is my understanding that the compromise between Jordan and Israel was to allow Jews to ascend the Temple Mount, freely. But not to pray.

In the past two decades the Arabs have been making the effort of not allowing Jews to ascend the Mount at all.

The understanding needs to go back to what it was.
Unfortunately the Jordanian King is not like his father and is looking more towards his needs and not about honoring treaties of any kind with Israel.

Forum List

Back