Should Israel repair the Temple.

What is it now 400,000 Jews living in Palestine with more rights than non-Jews.

Area C is NOT in "Palestine". It is in a disputed area currently administered, by treaty, by Israel. Israeli citizens all have the rights of Israeli citizens, regardless of ethnicity. Palestinian citizens have all the rights of other Palestinian citizens. Each citizen holds all the rights of the country they are citizens of.

Requiring that "Palestine" or any portion of it, or the disputed territory remain Jew-free is a discriminatory practice which, when entrenched in law, as it is in "Palestine" amounts to the crime of apartheid, wouldn't you say?

Wow, you are so f1cking ignorant. Non-Jews don't have the same rights as Jews in Israel. We can start with immigration laws which only allow Jews to immigrate. We can move to education where jew-only schools get twice the government funding of other schools. We can move to religious speech, where Christian speech is all but illegal in public. Your mom must be ashamed of you, everyone else is.

More accusations without proof.

And it is a lie that Israel's immigration laws only allow Jews to immigrate. The Return Law does not prohibit immigration, it simply provides for streamlined immigration for anyone belonging to the Jewish people. It is no different than dozens of nations around the world which provide streamlined and preferential immigration (return) for people of that ancestry or ethnicity.

Propaganda claiming Israel is an apartheid state is even more humorous. Currently there are two million Muslims living in Israel as Israeli citizens with the same exact rights as the Jews.

Wow, you are so f1cking ignorant. Non-Jews don't have the same rights as Jews in Israel. We can start with immigration laws which only allow Jews to immigrate. We can move to education where jew-only schools get twice the government funding of other schools. We can move to religious speech, where Christian speech is all but illegal in public. Your mom must be ashamed of you, everyone else is.

LOL when your argument boils down to invective laced ranting you can bet you've had your ass handed to you, once again.

So you've offered not a shred of evidence to support your wild claims. Odd, thats a first. Although you did manage to embarrass yourself once again

Good job ;-)

And it is a lie that Israel's immigration laws only allow Jews to immigrate. The Return Law does not prohibit immigration, it simply provides for streamlined immigration for anyone belonging to the Jewish people. It is no different than dozens of nations around the world which provide streamlined and preferential immigration (return) for people of that ancestry or ethnicity.

Zionists are real idiots... thank you for doing your part to prove that.

You already admitted that your Zionist partner is a liar when he said everyone is treated equally under the Israeli law. A streamlined immigration process for only Jews is not equality under the law. And, you're a f1cking idiot if you really think that it's typical for countries to admit people based on ethnicity. No western country practices that. And, the term "streamlined" is a monster of an euphemism.

Zionists are real idiots... thank you for doing your part to prove that.

You already admitted that your Zionist partner is a liar when he said everyone is treated equally under the Israeli law. A streamlined immigration process for only Jews is not equality under the law. And, you're a f1cking idiot if you really think that it's typical for countries to admit people based on ethnicity. No western country practices that. And, the term "streamlined" is a monster of an euphemism.

You're blithering at this point.

Not one shred of evidence and not one single reference.

Par for the course, you must be out golfing with that other racist Trump

And, you're a f1cking idiot if you really think that it's typical for countries to admit people based on ethnicity. No western country practices that. And, the term "streamlined" is a monster of an euphemism.

Armenia. Bulgaria. Croatia. Finland. Ireland. Greece. Hungary. Italy. Lithuania. Rwanda. Serbia. Spain. South Korea. Turkey.

They all practice "that".

Armenia. Bulgaria. Croatia. Finland. Ireland. Greece. Hungary. Italy. Lithuania. Rwanda. Serbia. Spain. South Korea. Turkey.

It's a given that someone's skull has to be full of sh1t if they support Israel. So, naturally, I wouldn't expect any better from you. From your list, I picked Ireland as it seems to be one of the most western on your list (BTW, retard, I said western countries, South Korea, etc. are not "western countries").

I checked Ireland's government website and there's no citizenship granted based on ethnicity. You f1cking moron. The closest it gets is, "You may be an Irish citizen (or entitled to citizenship) based on when and where you, your parents or your grandparents/great-grandparents were born - or for how long your parents lived in Ireland before your birth." And, that is watered down for people born after 2004.

I checked Ireland's government website and there's no citizenship granted based on ethnicity. ...

