Should Israel repair the Temple.

We have to be honest here. From Moshe Dayan to Netanyahu the ENTIRE reason the Jewish people are voluntarily turning away from their absolute right to religious freedom is because the international community of Muslims will have a freaking "Holy War" if they have to respect another religion. (Sorry, did I say "holy war"? I meant "peaceful protest").

Talmudists, so-called Jews, have no religious reason to build a Temple. What's the deal, to be Zionist do you need to blow our your brains (yet, mysteriously, I don't see bullet holes in their skulls)? It's like you Zionists spend your time seeing who can out Stupid the other, in service of Antichrist (those who deny Jesus is the Christ. I have to say that because Zionists are too stupid to know the definition of Antichrist.)

Jews have no interest in building a Temple. Idiots.

No, we are not afraid of Muslims. You feel free to bash Muslims because no one is afraid of them.

The real question is why the entire world is not standing up for human rights behind the Jewish people.

Jews human? Why should I consider them to be human when they don't consider gentiles to be human?

The Temple will be rebuilt, make no mistake about it

Israel hasn't even bothered to raise their hex flag in the area, let alone demolish the Dome of the Rock. Israel has no plans to build a Temple, whatf1ckingever you think to the contrary. It's not going to be rebuilt any time soon.

Sorry, reality differs from your insane delusions, make no mistake about it.
Sorry, reality differs from your insane delusions, make no mistake about it
ROFLMMFAO

Sorry, God's Word differs from your insane proclamation!
The reality is, Gods Word is infallible, make no mistake about it!

We have to be honest here. From Moshe Dayan to Netanyahu the ENTIRE reason the Jewish people are voluntarily turning away from their absolute right to religious freedom is because the international community of Muslims will have a freaking "Holy War" if they have to respect another religion. (Sorry, did I say "holy war"? I meant "peaceful protest").

Talmudists, so-called Jews, have no religious reason to build a Temple. What's the deal, to be Zionist do you need to blow our your brains (yet, mysteriously, I don't see bullet holes in their skulls)? It's like you Zionists spend your time seeing who can out Stupid the other, in service of Antichrist (those who deny Jesus is the Christ. I have to say that because Zionists are too stupid to know the definition of Antichrist.)

Jews have no interest in building a Temple. Idiots.

No, we are not afraid of Muslims. You feel free to bash Muslims because no one is afraid of them.

The real question is why the entire world is not standing up for human rights behind the Jewish people.

Jews human? Why should I consider them to be human when they don't consider gentiles to be human?
So many lies, hatred, and insanity :cuckoo: in this sock's response, one doesn't even know where to start. If Jews had no interest in rebuilding their temple, they wouldn't be making the trip to pray at its remains on a regular basis, "idiot".

LOL. Jordan waged war on Israel, repeatedly, and LOST. Losing territory often happens in border wars. Next you'll be calling for Poland, Denmark, France, etc. to return land to Germany.

Zionists are so stupid. Jordan has never started a war with Israel. And, when Israel captured Jordanian land, it was war Israel started with a full-scale surprise attack.

You worshipers of Antichrist really need to get a clue.
Don't know why you changed the quote to attribute it to me. Those are not my words. Liar.

So many lies, hatred, and insanity :cuckoo: in this sock's response, one doesn't even know where to start. If Jews had no interest in rebuilding their temple, they wouldn't be making the trip to pray at its remains on a regular basis, "idiot".

Nor would there be the Temple Institute.

The Temple Institute is dedicated to every aspect of the Holy Temple of Jerusalem, and the central role it fulfilled, and will once again fulfill, in the spiritual wellbeing of both Israel and all the nations of the world. The Institute's work touches upon the history of the Holy Temple's past, an understanding of the present day, and the Divine promise of Israel's future. The Institute's activities include education, research, and development. The Temple Institute's ultimate goal is to see Israel rebuild the Holy Temple on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, in accord with the Biblical commandments.

Truly, two things are infinite, the universe and the ignorance of Zionists. And, truly, it get tiring calling Zionist idiots ignorant over and over and over. Nothing of the Temple remains. No Jews pray at its remains because there are no remains. And, even if they did, it would be because it's the remains of the old temple, which doesn't equate in a desire to build a new temple. After your dad was raped and killed and you cry at his grave, does that crying mean you want a new dad?

Sorry, God's Word differs from your insane proclamation!
The reality is, Gods Word is infallible, make no mistake about it!

Zionist Evangelicals are exceedingly ignorant. You believe lies about what the Bible teaches. You believe lies about what Jews are. The reality is, God's Word is infallible, make no mistake about it: God's word says to the Jews, "you are of your father the devil". And, to Isreal, "you are not my people, and I am not your God." And, those people you call Jews are nothing but Antichrist Talmudists.

And, even if they did, it would be because it's the remains of the old temple, which doesn't equate in a desire to build a new temple. After your dad was raped and killed and you cry at his grave, does that crying mean you want a new dad?

So, if the Dome and the Mosque were destroyed, no Muslim would want to rebuild them, right?

Truly, two things are infinite, the universe and the ignorance of Zionists. And, truly, it get tiring calling Zionist idiots ignorant over and over and over. Nothing of the Temple remains. No Jews pray at its remains because there are no remains. And, even if they did, it would be because it's the remains of the old temple, which doesn't equate in a desire to build a new temple. After your dad was raped and killed and you cry at his grave, does that crying mean you want a new dad?
Actually it's you, sock of a sock, who's ignorant.

