'Partygoers started screaming'

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018

Giuliani served with indictment during his birthday party

Gloating almost never ends well.

Rudy was served at his own birthday party while his supporters look on and wailed in pain as he received some much needed Karma.
Personally I think that they should have just taken him in and held him without bond until he begins to comply with court rulings in the defamation cases.

A link other than alternet:

Rudy was served at his own birthday party while his supporters look on and wailed in pain as he received some much needed Karma.
Personally I think that they should have just taken him in and held him without bond until he begins to comply with court rulings in the defamation cases.

~~~~~~
Indeed, Lawfare at it's worst. We've descended to the level of Pakistan, Venezuela and Russia, where those in power persecute and jail their opposition. In Russia's case the kill their opposition. Is that next in America?

'Partygoers started screaming'​

Did they see you floating in the punchbowl?

IMG_8902.jpeg

~~~~~~
Indeed, Lawfare at it's worst. We've descended to the level of Pakistan, Venezuela and Russia, where those in power persecute and jail their opposition. In Russia's case the kill their opposition. Is that next in America?

That was Rudy's mistake.. He thinks the US is Pakistan or Russia.

1716063882993.png

~~~~~~
Do you think those who support those who are candidates for president are above the law?

America's Mayor who kept the U.S. together in the dark days after Clinton's 9-11 is intentionally disrespected by what passes for the judicial system. No surprises here.

1716097359994.png

The irony of this statement in a thread that does just that is beyond hysterical.

Kris Mayes, once again, shows how she has no class when it comes to executing the duties of her office.

I can't wait until we recall that rabid hampster.

Forum List

Back