You didn't look hard enough. Foreign-born children of Irish descent can pass on their Irish citizenship (automatically!) indefinitely to their descendants. Its too late for me, as I did not register in time, but theoretically, had I done so, my children would be (automatically) Irish. And their children and theirs and theirs, indefinitely. Not a "streamlined" process -- automatic Irish citizenship.

It's a given that someone's skull has to be full of sh1t if they support Israel. So, naturally, I wouldn't expect any better from you. From your list, I picked Ireland as it seems to be one of the most western on your list (BTW, retard, I said western countries, South Korea, etc. are not "western countries").

I checked Ireland's government website and there's no citizenship granted based on ethnicity. You f1cking moron. The closest it gets is, "You may be an Irish citizen (or entitled to citizenship) based on when and where you, your parents or your grandparents/great-grandparents were born - or for how long your parents lived in Ireland before your birth." And, that is watered down for people born after 2004.

LOL once again your argument falls flat on its face. Not a shred of evidence, just a pile of rubbish

Right of return - Wikipedia

You didn't look hard enough. Foreign-born children of Irish descent can pass on their Irish citizenship (automatically!) indefinitely to their descendants. Its too late for me, as I did not register in time, but theoretically, had I done so, my children would be (automatically) Irish. And their children and theirs and theirs, indefinitely. Not a "streamlined" process -- automatic Irish citizenship.

Citizenship is automatic to someone born to an Irish citizen. Yes, that citizenship can be passed on. That has nothing to do with citizenship through ethnicity. There is no citizenship in Ireland based on ethnicity. Why is this simple thing too complicated for you to understand?

Citizenship is automatic to someone born to an Irish citizen. Yes, that citizenship can be passed on. That has nothing to do with citizenship through ethnicity. There is no citizenship in Ireland based on ethnicity. Why is this simple thing too complicated for you to understand?

The citizenship is based on descendancy. It is exactly the same with Israel. Its based on descendancy. If you are a descendant of an Irish great-grandparent -- then you automatically get Irish citizenship. If you are a descendant of a Jewish grandparent -- then you have a streamlined process for Israeli citizenship.

1. Disassemble Muslim structures on the Temple Mount, stone by stone, number them, and prepare re-assembly instructions.

2. Pack up the disassembled Muslim structures and reassembly instructions and ship them to the Saudis in Riyadh, along with a check to cover reassembly labor.

3. Spiritually cleanse the site through appropriate Jewish cleansing rituals.

4. Rebuild the Temple.

5. Ban Muslims from visiting the Temple Mount.

The citizenship is based on descendancy. It is exactly the same with Israel. Its based on descendancy. If you are a descendant of an Irish great-grandparent -- then you automatically get Irish citizenship. If you are a descendant of a Jewish grandparent -- then you have a streamlined process for Israeli citizenship.

Jews get citizenship in Israel for being Jews, not for having recent ancestors who were Israeli citizens. You really are f1cking retarded if you think the two are the same thing.

If the Jews were to do something like that, dont you think that would start a war? Like a REAL war. A big one. Not a "conflict?"
Don't look now, but Islam is as weak as a kitten in our present age... couldn't happen to a nicer Warrior Cult...

If the Jews are gonna "make a move" on the Temple Mount, now's the time to do it... actually, any time in the next generation or so...

Jews get citizenship in Israel for being Jews, not for having recent ancestors who were Israeli citizens. You really are f1cking retarded if you think the two are the same thing.

The Jewish people get citizenship in Israel because Israel is the nation which was formed for the Jewish people in the homeland for the Jewish people. Its a really common concept in world history and common in practice. The fact that Israel just re-constituted her nation after all this time is no reason NOT to follow the same common practice. (And besides, be careful what corner you paint the Palestinians into. They have no nation (officially, yet) and thus no citizens. And a big diaspora. And thus have no right to return, according to you.)

1. Disassemble Muslim structures on the Temple Mount, stone by stone, number them, and prepare re-assembly instructions.

2. Pack up the disassembled Muslim structures and reassembly instructions and ship them to the Saudis in Riyadh, along with a check to cover reassembly labor.

4. Rebuild the Temple.

So tempting

4. Rebuild the Temple.

So tempting

If there is going to be a war (and there is going to be a war), Israel should pick the time of her choosing. There is absolutely no reason why the Jewish people should continue to be second class citizens in her own nation. Almost time....the Muslim world has not quite torn itself apart yet, but its getting there.

Forum List

Back