Western Wall | pilgrimage site, Jerusalem

Western Wall, Hebrew Ha-Kotel Ha-Maʿaravi, also called Wailing Wall, in the Old City of Jerusalem, a place of prayer and pilgrimage sacred to the Jewish people. It is the only remains of the Second Temple of Jerusalem, held to be uniquely holy by the ancient Jews and destroyed by the Romans in 70 ce. The authenticity of the Western Wall of has been confirmed by tradition, history, and archaeological research; the wall dates from about the 2nd century bce, though its upper sections were added at a later date.

Last edited:
Again, why shouldn't Isrsel rebuild something that has been so holy too it's people and the Jewish faith?

Western Wall - Wikipedia

The Western Wall, Wailing Wall or Kotel (Hebrew: הַכֹּתֶל הַמַּעֲרָבִי‎ , translit.: HaKotel HaMa'aravi; Ashkenazic pronunciation: HaKosel HaMa'arovi; Arabic: حائط البراق‎‎, translit.: Ḥā'iṭ al-Burāq, translat.: the Buraq Wall, or Arabic: المبكى‎‎ al-Mabkā: the Place of Weeping) is an ancient limestone wall in the Old City of Jerusalem. It is a relatively small segment of a far longer ancient retaining wall, known also in its entirety as the "Western Wall". The wall was originally erected as part of the expansion of the Second Jewish Temple begun by Herod the Great, which resulted in the encasement of the natural, steep hill known to Jews and Christians as the Temple Mount, in a large rectangular structure topped by a huge flat platform, thus creating more space for the Temple itself and its auxiliary buildings.

And the space itself is sacred and holy, whether a building is standing or not. Or am I wrong on that?

And the space itself is sacred and holy, whether a building is standing or not. Or am I wrong on that?
Yes of course!

That is my understanding. The building serves the sacred space, not the other way around. Just wanting to bow to those with a greater religious knowledge of Judaism that me!
Who me? Well, my knowledge, maybe. I am more or less quite secular. Live and let live.

Thanks for the complement though.

What the f1ck is wrong with you? You get pwnd for saying ignorant things and then you double down on ignorance instead of crawling back under a slimy rock where Zionists live. Your source says that the wall was started in the second century BC. What it doesn't tell you is: While the wall was started in the second century BC, most (if not all) of that wall you see the Jews worshiping was built after the temple was destroyed. While the wall was started in the second century BC, the temple was built in sixth century BC. Most of all, oh yeah, it's not pat of the temple. It's a retaining wall, ignoramus, that was built to expand the ground around the temple.

You might try Wikipedia. Apparently the quality of Britannica has gone into the toilet.

"Early Jewish texts referred to a "western wall of the Temple",[7] but there is doubt whether the texts were referring to the outer, retaining wall called today "the Western Wall", or to the western wall of the actual Temple." - Wikipedia acknowledges the wall isn't part of the actual temple.

You should start chanting to yourself that you're ignorant, so maybe you'll do more thinking next time you speak.

The Temple Institute is dedicated to every aspect of the Holy Temple of Jerusalem, and the central role it fulfilled, and will once again fulfill, in the spiritual wellbeing of both Israel and all the nations of the world. The Institute's work touches upon the history of the Holy Temple's past, an understanding of the present day, and the Divine promise of Israel's future. The Institute's activities include education, research, and development. The Temple Institute's ultimate goal is to see Israel rebuild the Holy Temple on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, in accord with the Biblical commandments.

Don't be retarded. The Temple Institute is nothing but a tourist trap. You know, to take money from f1cking stupid Zionist Evangelical visitors.

What the f1ck is wrong with you? You get pwnd for saying ignorant things and then you double down on ignorance instead of crawling back under a slimy rock where Zionists live. Your source says that the wall was started in the second century BC. What it doesn't tell you is: While the wall was started in the second century BC, most (if not all) of that wall you see the Jews worshiping was built after the temple was destroyed. While the wall was started in the second century BC, the temple was built in sixth century BC. Most of all, oh yeah, it's not pat of the temple. It's a retaining wall, ignoramus, that was built to expand the ground around the temple.

You might try Wikipedia. Apparently the quality of Britannica has gone into the toilet.

"Early Jewish texts referred to a "western wall of the Temple",[7] but there is doubt whether the texts were referring to the outer, retaining wall called today "the Western Wall", or to the western wall of the actual Temple." - Wikipedia acknowledges the wall isn't part of the actual temple.

You should start chanting to yourself that you're ignorant, so maybe you'll do more thinking next time you speak.
The wall of the 1st Temple was about 10 times taller than the current Western Wall.
The Wall was built to ensure that those who were spiritually impure would not enter an area that would render them liable to their souls being cut off from God.

Maybe you should ask yourself what is wrong with you, Achmed? I provided clear evidence that the wall is the remains of the second temple and that is what the Jews have believed for thousands of years. So why shouldn't they rebuild something so central to their faith?

You Muslims believe that Mohamad's spirit got on a flying donkey three days after his corpse was rotting, and flew to the "far mosque over there", which is literally what Al Aqsa means. There is no proof of course for this, and the world has to accept that the mosque in Jerusalem is indeed the "mosque over there". Or should we level the damn mosque and get this thing over with once and for all. Exactly how many of these fictional "holy sites" are invading Muslims allotted have in other people's holy lands?

Don't be retarded. The Temple Institute is nothing but a tourist trap. You know, to take money from f1cking stupid Zionist Evangelical visitors.
You mean like what the Vatican is to Christians and and your Mecca is to Muslims, eh?

Forum List

Back